Anyone else here into spanking and age play? While I've always known that spankings turn me on like wild fire, I've recently realized that I feel not only erotic stimulation, but also therapeutic benefits from going into my little girl headspace and experiencing the spanking from a more vulnerable place. Just wondering if others enjoy this too.

• Like 6

Guest Warwick

I've played in that area as well as an 'ee - I've roleplayed with a professional domme as a six year old boy having my first bare bottom spanking over "Mummies" knee. Similar to you it took me to an emotionally vulnerable place and was very cathartic for me. I've also done online roleplay a few years ago via e-mail with me taking on the role of a strict Victorian tutor who has a wayward ward to deal with. That got really creative ( I turn out to be a spy ! ).

Guest Warwick

Do you know I honestly can't remember. I think the young lady involved contacted me on here and we exchanged e-mails for a few months. It was fun. Still remember the scene with the steam driven paddling machine !

Recently in a daily spanking which. Are doing me good.finding younger person enjoy the same in folsom,ca

I'm a "little" and my mentor is also my "Daddy". We do quite a bit of ageplay related spankings/activities, and it's the most fun I've ever had :D

Hi princess!

Guest Warwick

I think if it's done well ageplay can be a lot of fun and a useful tool as well.

Guest spanky59

I am an "er" and have conducted on line punishments to "ees" before and found that it can be very arousing to both players when conducted in the proper scenario. Contact me if you would like to talk more.

I'm not sure I'm familiar with "age play". It occurs to me that I always see myself as the younger person, even if I'm not in reality. I like to be spanked at no younger "age" than high school, when it comes right down to it.

• Like 4

I absolutely love it, and have done many online role-plays. Feel free to drop me a line.

Droo

• Like 2

I'm not sure I'm familiar with "age play". It occurs to me that I always see myself as the younger person, even if I'm not in reality. I like to be spanked at no younger "age" than high school, when it comes right down to it.

Just to chime in a bit here. Age play is often connected with DDLG (Daddy Dom/Little Girl) other roles for the Top/bottom include: Mommy, Mommy Dom, caregiver, baby sitter, friends/siblings, little boy, among so many other dynamics out there. The idea of Age play is that you, as a person, regress to a certain age. Some people have ages that bounce around a lot. If you identify most closely with a high school aged kid (Early-late teens) you'd likely fall under the middle category. Age play and DDLG can often be broken up into a couple different age groups.

babygirl/baby boy = 2-4

Little Girl/Little Bow = 5-12

Middle 13-18

Though again it varies for everyone, this is just from my experience.

• Like 4

Yes, thanks OregonWolf. I usually play in the tween/preteen age range for spankings, but I also like to have some "baby time" where it's less sexual and more about being taken care of and babied. I color, do puzzles, watch old cartoons, and drink juice out of my sippy cup. Some people even wear diapers.

Yes, thanks OregonWolf. I usually play in the tween/preteen age range for spankings, but I also like to have some "baby time" where it's less sexual and more about being taken care of and babied. I color, do puzzles, watch old cartoons, and drink juice out of my sippy cup. Some people even wear diapers.

And there is nothing wrong with that. All depends what people are into.

ABDL - Adult Baby/Diaper Lover

DDLG = Everything from Daddy Dom to Mommy Dom for little girls and boys

Infantism = Those who like to be in the mindset of actual babies.

There is so much in the dynamic and not everything is the same for everyone. What you like and enjoy and what works for you may not work for others, but the dynamic can be extremely therapeutic for people and often it can work better then just discipline when people use the mantra of "Act like a child you'll get disciplined like one"

But again all goes back to peoples own limits, likes, and needs.

• Like 1

One of my favorite things about spanking is revealing the "hidden little" inside the spankee.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

As a female, I love having a Daddy for various reasons.

The dynamics are super charged between us.

I feel very cared for and loved as I am babied at certain times.

I hope you get all that you want and need.

• Like 5

My wife and I have been exploring the fm spanking scene for more than 10 years now and age play spankings are a thing we both enjoy vey much.

My wife has been spanking me for 11 years now and she can turn into a very strict woman, when she is going to give me a spanking.

We alternate from strict female teacher/naughty little school boy spankings to strict mommy/naughty son spankings and it gives both of us so much release.

My favorite age play spanking fantasy is the strict mommy/naughty son scenario.

Is is very much an emotional thing for me, when my wife treats me like her naughty little boy.

Embarrassment and shame rush over me, when my wife takes our spanking chair out in the middle of the room and sits down to administer a long hard bare bottom spanking.

She is strict and scolds and lectures me for a long time before spanking me and makes me feel just like a naughty little boy about to go over mommys knees.

Spankings are always carried out over my wifes knees and they are very real and painful when she applies the wooden bathbrush to my bare bottom.

She knows how embarrassing it is for me to be put over her knees and know I will not be allowed to get up before real tears are streaming down my cheeks from the spanking she is giving me.

When my wife decides I have been spanked enough, she will tell me to stand up, raise from the chair and lead me to the corner. There I have to stand with my hands on my head and have me bright red and well spanked bare bottom on display. I have keep my nose in the corner for half an hour before being allowed to rub my flaming and burning bottom.

Finally I must thank my wife for taking her time to spank me and apologize for being a naughty little boy.

That is just like a strict mommy fantasy spanking should be in my oppinion.

• Like 3

I'm not in great shape presently to talk at length but it can fit well with "age regression" centred relationships be they more d/s centred such as DD/lg (DominateDaddy/little girl) or fit around more parental style Caregiver/little (where the "adult" is just a parent in effect with no Total Power Exchange nor any sexual side) to the little they help in their everyday life, taking an interest in their well-being, helping them grow as individuals . Personally I find it works for me in a Caregiver/little setting and as that little wouldn't be without spanking as one form of agreed discipline.

If it works for you, then it's fine.

• Like 4

Thanks for the responses everyone! For me, being little is about being cherished and not having to worry about taking care of myself. The loss of control and the tinge of humiliation at being treated like a baby is fun too! I'm glad to hear others find it exciting as well.

Guest Warwick

I'd be happy to role play as a big brother / tutor figure for an adult little girl potentially. Very happy to dish out both hugs and pantywarmings as required !

Guest Warwick

Although those panties may well soon be around certain misbehaving young ladies ankles and the belt coming out....I can be kind and strict.

Although those panties may well soon be around certain misbehaving young ladies ankles and the belt coming out....I can be kind and strict.

Why is it so much hotter when they leave the panties on? :)

• Like 1

Guest Warwick

The anticipation of unwrapping the present perhaps :)

By all means, pull them down, but leaving them on (ankles, knees, just below the cheeks) is just so much better than taking them off, imho.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1