Spanking Needs Forums

Removed

8 minutes ago, TCtannerMN said:

That's some serious tissue damage. I'd tone that "play" down quite a bit. YIKES!! 

Really? Is it that bad!?! This is a newer play partner...2nd time we have played together. The first wasn't nearly as severe. This definitly wasn't fun...I sobbed. I mean, technically I was being punished...but it lost the fun somewhere during it. We connect really well and Id like to play with him again, but how do I tell him to take it down a level without sounding...weak or needy. 

It isn't being weak or needy to clearly say what you want or need. That's strong. Simply tell him that the last time was a little too much, you need him to dial it back. perhaps use the first as a comparison, was that more on target or are you looking for a happy medium? 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Wifey said:

It isn't being weak or needy to clearly say what you want or need. That's strong. Simply tell him that the last time was a little too much, you need him to dial it back. perhaps use the first as a comparison, was that more on target or are you looking for a happy medium? 

Happy medium, for sure. The first was very light and I would like to continue to incorporate that, but I think as far as punishments go...a happy medium would be sufficient. I like marks, but I like a little more sugar in my cup of tea. 

Not a fan of people posting these pics of their spanked, scarred, and bruised buttocks. Is this really necessary ?  I guess I'm in the extreme minority with this viewpoint, as everybody else seems to find it utterly fascinating.  Do Not Get It.

5 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Not a fan of people posting these pics of their spanked, scarred, and bruised buttocks. Is this really necessary ?  I guess I'm in the extreme minority with this viewpoint, as everybody else seems to find it utterly fascinating.  Do Not Get It.

Well...I am sorry i offended you. I had assumed this was an acceptable forum to share these kinds of things. I will see if I can edit the header to warn of a picture. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ForeverHerLove said:

Was that a belt? Sometimes my beltings have appeared more severe than they felt.

He used a couple different things...finished with a belt.

• Like 1

settle down everyone.

that looks a little severe but nothing worse than I have delivered on several occasions, you'll live Ash :)

lotion is your friend - I highly encourage you to work lotion into all the affected areas at least twice a day while you are healing

arnica can help, aloe can help, but really any high quality skin lotion will do it

Skin So Soft from avon is great, also there's a milking related product that's supposed to be good too. no, I'm not kidding. the name of it escapes me at the moment, but its used to keep udders soft. check with your local farm supply store if there is one.

good for you for getting some action Ashbash!

have fun!

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Dude, I'm not sure that it is "necessary" but we are all here to share.

It is not at all uncommon for spankees to be concerned about the results of their sessions, and the newer you are at this the less comfortable you are likely to be with residual marks and bruises.

The entire point of this site is to facilitate safe, sane, consensual spanking among adults.

Lighten up ;)

• Like 1

Pics of bared bottoms referring to spankings is acceptable. No full nudity, back or frontal, no genitalia. This image does not violate this rule. 

It can be helpful, esp to newbies to post (if they are comfortable) images of a spanking asking for others advice.

What I see here is not extreme unless you as the ee feel it is. It is your limits and comfort level that must be honored. If you feel this was not beyond what you agreed to, then you are fine. As others have suggested lotion and arnica will be greatly helpful, also applying moist heat to the bruising will help them heal faster.

• Like 4

Regarding the issue of itching, a mild antihistamine cream may help, but it would be worth having a discreet word, without giving too much away, with a pharmacist, who will have the best-informed knowledge of preparations that can help.

On the subject of intensity, I have always felt that this is something that, along with every other aspect of play, needs to be negotiated with the spanker, unless, of course, you have freely given carte blanche (not a good idea in all circumstances) to him. Nonetheless, even if that is the case, I think you have every right, nay duty, to communicate your feelings and preferences. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.

As for other aspects of this posting, which seems entirely appropriate in my view, I do not understand why any objection should be raised. As has already been said, you have no reason whatsoever to apologise. Free (considerate) speech is the oxygen that sites like this breathe.

Thank you for posting an interesting and potentially helpful post.

• Like 1
On February 9, 2017 at 2:51 PM, AfterGeometry said:

Ashbash, please don't ever apologize for posting something in which you were only seeking some help/advice to help aid yourself.  Obviously, not everyone here on this site still has not learned to keep there feet out of there mouth. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it as you were searching for advice. I wish I had some to offer in regards to your issue of which I do not. However I will say, please don't let what this one member whom should have just kept scrolling but didn't matter to you! 

Feel better

hugs, ITB 

• Like 1

Itching, and occasionally blistering, can be caused by a reaction to whatever the top used to clean the implement. The residue on the implement is forced into your skin on impact, and can cause a reaction in some people. I've noticed this more with canes and paddles than with other implements, and in most cases changing whatever was used to clean it prevented the itching and blistering the next time.

To prevent the obvious objection, when I say blistering, the blisters are completely different from the blisters caused by a severe paddling - they're very small and there are lots of them, rather than the single large one usually caused by repeated heavy impact.