• Not sure

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spanko Gene: Spanking has interested you since a young age or your whole life

I think that a real spanko is hardwired from birth. At some point in childhood they either experience or see an event that triggers the desire. For me, it was seeing a boy getting spanked on TV. I eve

I had a Gemini childhood, never was spanked and can't even remember thinking of spanking until I was 12 when circumstances made me go live with my paternal grandparents. These grandparents were very r

Yes, interested from a very young age and the foremost focus of my fantasies in adolescence. It emerged without any real life experiences (first exploration was in a relationship in my 20's). The interest has been a constant in my life.

• Like 1

I think that a real spanko is hardwired from birth. At some point in childhood they either experience or see an event that triggers the desire. For me, it was seeing a boy getting spanked on TV. I even remember the show: The Rifleman. I must have been 3 or 4 years old. The game was on after that. 

I have known a couple of people who have tried to walk away from the spanko scene but were unable to do so. They would leave for a while but would eventually come back stating that the desire was too much for them.

Coming to the conclusion that we are hardwired from birth helped with getting rid of the guilt and humiliation that so many of us feel associated with spanking. It is no different than having a disease like schizophrenia which is something you have from birth and shows up usually in late teens to early 20s. Having the disease is not a person's fault ... it just is what it is. Why have guilt over something in which you have no control? 

Just sayin'. ;)

• Like 3

I have to agree .....  i was not spanked growing up , didn't ever see someone getting spanked , even before i saw a scene in a book, i was interested in spanking. i don't even remember where i learned about it.

i would also spank the barbies when they were being naughty, most of my games revolved about it. and a very  young age i started self spanking as well... so i guess we just have in in us.

And some of us find that interest since we were young, others block it and just realize it again later in life, like Tal's example with schizophrenia. so yeah i would absolutely LOVE to to come to this conclusion and not feel guilt or ashamed of this spanko side, i don't know if is a disease or just like an orientation or i don't know.... but i do believe is part of me and is important to accept it.

I had a Gemini childhood, never was spanked and can't even remember thinking of spanking until I was 12 when circumstances made me go live with my paternal grandparents. These grandparents were very religious, very old fashioned and very strict. Soon after I went there I was introduced to their spanking strap. The strap, which was much like a razor strop but home made with a wooden handle, was given when I was naked from waist down and laying over the arm of the sofa. Grandpa strapped and grandma held my arms and shoulders down to the sofa seat. I couldn't believe how much it hurt. However as I got older there was a little bit of excitement that went with the fear when I was preparing for a strapping. The older I got the more excitement I felt.

I thought I was crazy to be sort of enjoying the punishment sessions, not the strapping itself but the anticipation and the after affects. There was no internet then and I lived in a rural area with no spanking mags so I thought I was the only person in the world who got off by getting his ass hit hard.

So to answer your question, I am not sure if I had the gene from young or got it later but I sure do have it.

• Like 2

I never ever have liked to be spanked myself, but witnessing it is a different matter altogether! When I was young we lived next door to some girls that my sister was friends with. They were probably about 13 or 14 years old. One day we were there and the dad came home from work. The second he walked in the door the older daughter disappeared into her room which I could see from where we were sitting. The mom and dad had a quiet conversation for a minute (which I now realize was the mom telling the dad about something the daughter had done). All of the sudden the dad stood up and started pounding on the daughters door because she had locked it. While all this was going on, he reached above the door frame and took out this little key thing and had the door open in a second. He whipped off his belt and told her to get her butt bent over the bed and started wailing away on her big time! It was very frantic and very angry! I only saw about the first few swats before me and my sister made a hasty exit. The next door neighbor girl (on the other side) and I played spanking games with some regularity. In school they spanked a LOT! I got strapped 3 times by the principal on my moms request because I wasn't turning in my homework. A girl I was dating in junior high got paddled one day because she skipped school. Funny thing was, she REALLY wanted me to stay with her that day. I guess normally I would have, but something told me not to. She got it again from her mom and got grounded for a week on top of that! I was friends with this guy who's younger sister had a huge crush on me. One day we were hanging out and she was flirting and stuff. Later on that day I called up my friend, and he said his sister got a belt whipping because she rifled through her mom's makeup so she could impress me. Felt bad about that one! My sister and I got paddled together one time because I broke a window (she got it because she locked me out of the house). There are probably a hundred incidents similar to this that I can't think of right now that could have sparked my interest if I didn't already seem to have it from too early of an age to be affected by any of this. I don't know why it came on so early, and I don't really try to analyze it anymore. It is what it is!

I've definitely got the gene.

Growing up, we knew who in the neighborhood got spanked, with or without implements, the whole bit.

I just assumed everyone had the same information about the goings-on of the neighborhood where they grew up.

Imagine my surprise when I revealed this information to my wife (a non-spanko) - she was amazed that I knew all about it, while she had no clue about the kids in her neighborhood.

