Spanking Needs Forums

Spanko Resolutions for 2017

Gator

Hey guys -

Well the year is winding down so I'm thinking back on how it went and contemplating new "spanko resolutions" for 2017. This time last year my goal was to make 2016 the spankingest year ever, and it was, for sure.

This year I'm swinging the pendulum the other way, and waiting until I find a compatible long term spanking partner.

Have you ever made a spanko resolution?

What are your spanko resolutions for the coming year?

I'd love to hear about them!

Whatever they are, I hope all your spanking dreams come true!

Gator :)

To find someone who I can work with to push myself to become the best me that I can be. Hoping for all A's in College. Wish me luck

best of luck Brandon!

1. Get a good, thorough spanking,

2. Give a good, thorough spanking.

3. Repeat!

That should pretty well cover my New Year's resolutions!

direct, simple, and to the point, I like it!

best of luck to you Joe! :)

Be more open about my emotions and needs with people not least my Caregiver

Continue to work on being as independant as I can and my math and english studying.

Spend as much time as I can with friends and contribute more with them

Be thankful to my Caregiver and other trusted adults for spanking me when I need it.

• Like 1

Hello Gator

Happy New Years to You

My spanking resolutions are to be less stubborn and feisty with my "daddy" husband.

I wish to have him make a way to quit my addictions and not be so selfish when he cares and spanks me for

my own good with loving care and concern.

The problem is have is nicotine and feel really bad but he has not gotten through to me yet.

I aim to not procrastinate so badly.

Looking forward to college studies and want to improve self esteem.

Seriously happily optimistic for what the New Year is going to bring.

Wish for everyone with our fetish gets everything they need, desire and want this year and throughout.

• Like 1

Hello Gator

Happy New Years to You

My spanking resolutions are to be less stubborn and feisty with my "daddy" husband.

I wish to have him make a way to quit my addictions and not be so selfish when he cares and spanks me for

my own good with loving care and concern.

The problem is have is nicotine and feel really bad but he has not gotten through to me yet.

I aim to not procrastinate so badly.

Looking forward to college studies and want to improve self esteem.

Seriously happily optimistic for what the New Year is going to bring.

Wish for everyone with our fetish gets everything they need, desire and want this year and throughout.

thank you Ginger9, the same to you! :)

Mine is to find a source of discipline that is genuine and not cruel, and use it to start holding myself accountable for things. Basically I want to use spanking to form myself into a much better person who actually stays on top of things. That would be refreshing. 

On 12/31/2016 at 0:31 AM, NewBrandon said:

To find someone who I can work with to push myself to become the best me that I can be. Hoping for all A's in College. Wish me luck

Have you had any luck?  What college are you attending?  I travel all over Indiana, and have done quite a bit of life coaching/mentoring.  Let's talk about what you need.  OK?

4 minutes ago, Coach in IN said:

Have you had any luck?  What college are you attending?  I travel all over Indiana, and have done quite a bit of life coaching/mentoring.  Let's talk about what you need.  OK?

I am talking to a couple of people but nothing is set in stone yet. I will be attending Sinclair Community College in Dayton Ohio. If you want to talk email me, Flamingtiger10@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Make new friends!

Get involved in the local spanko community, possibly. But it ties in with the above, to make new friends. It would be nice to have friends who I can be open and honest with, and not have to hide myself.

• Like 4