21 hours ago, Longtimespanking said:

You would never have guessed it to look at her when she was dressed to go to work or to church, but she had a special room in her apartment fixed up like a little girl's playroom and spent all of her time in the evenings and weekends as a little girl. She wore nothing except a diaper or pair of white underpants, played with toys and watched kids TV shows that would appeal to toddlers. And she felt that she needed regular punishment spankings, given as a little girl, over things she'd done in her career or overlooked resulting in issues at her work.

That sounds like a VERY interesting lady. The regression and ageplay aspect has always been a big part of my spanking needs too. Having a whole special room like that'd be very interesting indeed! For me I regress to more around age 8...so no diapers but playing with barbies and watching Little House on the Prairie and such would be just my speed :)

• Like 1

I think there's something for me where if someone disciplines me and makes me feel childish it can sometimes work wonders. Even if an actual spanking isn't involved. A few years ago at work I had an incident where a document that had gone missing and was needed in the office turned up on my desk. I owned up to an older female colleague of mine and was about to make an excuse. She very firmly stopped me in my tracks and said fairly loudly without shouting "You naughty boy ! What are you ?"

I'm sure I could have thought of a witty reply given half a chance but the words that came out of my mouth were "I'm a naughty boy Miss..."

I honestly felt about 12 and remember going bright red. There was no one else in the office at that moment in time and for a few seconds I wondered if something else was going to happen.

Obviously I didn't get spanked but I had to apologise to everyone and I have been better organised since then and she's become almost a mentor to me. Which I really appreciate. 

Edited by ukspanko

6 hours ago, rude_rumps said:

That sounds like a VERY interesting lady. The regression and ageplay aspect has always been a big part of my spanking needs too. Having a whole special room like that'd be very interesting indeed! For me I regress to more around age 8...so no diapers but playing with barbies and watching Little House on the Prairie and such would be just my speed :)

That could be arranged...

Yes a lot! I like it because my S.O. LOVES it so much. I will be put in things that a 15-16 year old girl would wear. Well a kind of dumb girl would wear. Also if I'm being punished for something big and it's for a week or so. A little while it's cute and fun but can be so embarrassing. I'm pretty small as it is which makes it effective. If I'm grounded with an early bedtime then it's a week of slumber party type sleepwear. I HATE it! It IS cute but to cute. I'll start talking with a whine,pout,and talk back but do as I'm told while doing so and that just gets me a scolding that is so frustrating. And it is so easy to fail into that role because it actually helps to make me completely obiediant. Honestly it's Love/Hate. Also that extreme isn't used a lot so I never really get used to it. My S.O. is only a year older than me so it seems like an older Sister or something. I can't help but listen and try my best to please.....I kinda gotta go 

• Like 1

Bradenton - Sarasota Florida.  Really love age play.  Something about taking a guy over my knee while lecturing him gives me a rush.  Dad/son, teacher/student.  You get the idea.

I too like to be aq naughty boy over a lap with pants down. Love to play online too

Ageplay is very much intertwined with spanking for me, especially my submissive side. It's less about pretending to be a precise age and more about accessing a more vulnerable, cute, "innocent" headspace. This also informs how I like to be treated by a spanker -- like a sweet boy who needs to have his bare bottom spanked for some naughty behavior, or to ensure continued good behavior.