Wood paddle or belt?

SMHBILL

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can only speak to one side of the equation because I have never been paddled with wood.  I love me some belt whipping, though.  Its tough enough that I feel it but just below my threshold.  I don't like if it wraps around and cuts, but I could lie there and get it across my bottom all day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2016 at 4:41 PM, SMHBILL said:

All you spankers and Spankees out there. Do you prefer the wooden paddle or the leather belt. And which one in your opinion is better for a discipline spanking session. Look forward to your responses.

Personally I prefer a belt over a paddle any day.  As far as which one is better for a discipline spanking, I'd say that would vary from person to person.  For me, a paddle will get through to me much better.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My handle may reveal that I'm biased. It's true, I am. I agree that a belt can be fun, sexy no doubt. But a paddle can be used (depending on size-of it AND her) in more positions and just in general is more wieldy. Also, I've learned that the paddle incites that nervous lump in the throat the way a belt just can not. 

One final thought- paddles make a great DIY arts-and-crafts project. Great way to get your spankee actively involved. Dig?

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
Guest Amanda L.
On 3/23/2016 at 5:41 PM, SMHBILL said:

All you spankers and Spankees out there. Do you prefer the wooden paddle or the leather belt. And which one in your opinion is better for a discipline spanking session. Look forward to your responses.

That is a good question but I don't believe there is a definitive answer. Even my own preference changes from time to time. I personally like a good scene, so it depends on who is administering the "discipline", and why. Am I getting it from a male authority figure like the principal at my school?  Or my dad?  Or perhaps mom is upset enough to warm my bottom this time? (Doesn't happen very often). I know from experience that if I screw up at school, I will feel Mr. XXXXX's paddle. My dad has a long fuse, but even he has limits. (He would use his belt)! Dear old mom...bless her heart has a nice old fashioned wooden hairbrush. So...there you have it!  I guess it comes down to, which one do I dread the most. I suppose I dread getting it from mom the most. From her...I get it on my bare bottom, and on top of that, she has to be really really pissed, so, I guess I dread mom's hairbrush the most!    Amanda L.

My preference is never a consideration, but over the last 14;years I have often gotten both in combination quite often. I find the paddle more likely to bruise, whereas the belt does not tend to bruise me as easily...somif I were ever actually given the choice...guess Inwould go with the belt. Lol...is the hand an option..."other"...lol?

My preference is never a consideration, but over the last 14;years I have often gotten both in combination quite often. I find the paddle more likely to bruise, whereas the belt does not tend to bruise me as easily...somif I were ever actually given the choice...guess Inwould go with the belt. Lol...is the hand an option..."other"...lol?