Go figure!

9 hours ago, Tal said:

I think that a real spanko is hardwired from birth. At some point in childhood they either experience or see an event that triggers the desire. For me, it was seeing a boy getting spanked on TV. I even remember the show: The Rifleman. I must have been 3 or 4 years old. The game was on after that. 

I have known a couple of people who have tried to walk away from the spanko scene but were unable to do so. They would leave for a while but would eventually come back stating that the desire was too much for them.

Coming to the conclusion that we are hardwired from birth helped with getting rid of the guilt and humiliation that so many of us feel associated with spanking. It is no different than having a disease like schizophrenia which is something you have from birth and shows up usually in late teens to early 20s. Having the disease is not a person's fault ... it just is what it is. Why have guilt over something in which you have no control? 

Just sayin'. ;)

Yes yes YES to everything you say! The earliest memory spanking fixation memory I can clearly recall was on my first day of school in 1st grade, but being fixated in that moment didn't catch me by surprise; so I'm quite sure I did think about it prior to that memory- that was just the earliest and clearest memory I can remember. 

During my childhood and youth-hood, I did know that my interest for spanking wasn't "normal" and resented myself for liking it, but later I figured that there was nothing I could do to get rid of it since it had stuck with me to my whole life at that point. Then the past couple years I learned there are so many like me, and now I completely accept and embrace my fetish  :)

• Like 1

Stormmason's post reminded me of a doll I had when I was young which I had almost forgotten. It was the kind that was plastic and would "drink" from a bottle then pee, so I'm guessing I got it around age 2.5-3 when I was being potty trained. Well, one day I must have decided to play at the doll having been naughty, and I took a red marker and colored all over her bum. 

I don't know exactly what became of her, but I hope I was the one to throw her out. My mom never said anything about it, so I guess my "secret" is safe.

• Like 1
On 2/3/2017 at 2:35 AM, INeedDiscipline said:

Stormmason's post reminded me of a doll I had when I was young which I had almost forgotten. It was the kind that was plastic and would "drink" from a bottle then pee, so I'm guessing I got it around age 2.5-3 when I was being potty trained. Well, one day I must have decided to play at the doll having been naughty, and I took a red marker and colored all over her bum. 

I don't know exactly what became of her, but I hope I was the one to throw her out. My mom never said anything about it, so I guess my "secret" is safe.

OMFG! That's hilarious!

• 7 months later...

I agree that it is possible to be hard wired for spanking. I grew up back in the 60s when most of us were spanked. I hated getting one but wanted to know all about the spankings others got. The combination of emotions and the ritual of a spanking have always intrigued me. 

• Thanks 1

I was no stranger to spanking, my mother was an eager spanker from the time I was in diapers.  I was well acquainted with the feel of her house slipper and with getting my  bared bottom spanked with a belt.  But I was absolutely infatuated with all thoughts of spanking and seeing one on TV, looking it up in the encyclopedia, hearing about spankings my friends got, etc.  The older neighbor girls said they got it with a paddle, I was jealous!.  I was never paddled and I really wanted to feel a paddling.  Although I had no idea what horny was, I was horny for spanking and I got a thrill out of drumming up the courage to tell my mother "I want a bare-bottom spanking with the belt." starting from about age 8!

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah I have the gene! I would, like others it seems, play spanking with my Sister's dolls. My parents did spank us when we did wrong, and it was a very effective deterrent. In fact I actively worked to make myself better growing up and went quite a few years where there was no spanking in my life, but ultimately it came back as a voice in the back of my head to look it up online(and write a little story centered around it near end of high school). From there it was self spanking with many implements, trying to find others into it. Luckily I found my wife and we are in a happy DD relation.

I was always interested in spankings. I hated having to get one but wanted to know all about the ones others got. I was the middle of 3 boys and most spankings were right at the scene of the crime. We saw each other spanked and got them as a group at times. My close friends and I knew how the other got spanked. I loved hearing the stories about other families. I spanked almost every woman I was with. Most would try it. It was easy to tell the ones that enjoyed it vs. those that were just going along. I tend to think even if I had not been spanked as a kid I would still have the same interest. 

I was born in July 1964 in Southern California. I have an older sister Penny and older brother. Younger than me is a brother and two sisters. Our parents did not believe in spanking and rarely scolded. Our maternal grandparents lived next door. Granny Vi made it clear she believed all children and teens needed spanking. Right in front of Mom, Granny would tell us about how she spanked all of her daughters, bare bottom and with a hairbrush OTK, even while they were in high school. I knew many kids from school who were spanked, paddled or strapped. Many of their parents were good friends with our parents. Still for years even when I saw spanking on TV or in an old movie, that did not interest me. A few times I saw a friend get spanked.

What changed my attitude was discovering romance books during the spring of 1976, when I was still 11. I would memorize romantic scenes in which a handsome man would spank a beautiful woman, often for their mutual pleasure. Even then California allowed school CP, but our school district did not.

