Spanking Needs Forums

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we all post are areas we might find someone to spank us tonight. I am in Essex County in Ontario. I am looking for someone who will demand my pants down, give me heck, and then give it to me b

I'm a 19 year old female and in Edgewater Florida. I been needing a good spanking for a while now. I have been looking for a man, or woman, who will order me to bend over or put me over their knee, gr

Bradenton Florida.  No nonsense spanker here.  Looking for a guy to set straight.  Dad/son, coach/student etc, but will play with all ages.  5/10, 195#.  You know you're due for it.

Posted Images

Just now, Jacevires said:

Looking to be spanked (although I'm a switch) in Ann Arbor. I prefer to be spanked only with hand at first. PM for any questions.

Also hey ūüėÄ

Michigan

Male spanker in Central Nebraska looking for a female needing discipline or at least someone who has a need to experience a strict disciplinary spanking.  Over my knee with your pants and panties down, legs locked and hand pinned behind you for some no nonsense discipline.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

SouthWest Ohio here, Dayton to be specific. While i do spank my wife....im mainly a Spankee to everyone else.  Looking for a long overdue spanking.

• 4 weeks later...

Naughty adult looking for role play  possible real life if local enough I tend to act the naughty school boy role  spanking otk hairbrush and six of the best caning strict adult female north London area uk

• 1 month later...

I am interested in Sincere, Non-Sexual, Cathartic OTK Spanking until I find a lady interested in a FLR-DD LTR.              I am older (58) in a wheelchair...

Minneapolis, MN .  Experienced caring disciplinarian looking for younger women who need a strict, but caring older gentleman to look after them.  

I will be moving to Ypsilanti, MI in early July. Hopefully this will allow me to host. Long time spankee, beginner spanker.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Zhal said:

I will be moving to Ypsilanti, MI in early July. Hopefully this will allow me to host. Long time spankee, beginner spanker.

Good luck Zhal. Hopefully the move goes well for ya.

• Like 1

Thank you. I'm getting rid of things so that I have more peace of mind; selling, donating, or just plain throwing away/recycling. Plus it's easier to move again if one has less stuff.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:38 AM, Zhal said:

Becoming a Michigander? Yay, welcome to the party! 

No, I've always been in Michigan. Except for that yearish I was in Malaysia. Anywhere before that I was too young to remember. Stint in Iowa with my cousins for a bit back in my late teens too.

1 hour ago, Zhal said:

No, I've always been in Michigan. Except for that yearish I was in Malaysia. Anywhere before that I was too young to remember. Stint in Iowa with my cousins for a bit back in my late teens too.

Lol, sorry, didn't realize. 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:55 PM, michgal.k said:

Lol, sorry, didn't realize. 

That's OK. I might need to get creative to host within the terms of my lease.

• Haha 1

Bradenton Florida.  No nonsense spanker here.  Looking for a guy to set straight.  Dad/son, coach/student etc, but will play with all ages.  5/10, 195#.  You know you're due for it.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I'm in the middle of my move to Ypsilanti, MI from Saline, MI. As I've been moving things, I've discovered that the soundproofing between floors is actually pretty good. Hoping to start hosting spankings.

12 hours ago, Zhal said:

I'm in the middle of my move to Ypsilanti, MI from Saline, MI. As I've been moving things, I've discovered that the soundproofing between floors is actually pretty good. Hoping to start hosting spankings.

Go you Zhal

• 3 weeks later...

looking for mommy/daddy in NJ. Self spank too often. My girlfriend spanks me when i ask but it’s not the same. Need someone to take me in hand pull down my pants and blister my bottom.  Looking for other spankos male or female to give and receive. I can dish out just as much as I take. More pics and info available upon request 

I've now been living in Ypsilanti for almost a month. Posted a topic in the Midwest section for the US. Ready to start hosting spankings with our without diaperings/changes in my apartment. Will spank either gender so long as you're an adult. The only thing a higher weight spankee may require is a different spanking position. I will be using the traffic light safeword system unless something else is agreed upon. I do want to supplement my income through giving spankings, so I'm thinking:

Spanking: $15

Diaper(ing/ change): +$5 (bring your own diapers, underpant to diaper/wet to dry diaper only).

I may change messy diapers after I get to know spankees better.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 4:06 PM, Bradentonspanker said:

Hi, I'm 21 and interested :)