"Go set out an implement, bend over and wait for me to punish you" (what are you fetching?)

Implement   

151 members have voted

1. 1. "Go lay (blank) out, bend over, and wait for me to come punish you" (What would you fetch?)

I voted belt.... 

...but now that I really think about it....I'd most likely be asked to go fetch the paddle! Why (or how) would I go fetch the belt if he's wearing it around his waist?!  LOL! Hey! Was this a trick question? (Bahahaha!!!)  I want a re-do! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 12:07 AM, bi_kellie said:

Wooden paddle for me (as you might guess). I like dedicated spanking implements--I don't want to start getting distracted when brushing my hair, cooking with a wooden spoon, or bathing with a bath brush (which you should add to the poll). Some folks like Lexan paddles too. 

Bath Brush definitely needs to be on the list

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get to choose if it's like that. If it's going to be very hard I have to put on something that looks good but I don't like,stack 3 pillows on the bed to lay across and keep one to put my face in. I always do it though I'll be mad but still want it to happen. Either the hairbrush with my name on it or a belt. And I wait so long! Sometimes my head is racing and I'll get tired from being overwhelmed to fail asleep. More happens also and if I am really hard to deal with while it's happening then I'm going to get extra. And that happens more than I remember until it happens again. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/28/2020 at 4:17 PM, Rand E said:

Well, if I had a choice, which I don't, I would select the wooden paddle.  Not the oak paddle, more like the balsa wood paddle.   :)

Wait, is this a thing?  Or was my initial impression of "it will break being swished through the air" what you meant?  ( not sure if my burst of laughter was what you are after here lol)

11 hours ago, Megthe said:

Wait, is this a thing?  Or was my initial impression of "it will break being swished through the air" what you meant?  ( not sure if my burst of laughter was what you are after here lol)

Yup.  That's the idea.  Not much use for discipline, but much easier on the butt.  :)

9 hours ago, Megthe said:

Lmao then it would be your turn to tell her that it was Whimpy spanking!

If only.  My wife and I ensure that none of our actual disciplinary spanking activities are wimpy.  Otherwise, what would be the point, right?

How's it going for you?  I recall you mentioned an interest in serious disciplinary spanking, but I was wondering if you followed through with that.  Have you been taken to the woodshed yet?      

12 hours ago, Rand E said:

If only.  My wife and I ensure that none of our actual disciplinary spanking activities are wimpy.  Otherwise, what would be the point, right?

How's it going for you?  I recall you mentioned an interest in serious disciplinary spanking, but I was wondering if you followed through with that.  Have you been taken to the woodshed yet?      

It is good!  We have persued serious discipline spanking, and now have a list of rules.  I will email you in better detail later.