Noob in being a spankee -Wisconsin

AmberFeather

I'm from the south eastern part of wisconsin and I've thought about spanking for most of my teenager years and had minor experiences with it (few swats on the butt) and I have always wanted to try more. I am pretty shy with things like this so I have just worked up the courage to post now after thinking about things like this for years. I'm also trying to find more actual information from people who actually do this type of thing. Most spanking seems to be a dom sub thing all about being submissive in every area of your life. But that's just it, I don't want someone to rule my life I'm a pretty independent person but I still want to be spanked. Ahhh they do not see to correlate. Mehh :/ Any advice ect.

Welcome to the site! For what its worth, I identify as a submissive, but that does not, by any means, mean that I am submissive in every aspect of my life. My Sir encourages my strength and independence, and gains enjoyment from it when I am strong and successful. Take your time and find someone who has interests and outlooks similar to your own. Be honest about your needs and your boundaries and you will do fine. The forums with past questions and conversations are a great place to get useful information as well. I wish you luck and much joy on your journey. Be safe and take care.

~Leigh

Welcome! I do not identify as a "submissive" -- there are lots of different kinds of dynamics. Take your time, read back through the archives, and maybe strike up a conversation with some of the folks who have been around awhile and whose posts you relate to. Good luck, and have fun!

Not everybody is looking for the Dom/sub relationship.

I have worked with several that were just looking for the guidance/mentoring they needed to make positive changes.

There is always the right one out there for your needs..

You do need to go slow and make sure they are the right one

Welcome. It's okay to just want to be spanked, to try it out. Doesn't need a label or a relationship unless you want it to have those things. I personally have given some women their first spankings and that was all it was, an intro to being spanked. I know that many other spankers here have also given those type of spankings. Asking questions is a great stsrt, and I wish you luck in finding the right person. We are here to help on this forum. Figure out what you want and what your limits are if you don't know already, then find someone willing to spank you within those limits.

Most spanking seems to be a dom sub thing all about being submissive in every area of your life. But that's just it, I don't want someone to rule my life I'm a pretty independent person but I still want to be spanked.

It doesn't have to be a Dom/sub thing. You're pretty close to Chicago, and should check out the Crimson Moons group. They have twice-annual spanking parties. https://fetlife.com/groups/624

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi.   John here    SE Wisconsin also.  I totally get what you are saying.    I think you could expect to be totally equal with the spanker in all other aspects of normal life.    There are those times though... when a spanking is due or needed..  where you switch modes.    He becomes the father... head of household.. or whatever..   just in charge for that moment.   After the spanking... all is back to normal.    Would love to chat.   drop a note or jw7662@hotmail.com.  

• 2 weeks later...