At the end of that school year, as I was nearing puberty, we moved to the Mid West. That was a different world. My new best friend Lori got paddled at school on the first Thursday of term. I saw her crying as I waited for Mom to pick me up. The next day in the locker room I saw the paddle marks and strap marks from her father. After that I often asked Lori what it was like to be punished with spanking. I read even more romance books.

In June 1977 we moved back home. While we were away my Mom's youngest sister Aunt Betsy bought the house across the street. Their oldest was Cousin Carole, who was then just 7. The second time I visited them Carole got spanked bare bottom OTK with a hairbrush. In the following weeks I saw Matthew, then 6, getting spanked the same way and as hard. Nate was only 4, so Aunt Betsy only spanked him with her hand.

I started to realize I deserved to be spanked and a few times I tried to say that to Mom who ignored me. The July of 1978 I turned 14. I got a work permit and a job in a law firm. Penny was 19 and often babysat for Betsy's kids. I asked Penny if she thought Betsy would spank me. Penny answered, "Well, she spanked me just like her kids a couple of days ago. Just look out because that hairbrush hurts like Hell!"

I thought about that and was trying to summon the courage to ask Betsy when I was visiting them. Penny and all the kids were there. Suddenly Betsy asked me to follow her to the master bedroom.Already there was a waterproof underpad and a sturdy hairbrush on the bed. Without asking me Betsy lifted my skirt and lowered panties. She pulled me over her lap as she started scolding me about my deportment and misbehavior. The spanking was far more intense than anything I could imagine. I cried my eyes out. Even after my panties were pulled up and my skirt lowered I was sniffling as I was led back to face Penny and the kids. I was not teased. A week later I asked Betsy for a spanking. That time all the kids watched. This was normal in that family.

During the spring of 1980, while I was still 15, Mom told me I had misbehaved and acted like a 'spoiled brat.' She led me by my ear to the master bedroom where an underpad and a hairbrush identical to Betsy's was waiting on the bed. Mom made up for years of neglect with her scolding. She spanked me not as effectively as had Betsy. I cried and wet the underpad. With each subsequent spanking Mom became more effective. Penny admitted Mom had started spanking her, who was then 20. All three of my younger siblings were also getting spanked by Mom.

As soon as I was of age I began participating in adult spanking events while at university in Upstate New York and in law school near Boston. I met Don, the love of my life and husband since 1991, at a spanking event. Don administered a very romantic spanking. I was almost 27 then. I have been spanked by Don hundreds of times since then, mostly for romance but sometimes for punishment.

• 1 year later...

I realized when I was around 8 years old that I was looking forward to the bare bottom spankings I got on occasion  from my mother. She used a fly swatter or a yard stick. Both are way too light now for me.

• 1 year later...

This is a long-running thread that never dies, must be a good one.

Both my parents spanked, and they liked to compose witticisms about it too, like "you're cruisin' for a bruisin', Mister!" or "Going to paddle your canoe!" There was this element of embarrassment they enjoyed, because I'd flush red at these warnings and scoldings. I think that interest in spanking would be zero if the product had not been sold and oversold to me at a very early age, five and up. But we is what we is, and it is all water under the bridge.

My fourth grade teacher gave the class her defense of corporal punishment, which at the time was becoming controversial in the public schools. She said God had designed our bottoms to be the fattest part of our bodies so that we could take punishment there and not get seriously hurt. I thought that was flaky, but being a spanko was like, whatever, I hope she paddles me. I used to fantasize about just that. However, my parents did not want anyone doing that except them, so they did not sign the permission slip for c.p. She did paddle my brother though, he was class clown. She took him the the boy's bathroom and laid one firm hit with that heavy wooden paddle of hers that read: "BOARD OF EDUCATION" and had a cartoon of a boy and girl with a red bottom. He walked back in the classroom clutching his bottom and something about his expression caused the whole class to erupt in laughter.

My very first memory is of being spanked, probably around the age of 4.  I played spanking games, looked up "spanking in the dictionary almost every day, was always asking ithers about their spankings, and even saw my uncle being spanked by my aunt once when they didn't know I was up.  so I say I most absolutely have that gene.

• Like 1
On 10/31/2020 at 11:32 AM, KentuckyGuy said:

My very first memory is of being spanked, probably around the age of 4.  I played spanking games, looked up "spanking in the dictionary almost every day, was always asking ithers about their spankings, and even saw my uncle being spanked by my aunt once when they didn't know I was up.  so I say I most absolutely have that gene.

There's that dictionary look-up again. I did it myself at an early age and we see that in Rude's novel too. I think it is because there was no spanko lit available, so the mere dictionary definition served as "erotica" for our eager inquiring minds. Like in the 1800s when it was considered risque for a lady to reveal even as far as her knees.