Spanking Needs Forums

Found this image on someone's Tumblr

I really like the drawing.  The pencil markings are amazing, kudos to the artist, and I have had a fantasy of either being pulled over a knee on a park bench or having to lean up against a tree. Though I would never want anyone to walk by. 

IMG_0076.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, goodboyotk said:

Is there any availability of F/m drawings from the same person Just curious to see if there are any

I don't know the artist but it would be nice to find them online and see what else they got.  

• 3 years later...

Omg that first one actually happened to me... Though I was wearing jeans and leggings and couldn't get them back up when we spotted the person walking the dog...

• 2 months later...

I’m pretty sure the artist of the top pic is Sassybottoms.  If I remember right, spankees in her pictures are generally women or kids of either gender.  She’s a pretty well-known artist, so if you do a search on her name you should find a lot.

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2017 at 10:44 PM, Spank33 said:

I really like the drawing.  The pencil markings are amazing, kudos to the artist, and I have had a fantasy of either being pulled over a knee on a park bench or having to lean up against a tree. Though I would never want anyone to walk by. 

IMG_0076.JPG

I gave a spanking similar to this in Golden Gate park once, but it was over a U-shaped bike rack. Thrilling on its own, but even more so with the threat of being seen. 

It's an excellent drawing, done by someone who is quite skilled as an artist.

I've spanked quite a few women in parks, sometimes on walking/hiking trails and also in other areas. Some specifically wanted to be spanked in a park, others weren't so sure how well they would like it or handle it until it actually was taking place,  afterward they all said it was amazing and wanted to be spanked there again. 

7 hours ago, Drooaygah said:

It definitely has the look of Sassy Bottoms - one I've never seen before, too.  

I'm skeptical it's Sassy Bottoms...the proportions are too lifelike and also the line is very confident...and sexy adult women weren't really his subject... it looks a bit more like Paula Meadows to me :)