How do you want the spanking to start?

• 2 weeks later...

I usually get a heads up text during the day sometime that makes me contimplate all day. When its time im usually naked and i get a simple" over my knee," while he is sitting there paddle in hand. He usually rubs my bare bottom with his hand then without warning i get the first crack. After thinking about all day its almost a relief to finally getting it. 

• Like 2

I need to be spanked on my panties to begin with, absolutely.  I would prefer to be forced into a skirt or some sort of similarly girly outfit.  We haven't tried it yet, though I have told her.

I'm of the opinion that a spanking needs to be slow and layered.  Jumping to the bare bottom feels like skipping dinner and going straight to dessert.

• 3 weeks later...

If, after my shower, I go to the bedroom and she has pyjamas on I know I'm in for a treat as this is her favourite way of asking to be spanked. When she's over my knees the drum tight material is such a wonderful target it would be cryminal not to spank it...hard. After a few lovely minutes the pyjamas bottoms come down to the tops of her thighs, revealing some kind of panties hopefully transparent or opaque so I can see my handiwork up till now. Continuing to spank, eventually pulling the panties first up into the crack then down around the pyjamas if she's aroused enough my fingers delve into her vagina untill, just as she climaxes, I rain down extra hard smacks onto her hot red bottom to drive her orgasm home. Pyjamas.....a garment invented by a goddess. Silk, cotton, long or shorts(If they're shorts they can be sometimes pulled up tight into the crack too). A very sexy beginning.

• Thanks 1
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:16 AM, Simon Yarrow said:

If, after my shower, I go to the bedroom and she has pyjamas on I know I'm in for a treat as this is her favourite way of asking to be spanked. When she's over my knees the drum tight material is such a wonderful target it would be cryminal not to spank it...hard. After a few lovely minutes the pyjamas bottoms come down to the tops of her thighs, revealing some kind of panties hopefully transparent or opaque so I can see my handiwork up till now. Continuing to spank, eventually pulling the panties first up into the crack then down around the pyjamas if she's aroused enough my fingers delve into her vagina untill, just as she climaxes, I rain down extra hard smacks onto her hot red bottom to drive her orgasm home. Pyjamas.....a garment invented by a goddess. Silk, cotton, long or shorts(If they're shorts they can be sometimes pulled up tight into the crack too). A very sexy beginning.

Hi Simon. Luved your post about you and your lover and pj's. Mmmmm.........

• Thanks 1
Guest MrGSpanks

Hi my friend ginan:

My preference is to begin with the panties on. This allows me to get the bottom "warmed up". It also allows me the thrill of slowly removing them to the embarrassment of my bottom. To me there is more to a spanking than just inflicting pain. Feel free to read my writings on this subject on my FetLife profile, OMKPlease.

It needs to start by being lectured about my wrongs while in my underwear. 

Then being out over the knee and spanked on the underwear until it's decided that its going to be on the bare. The feeling of being stripprd while being tucked on a lap is sensational. 

As the first bare botton experience ends and i am asked to stand. I quickly would pull it back up. I am allowrd to. 

Then i am lecutrd some more. Asked to put my hands above my head and she lowers (so slowly) my underwear down but not off. I am back on the knee with ny underwear on my ankles. 

I imagine the feeling of underwear on the ankles be bitter sweet. Last shred of useless modesty. 

Until.u are forced to kick it off when she spreads ur legs a bit to make u jam on her knees and rhe spanking intensifies. 

The rest is not a 'start' so i will stop my imagination here :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Starts off with a lecture, or discussion taking place, as to why they are getting spanked.  Then spanking starts otk, bare bottom.  Starts with a warm up , progresses.  Then implements added if need be.   

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

My ideal spanking would run like this:

The spanker sits on an armless wooden chair in the middle of the room. I'm called to stand by their side and made to put my hands on my head. They lower my trousers and underpants and scold me for my bad behaviour. They they roll up their sleeve and tap their leg to indicate to bend over their knee. Any hesitation and I have my legs slapped. The spanking then follows. 

Depends. For erotic spankings, I'm always naked anyway before we get to that part of the action. For punishment spankings, I would like to be commanded to raise my skirt, lower my panties, and be guided across his lap. No warm up. Hard from the beginning. 

1 hour ago, Vox said:

Depends. For erotic spankings, I'm always naked anyway before we get to that part of the action. For punishment spankings, I would like to be commanded to raise my skirt, lower my panties, and be guided across his lap. No warm up. Hard from the beginning. 

I like that approach. Direct to the actual spanking.   

I’m of the school of thought that goes straight to bare bottom and start out hard. May vary intensity at times, mostly to prevent the spankee from going into subspace. 

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend and I usually decide at least a day ahead that she will give me a spanking. I barely get any sleep that night because all I can do is think about it. I have both fear and hyper anticipation. 

I usually shower, lay out the spanking tools and put pillows in the middle of my side of the bed. We have already decided how many whacks, usually 100 or more, she decides what to use. No matter what she uses it's always hard!

I lay over the pillows and the fun begins.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/1/2017 at 2:55 PM, brucie_barebum said:

I used to be in love with the thrill of having my jeans and my underpants taken down while I was stood before my spanker. But came the day when she lowered my jeans, but then chose to wait until I was over her lap, and she'd given me some getting-in-the-mood smacks, before she tugged down my underpants. I was pretty much instantly converted! The great thing about it is the Exclusive Show it makes of my bottom - the focus of any self-respecting spanking's attention - coming into view. It's an exquisite, one-of-a-kind moment, ginan. Agreed & Seconded!;)

That's very interesting and gives me something to consider. Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...

It would start with a discussion where I'm still dressed. She would make clear her problem with my behavior, hear my excuses / explanation and then dismiss them by taking down my pants, underwear as well. And then after a good, long, bare bottom, telling off the remainder of her lecture would be delivered with me over her knee.

• Like 1

It would start with me standing next to her while she is sitting down.  She is sternly  lecturing and the sound of her toe taping the floor during the lecture highlights her frustration with my behavior. Her finger pointing during the lecture to emphasize specific points makes me feel like a naughty little boy.  As the pre-spanking lecture winds down, she instruct me to lower my pants and underwear and get over her knee.  From there, the spanking builds into the almost unbearable pleasure/pain experience that has me simultaneously questioning my sanity for needing this,  and swimming  in pure ecstasy. 

I want spankings to end in surrender and closeness. That, for me, sometimes means a pretty severe session. Since we are not into any sort of game, I completely strip and get a large pillow that I cover with a couple of thick towels, and lie over the pillows so that I am optimally positioned for her to give me the most thorough and hard spanking she chooses without  worrying about aim. Not all of our spankings are severe, but I want to give her control and be ready for closeness and cuddling afterwards. This, for me, is about removing all boundaries, putting down all stress, and, the intense pleasure of the whole thing, although the pleasure usually is something I feel later, because it's painful at the time