Spanking Needs Forums

Erotic spankings are so damn sexy.

The love and trust I feel of my partner allows me to be submissive beyond belief. It is so sexy and arousing to both he and I. I am the fetishist but he indulges me and has great satisfaction administering the spankings. I love knowing that he enjoys what he is doing to me. It is very loving, affectionate and playful, yet we have seen wilder moments. I receive daily or bedtime spankings with the hairbrush. Usually. We role play and it make it that much hotter. I have been over the bed with my with handcuffs on me and just my ass sticking out on my knees. This we find very arousing. He recently tied my eyes with a Hard Rock Cafe scarf around my eyes and doubled it back to my arms behind my back. We have been out to the woods today and I received my spanking which is my ultimate fantasy outdoors. We worked and hiked so long on the trails, that he found a whippy, cane-like stick that was long enough. Being half shy and half exhibitionist, I enjoyed the thrill of getting caught yet I didn't want to get caught, if that makes sense. I received a few strokes on the trails with the chipmunks and other wildlife. Had to check for people but secretly fantasize about a potential bird watcher, single man watching. Silly me. lol. For Sweetest Day, I was sweet baby girl with so many bouquets of flowers but had to be bruised in the woods first. Fiancee took the stick/cane home and we had no idea how badly I would bruise from this stick. I NOW KNOW AND CAN RELATE TO OTHERS ONLINE HERE ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SIT. He feels really bad because it looks horrific. Purple bruises on each cheeks, large ones. I was able to get oil spray by "DADDY" who rubbed it so nice tonight. The arousal is like none other. It promotes extremely great lovemaking between us. The only problem I have is that Im playful and would like to spank to but I am not allowed. He says " Spankings are just for you". lol But, as for now, I am content. Hope somebody enjoys me spilling my guts on here this way. I did it once and wondered if I could be any better this time. lol Thank you to anyone that has read my little story. I appreciate it.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

In a forum such as this, contributions like yours, Ginger9, are surely to be encouraged (and enjoyed!) You never know who will read your post and experience great personal comfort from realising that they are not alone in feeling that way.

Carry on writing! :)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It sounds like your right up with my kinky fasination with spankings. out doors fun is always the thrill of being discovered with the embaresment of being caoght. bed time spankings and hot spanking arosed sex is like honey on dark chocolate. I d love to be the hiker or bird watcher that discovered you two in the woods! Keep having fun!

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

What a lovely post. Thanks for sharing it with us. For me and mine, spanking is purely part of our erotic play. Every shopping trip, if looking for clothing of any kind, she'll show me panties with see through seats and make comment about smacked bottom visibility or how she could feel every smack in such a particular pair of shorts/trousers/lounge pants or a skirt. And our sex invariably involves spanking, often with me spanking her just on the cusp of orgasm to spank the climax home before she sits astride me and the ultimate after spanking pleasure ensues. I love spanking and always have.

• Like 1

Ginger9 I loved your story!!!  The outdoor whipping with a switch was super exciting to read about and I wish I could have been the unknown birdwatcher... who knows, maybe you really were seen!  Don't worry about the marks--nothing looks more sexy than switch or cane marks on a pretty female bottom!  Last thought... to bad your husband is not a "switch" like me!  He doesn't know what a treasure he has in you!!!  Making love with bottoms glowing with heat and covered with a fresh set of welts is just the most awesome sexual experience possible!!!  It is such a shared experience as if you can feel each other's sensations in addition to your own, and the orgasms are EARTH-SHAKING AND ELECTRIC!!!  I really hope he comes around to letting you spank him...it is really awesome to me that you want to!!!