hayden

Ever get spanked in public or wanted to?

I'm headed to a 1950s themed spanking party this weekend, and I hope to both spank and be spanked in "public" again. Even got a pompadour so I can go as a greaser.

I have never been spanked in real public.  BUT I was spanked at what you would call a spanking party. I was made to dress in female panties and a bra. I was spanked by one of the strong female spankers while the others taunted me for being a bad girl.     I really enjoyed it!

I too have a fantasy for public spankings,  but as with others I'm sure it

will remain just fantasy!,

I was spanked in front of others as a kid, but I know the spanking outweighed any embarrassment i may have felt.

The closest i have come is when my wife a friend of ours that she regularly punished me , she didn't go into too much detail but I'm sure I was blushing well!!

• Like 1

Only if they will send out a fire truck with full crew of real men and plenty of hose!

Have fantasized about it, but would have to be somewhere that nobody knows me - also not if there is likelyhood of someone calling the cops..

• Like 2

I've been spanked at a party before, quite a number of times.  I must be a bit of an exhibitionist as this never bothered me at all. I think other situations might be more embarrassing. 

On a vacation my husband spanked me on a hotel balcony.  As I was being spanked I noticed a couple in the next room looking out the window at me.  I was so embarrassed , but also excited.  I'm blushing  as i type this.

• Like 3

I just did one in a public area last Friday, it was between the open doors of my truck in a parking lot, it was just like 5 or 6 swats over his jeans, and I was very careful to make sure no one could see. So guess not really in public, just public place.

• Like 2

I've given my wife spankings on trials and in parks, normally we'd avoid people as we didn't want undue attention. Now however we are actively seeking othere to join us which is not as easy as we thought it might be

It was always a fantasy of mine.  This was finally realized late last year at a party at a local  "play" house.  I was bare bottom spanked in front of a room full of people.  It was surprisingly not scary or humiliating as I always thought it would be.  I felt good afterward.

• Like 1

I've delivered a few spanks, and threatened. Enough to cause extreme embarrassment. Limits to what you can do without being arrested! I know people who have been spanked / caned / displayed in clubs, but that's not quite the same

Spanking threats and jokes seem to come up fairly often where I work. I'm not sure if that's due to like attracting like or whether at the moment the general demographic of staff where I am tend to be older men and women who like me grew up with corporal punishment. I could list lots of examples but the one I remember from a few years back was the time I nearly sat on a present for a member of staff who was leaving and the lady who was organising it told me that "If you had broken it, you wouldn't be sitting down again for a considerably long time...!" which made me smile...

I didn't break the present though. She's got big hands.

Oh and while I'm thinking of her please could people send any prayers or positive thought. My friend and potential spanker maybe one day is very ill at the moment. 

I got spanked in the restroom at a fancy restaurant.  It was fast, painful, and quiet (Whippy Johnny).  I always think about it when we go there now.

• Like 1

How far do we take this need? Does anyone need laughed at, pointed at? Grinning faces?

The whole area laughing?

Not since my Dad spanked me at the campground showers where a few people were around. Apart from that it’s been something of a fantasy of mine, but if truely in public, as opposed to amoung a group of like minded people, it would need to be where no one, but no one, knew me and it being improbable in the extreme therefore that I would ever see any of them again.

Yes, I remember a few times in the car parked along the road. Once in the dressing room of a department store.

I have, several times, but never so that people could see it. 

I've been spanked un the car many times, in the grocery store (very quickly when noone could see), outside my old workplace, a toilet in a shopping mall and a few more places.

My husband would never embarrass me by letting anyone see it but if I do something that deserves a spanking when were not home, I usually get it right there if possible.

Edited by TheSwedishOne
  • Like 2

Have never been spanked in public, often thought about it though. Have been spanked in front of others several times, some of the people I knew, others I did not know, but found it very exciting that they could see all.

What I really like is to be spanked so that everyone can hear but not see. Then when it’s over having to face them and they all know what happened. 

• Like 1

I was recently spanked sort-of-in-public for the first time. I don't know if anyone actually saw it, but I know for certain at least one person aside from my spanker and I knew it was going to happen. It was outside in a fenced in area behind a local bar and kind of under a tent. Spanker is friendly with one of the owners who was nearby at the time and went to ask if it would be okay (after confirming with me that I was all right with him doing so). Friend was okay with it, so we went ahead. It was very brief, maybe 50 or 60 rapid swats total, and was given over clothes. Just kind of "introductory" in nature. I think if it had been in view of bar patrons or the road, I would not have been so comfortable with it. 

I wanted to edit the above, but that doesn't seem to be an option any longer.  I wanted to add I have actually had spankings in the car before, so those are public too, I suppose. But this one was the first out in the open spanking I have had, and that seems to me to carry a higher probability of being seen or noticed by others.

I’ve always had a bit of a fantasy about getting spanked otk out in a rural or wooded area. Also good with dishing it out in that scenario.

A couple of times as a child, but no. It's too personal. Some things are just for private. Outdoors has an appeal, but it would have to be very remote.

No, but I Will love to be spank by mi wife in a parking lot, or on the side of a road.