Sign in to follow this  
AfterGeometry

Just a suggestion on profiles

I was thinking it might be handy to include one extra bit of info to the personal profile section  :  after the "Role" where the new member puts either "Spanker/Spankee/Switch, etc" how about a field right after that for the preffered sex of the play partner.

For instance: 

Name: AfterGeometry

Role: Spanker (prefers spanking females)

Or, likewise:

Name:  NastyNatasha

Role: Spankee (prefers female spanker)

Or, likewise:

Name:  DiaperDan

Role:  Spankee (prefers male or female spanker)

Or something like that.  Along those lines. You get the drift.  This allows for more information that can be gleaned at a seconds glance, and perhaps cut down on the personal requests via Chat PM for male spankees asking male spankers (who spank females) to spank them, etc.  I also know quite a few female spankees who prefer that only women spank them, so this may help cut down on their PMs as well.  Etc. Etc. Ad infinitum.   

Yes, I know many people end up putting these preferences elsewhere in their profile, like in the About Me section...but really who gets that far when they're looking for someone to PM with. 

Just a suggestion...for what it's worth. :)

• Like 1

Although I do like that suggestion in general, you're assuming that everyone will care what it says. Yes, many will but I've had conversations with multiple people who I can explicitly tell that I'm not interested in something and they will continue the chat as if I've said nothing. Of course, they get blocked so I don't have to deal with them again. 

(Ex. Me: "I'm not interested in anything parental."

Them: "I'll make you regress to being a little girl and raise you right."

Me: **hits block button**)

• Like 2

where in the world is profiles? 

i wonder how others knew what someone was looking for?

helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

On 5/10/2017 at 11:19 PM, AfterGeometry said:

Yes, I know many people end up putting these preferences elsewhere in their profile, like in the About Me section...but really who gets that far when they're looking for someone to PM with. 

Just a suggestion...for what it's worth. :)

Sounds like a good idea...but I still get people asking whether or not I'm a spanker or spankee. So I think people not willing to look at the "about me" section aren't going to look for those kinds of details anyway, even though they'd be helpful. 

One thing I've noticed is that it's hard to get to the "About Me" section on mobile. So that could be an issue too--make it easier to see the "About Me" section on mobile, or have a little blurb show up. But honestly, all of the changes we've seen to the site have been because of technical considerations (the bitcoin hack thing, the license running out for the previous software, etc.)