Looking to be spanked (although I'm a switch) in Ann Arbor. I prefer to be spanked only with hand at first. PM for any questions.

Also hey ūüėÄ

Just now, Jacevires said:

Looking to be spanked (although I'm a switch) in Ann Arbor. I prefer to be spanked only with hand at first. PM for any questions.

Also hey ūüėÄ

Michigan

Male spanker in Central Nebraska looking for a female needing discipline or at least someone who has a need to experience a strict disciplinary spanking.  Over my knee with your pants and panties down, legs locked and hand pinned behind you for some no nonsense discipline.  

SouthWest Ohio here, Dayton to be specific. While i do spank my wife....im mainly a Spankee to everyone else.  Looking for a long overdue spanking.

Naughty adult looking for role play  possible real life if local enough I tend to act the naughty school boy role  spanking otk hairbrush and six of the best caning strict adult female north London area uk

Im in NY and looking for a female spanker(but spankees are great too!). 

I am interested in Sincere, Non-Sexual, Cathartic OTK Spanking until I find a lady interested in a FLR-DD LTR.              I am older (58) in a wheelchair...

Minneapolis, MN .  Experienced caring disciplinarian looking for younger women who need a strict, but caring older gentleman to look after them.  

I will be moving to Ypsilanti, MI in early July. Hopefully this will allow me to host. Long time spankee, beginner spanker.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zhal said:

I will be moving to Ypsilanti, MI in early July. Hopefully this will allow me to host. Long time spankee, beginner spanker.

Good luck Zhal. Hopefully the move goes well for ya.

• Like 1

Thank you. I'm getting rid of things so that I have more peace of mind; selling, donating, or just plain throwing away/recycling. Plus it's easier to move again if one has less stuff.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:38 AM, Zhal said:

Becoming a Michigander? Yay, welcome to the party! 

No, I've always been in Michigan. Except for that yearish I was in Malaysia. Anywhere before that I was too young to remember. Stint in Iowa with my cousins for a bit back in my late teens too.

1 hour ago, Zhal said:

No, I've always been in Michigan. Except for that yearish I was in Malaysia. Anywhere before that I was too young to remember. Stint in Iowa with my cousins for a bit back in my late teens too.

Lol, sorry, didn't realize. 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:55 PM, michgal.k said:

Lol, sorry, didn't realize. 

That's OK. I might need to get creative to host within the terms of my lease.

• Haha 1

Bradenton Florida.  No nonsense spanker here.  Looking for a guy to set straight.  Dad/son, coach/student etc, but will play with all ages.  5/10, 195#.  You know you're due for it.