Spanking Needs Forums

Counting Swats

LMBO @Rand Ethat isn't quite how it works here.  I was thinking "Yes, I should really try this on Sunday... He will be well motivated to give me a good spanking then" 😈😇  It would certainly result in a story... Hopefully involving the belt... Now you have me day dreaming lol

He has let me top him twice, both times because he was feeling guilty over having a tantrum that wasn't my fault.  On the day to day, he is only a top and I am only a bottom. Any time I try to "issue him spanks" or take a swat at him it is pure brattiness trying to engage and encourage funishment.  Haha if it happens too much he starts looking to find me spankees.    

As I was trying to write this he was trying to leave and I let a bratty moment start... After he used a cane bundle to remind me to be careful what I wish for, I read him your reply in a fit of giggles.  He tried to frown (I saw him chuckle) and says you are a bad influence.  Lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONE... TWO... THREE.. you aren't listening.....lol For me personally, as a mentor, I rarely give a specific number of swats for an infraction. My experience, as Poison noted above, is that the ment

I don't think it works very well with me. I'd decide "Ok, well I just did X, it's not gonna be that bad.. I just have to bare through x swats",. I think that is mostly a coping tool for me. For me, no

I think counting would be counter-productive for the reasons already articulated, although my top will sometimes say something like "five more" when she knows I am getting close to my limits -- and th

On 4/30/2021 at 5:44 AM, Megthe said:

LMBO @Rand Ethat isn't quite how it works here.  I was thinking "Yes, I should really try this on Sunday... He will be well motivated to give me a good spanking then" 😈😇  It would certainly result in a story... Hopefully involving the belt... Now you have me day dreaming lol

He has let me top him twice, both times because he was feeling guilty over having a tantrum that wasn't my fault.  On the day to day, he is only a top and I am only a bottom. Any time I try to "issue him spanks" or take a swat at him it is pure brattiness trying to engage and encourage funishment.  Haha if it happens too much he starts looking to find me spankees.    

As I was trying to write this he was trying to leave and I let a bratty moment start... After he used a cane bundle to remind me to be careful what I wish for, I read him your reply in a fit of giggles.  He tried to frown (I saw him chuckle) and says you are a bad influence.  Lol

Not so.  I am most definitely a positive influence on you.  Deep down, your hubby knows that he does need to submit to your authority when it is called for.  It may be infrequent, but that makes it all the more important.  If it bothers him, then promise him that you won't tell a sole.  Don't just daydream about it.  Follow through.  Next time he misbehaves, get the belt out and do the deed when you know it is needed.  Get your dom on and don't take no for an answer.  Whatever happens, you will both find it most memorable.      

On 4/30/2021 at 2:36 PM, ukspanko said:

I wonder what would happen if you counted swats/strokes in the style of Count Von Count from Sesame Street...

Lol!

That's is really funny!  Can't you just hear it?

Von paddle vacky! Two paddle vackeys! Threeee paddle vackys!!  Aaah aaah aaaaaaah.  

• Haha 2