• Legs up (diaper position)
    • Touching Toes
    • Other

Favorite Spanking Position?

• Like 1

Mine is when I am over the desk that we use for spanking

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The best position are those rare occasions where a spanking bench or horse is available.

• Like 4

Bent over is usually best of myself but I never turn down the chance to get to get spanked when I am in puppy gear--

• Like 1

Guest Warwick

I do like being over the knee but as I'm quite tall need to have sort of support so it's best if my spanker is sitting on a sofa or a bed. I also find bending over some pillows across a bed or being on all fours head down with my bottom in the air has worked as well.

OTK, but on the edge of a bed.

I want my focus to be on the searing pain of my backside, not an uncomfortable position or having to hold myself up from falling over. 

I also want want my legs held down by ER's other leg and my body held firmly by the waist, so the spanker has full control of my bottom. 

• Like 1

Over The Knee is the Perfect Spanking position !

I have been spanked bent over and that works well

• Like 1

OTK doesn't work very well because I am much larger than my wife.  Any tips on how a smaller woman could give a larger man an OTK spanking?

3 minutes ago, TheSwitchEffect said:

OTK doesn't work very well because I am much larger than my wife.  Any tips on how a smaller woman could give a larger man an OTK spanking?

Well, I think you could have her sit on the bed and then lay over her lap. This way, your whole body weight will be concentrated on the bed and she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Sitting on a chair might be difficult for her considered your big physique when compared to hers.

• Like 2

Thanks - we'll give it a try.  We tried it once with her sitting on a chair, but I wound up having to balance my weight with my hand on the table.  It was pretty awkward.

9 hours ago, TheSwitchEffect said:

Although the original poster deleted her posts on this thread, the question was very similar and the advice still stands. 

https://www.spankingneeds.com/board/index.php?/topic/18491--

On 9/4/2017 at 6:13 AM, gingerlee said:

Although the original poster deleted her posts on this thread, the question was very similar and the advice still stands. 

https://www.spankingneeds.com/board/index.php?/topic/18491--

Thank you very much!  The advice on that thread is great.  We'll try some of that out - I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I mostly go for otks , but also love getting a strapping , naked over the bed

For me; it depends on what i am getting spanked with.  If i'm getting a belt spanking, or caning then bent over a table works for me.  For most anything else, being over my girlfriend's knee does it for me.  

• Like 1

I actually like to spank in 3 positions. Over pillows on the bed with the Mrs between my knees, diaper so I can then lick her and wheelbarrow for the obvious intimacy and access. 

It is the spankers choice, but if and when i am given the choice laying, all fours and over the knee when it works.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 10:23 PM, Midnight said:

It is the spankers choice, but if and when i am given the choice laying, all fours and over the knee when it works.

It should always be the spanker who decides. For the most effective punishment while being beaten with an instrument, then bent 90 degrees over a table works very well. The buttocks are tightened so there is no cushioning effect, the nerves are bunched closer to the skin and there is more skin to work on. Also, there is no way the body can move to absorb some of the impact as there is in a free standing position.

Yes sir, very good comment covered extremely weill sir thank you.

• Like 1

It’s best to bend them over so that you can spread the legs a little and get to the tinder  spots just to the inside of the legs right up next to the private. I would be happy to show y’all want I’m taking about.

I LOVE over the knee and spank that way exclusively.  But, I was once in a relationship with someone who liked to spank me on occasion and it took bent over the bed to get her enough leverage to make it hurt.  Different strokes, I suppose!