Spanking Needs Forums

Implements and positions

My favorite is bent over something with my legs spread. I guess my 2nd fave is tied down. I like both spanked, restraints, toys, clips, etc. I can come just from the spanking. Like my screen name, I really like it rough. I'm very independent & capable in the "real" world & really like giving over control at home. Mt least fave is the frat paddle used for discipline. Canes & bull whips are a hard limit for me. I also can't have marks that show, but I love it when I sit down at my desk & feel my sore red butt.

• Like 2
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over the knee, first with hand over my panties then a paddle on my bare bottom.

Favorite: Wooden paddle bent over an object. Sometimes I like the idea of grabbing my ankles, but it just seems too uncomfortable (especially for self-spanking). Don't know about least favorite--I nee

My favorite position is over-the-knee on a couch or bed. OTK on a chair concentrates a lot of weight on the lap of the spanker, and quickly grows uncomfortable to the spankee, as well. Complete comfor

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Darcie said:

My all time favourite would over my knee or lap with my hand. It has a sense of intimacy and satisfaction which I do not find in any other positions or implements. Still, a brush might be in order at times to make sure the lesson is sent home!

It couldn't be  explained any better than you just did, Darcie.  :)

On 5/17/2017 at 7:40 AM, Spankedcheeks said:

What are you favorite positions and implements and why? What are your least favorite? 

My favorite position is OTK.  I feel a lot closer to him when across his lap.  It also helps me with holding still, because he can hold me in place.

My least favorite would have to be touching my toes.  I'm thinking it's maybe because the skin is stretched but that crap hurts and I'm always afraid I'm going to fall over lol.

Favorite implement is hand.  Okay, that's not technically an implement so I'll go with the strap.  Why?  It can be used mildly for stress relief or more severe for punishment.

Least favorite is by far a Lexan paddle.  The sting, oh my!!  Even have a small scar on my butt from that thing!  

On 7/31/2017 at 10:17 PM, Darcie said:

My all time favourite would over my knee or lap with my hand. It has a sense of intimacy and satisfaction which I do not find in any other positions or implements. Still, a brush might be in order at times to make sure the lesson is sent home!

Definitely the best way to go. A "hands off" spanking is just a spanking. In order for it to be meaningful to me, there needs to be more personal connection. I need to feel that my spanker believes that she's helping me, not just beating me.

I'll have to say two favorite combinations...first is kneeling, knees apart, resting on forearms, with a thin strap, second is diaper position with a switch. I guess it's the embarrassing positions I like now that I think about it :-/

Sent from my E6790TM using Tapatalk

My ultimate favorite position is to take my partner over my knee and to spank her bare bottom with my bare hand and I usually like to hold her hands behind her back to prevent any attempt at her blocking the spanks.  Feeling the heat rise in her smooth bare cheeks and watching the color change from pale skin tones to pink to reddish to dark crimson is a lovely sight to behold. I love spanking!   :)

• Like 1
Guest Mozeamis

Hands/wrists restrained, blindfolded so i dont know whats bein used or when 'it's' coming while laying on stomch propped over pillows.  Since I dont have anyone 2 dsipline me @ the moment, as a self spanker I bend over edge of bed, bend @ waist or diaper position.  

What meets my emotional needs best and definitely gets through to me is to be ordered over a gentleman's knees while nicely and fully dressed.   I have fetched my hairbrush and hand it over with a frown. The scolding may be brief, but time enough to raise my skirt out of the way.  When the spanking starts, it is with his palm, on the stretch satin back panel of my firm, retro girdle.  Finally there is a break, but I know it is not really a break, he is just picking up my mahogany hairbrush to continue my spanking with the brush.  He knows the firm girdle holds in the heat from my spanking, and when my tender bottom cheeks try to swell, the flesh has no where to go, gripped ever so tightly by the elegant 50s-style girdle. I feel like a loving 50s wife when he lets me finally slide off his knees onto my own.  We both enjoy my languid thanks to him for his discipline and my forgiveness.  

