Spanking to Orgasm

This may be a perverted question, but how many people here are able to Orgasm from being spanked?

I like being spanked erotically to orgasm, and I kind of have a new fantasy of spanking a guy to orgasm.Though my boyfriend isn't into being spanked much. He likes doing the spanking which is fine by me, but I think it would still be fun to spank a guy to orgasm if that were possible lol.

• Like 3

Its happened to be before. I was spanked by my ex girlfriend and she was wearing shorts. She made me put my penis between her thighs and the rubbing did the rest. Not intentional though and was fairly confusing. Also only happened once but it was highly erotic for the both of us.

It is absolutely possible if that's something the spanker wishes to happen. If she wants to spank the erection away, she can do that just as easily. When you know your man you know what buttons to push - what to say, where to touch & stroke, etc. It may not be possible for all men to orgasm during a spanking but I'll bet that most can if that's what you want.

I will say it's both embarrassing and indescribably wonderful at the same time.

Yes, when my late wife would have me over her lap and my penis was between her legs, it was not only possible, but likely, that an orgasm would occur. Messy, of course, and quite embarrassing and I must say that the discomfort from the hairbrush became much more pronounced. There was that intense feeling as the edging would occur...oh, no, am I really going to?....oh, no, I think I'm going to....oh, no I AM!!....

It happened a few times, not every time, but often enough that a towel was placed under us when I got that type of spanking.

My wife kept me in panties and spankings always started while they were up and always ended when they were down. Only once did I orgasm into the panties, which was quite humiliating.

Good question and good luck!

• Like 1

As a male spankee, I am often aroused in an erotic spanking or during warmup, but I always go low if intensity picks up. I often leak though even during discipline. I have never ejaculated from spanking alone but I imagine it is possible. I am not sure how it works for women.

• 3 weeks later...

My last spanking was to and for orgasm. It was in a French massage place. After the back rub, she asked me if I wanted something else. She began with prices for where I would orgasm. In perfect French, I told her I wanted a good spanking. After adding to what I had first paid, she left and she came back with a stool and a vinyl-covered paddle. I took my position, my erection between her thighs. She was in a red miniskirt. Before long, the bliss and the friction of flesh on flesh led to my erupting in what was an incredible orgasm. I can't say that she really enjoyed it, as she scurried to clean the carpet.

I do all the time. I love to be spanked. I actually practically beg to be spanked. I am into bondage and well my husband goes along and is an awesome Dominant. He is REALLY good at spanking me. In fact, I just got spanked last night, of course it was part of our "play" but he went a little farther than he usually does and it started to hurt though I didn't stop him. It might of hurt at the time but made me cum because he was doing it. I don't know if that makes any sense but it can. If he were awake right now, long day at work, I would beg for him to do it more. Guess I am just weird and love to be spanked.

• 2 months later...

This may be a perverted question, but how many people here are able to Orgasm from being spanked?

I like being spanked erotically to orgasm, and I kind of have a new fantasy of spanking a guy to orgasm.Though my boyfriend isn't into being spanked much. He likes doing the spanking which is fine by me, but I think it would still be fun to spank a guy to orgasm if that were possible lol.

It is a lovely idea to combine business and pleasure. But I do think that will not work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While in college I was spanked over an older lady's lap and orgasmed. She was stunning and intelligent. I was told I was getting spanked that morning after classes that afternoon.

She found spanking magazine in my car when she borrowed it and I was lacking in school. Well, that was the excuse she gave, mostly I think she was curious and knew I'd be receptive.

I was so nervous and excited during my classes and really wanted to masturbate but didn't have a chance. She was at my apartment when I got home.

We went in and I had to wait in the living room while she made some calls, about an hour or so excited but fearing what's to come.

When she did it, she sat on a kitchen chair told me to take my pants and underwear down then get over her lap. She used a hairbrush to deliver a fast firm spanking.

With the waiting all day, years of interest in the subject with no real experience combined with the squirming, I orgasmed. The one and only time I did.

I got four other spankings from her but never orgasmed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...