• Like 2

Top 3....

I love the hairbrush (large wooden one). And over the knee. 

My second favorite is the switch, especially when the young lady has to pick, strip and bring it to me. 

And the bath brush diaper style or bent over. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Pyjamas bottoms around tops of thighs, bottom heightened over piled pillows, spanking her bottom with both hands like tom toms, gently to begin with and as I spank harder less chance of her struggling out of reach as her lower legs are pinned to the bed. The diaper position and a paddle so my tongue can easily do its thing later. Wheelbarrow: whilst one hand spanks, the other furtles inside and out of the vulnerable vagina. Three of my favourites; if I'm spanking her bottom, I'm in heaven.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Favorite is any position when I'm bound.  I love the feeling of being helpless, vulnerable and at the mercy of my spanker.  Implement would be the leather belt.  Least favorite is the 'grab your ankles' position.  It's very unsteady and skin is stretched very tight.

On 9/14/2017 at 5:19 PM, markrello said:

For guys, do you prefer going over a skirted lap, nylon or no, pants, shorts or completely bare legs?  Sometimes I have liked to go over a pair of crossed legs that I might have been ogling while getting lectured. 

Definitely a skirted lap, or even better, a lacy, light colored slip. No pants. Bare legs aren't important, but I don't like it when there are garters with the bumps (clips) showing.

These questions are so complicated for a devoted switch!

I like the closeness of across the lap.  If I'm the spanker, that's all that's ever needed because I'm big enough that no girlfriend/play-partner is going to move her bottom out of my reach once my arm is wrapped around her.  If I'm getting the spanking I am a handful to control once the spanking gets spirited, so I still prefer over the lap but find restraints very exciting.  Restrained across her lap on the bed is perfect, but on the bed over pillows, bent over a desk, etc. is all thrilling.  And I'd just melt if confronted with a well-designed spanking bench with stout restraints and a girlfriend with a huge grin!

I like to give and receive spankings with implements but it is entirely up to my partner to set her limits.  It is more thrilling to spank her with my hand if that is what she wants than to use an implement that is a turn off to her.  The leather belt has always been my go to since I was very familiar with it growing up.  Most of my girlfriends have had more of an aversion to paddles so the belt has done yeoman service.  For my bottom I'm always excited to experiment and all sorts of implements are just exciting/enticing new toys.  I have a real itch to experience a lively paddling.

As to the touchy topic of how the lap should be clothed...  Spanking is eroticism to me so clothing is not part of it, skin to skin for an electrifying spanking is the best!  But, again, I defer to my play-partner and any spanking is good spanking even if all eroticism has to stay in the closet.

• 2 months later...

My favorite position is otk and, my favorite implement is the paddle because it gives a good sting on both cheeks at the same time and gives a good burning sensation for days. And, my least favorite is the cane because it leaves marks across the bums for weeks and burns when you need to sit on a chair.

Like many here, my favorite position as a spanker is OTK. It's old fashioned and more intimate I feel. I like being able to hold on to the side of her body while spanking and you additionally have some control if you have a kicker and need to wrap one leg around hers. 

Because OTK is my favorite the implements I like to use are hairbrushes and the wooden spoon. While I think of both of those as more maternal, I find them best suited for OTK. My bare hand is my favorite but I don't consider it an implement.

Honorable mention is giving a belt spanking with her bent over holding knees or ankles or lying over the arm of a sofa if the former is too uncomfortable.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I would say strapped to my spanking bench is the ultimate favorite position for me to have my spankees in.  This is a great piece of furniture added to my collection and it certainly ads a "clinical" purposeful feeling to my sessions as I instruction my spankees to straddle the bench and I strap them securely in place.  Then, I think I prefer the customer leather spanking strap with wooden handle I had made by paddle daddy as my favorite instrument...

il_fullxfull.437302476_hbv5.jpg

• Thanks 1