The ban game

Poison's

19 hours ago, Lotsapappa said:

ITB is banned as she “mouthed” that B*t**h Summer is F**kin  banned for F**kin trying to pass of the F**kin soap and Lotsapappa can s*ck the F**kin Hot sauce of my SO, 

However, her good heart edited the ban to her SFW message taking out her mouthiness and adding an always polite “no thank you” ending.

But Summer and I know what you said. Therefore Banned! 

Lotsapappa is banned for trying to make up elaborate although hilarious stories. I think you forgot ITB always speaks her mind. One of my problems is that I tend to do that too much without thinking ?‍♀️! ???

On 11/4/2021 at 6:03 AM, AfterGeometry said:

@Zhev is being banned because EE's have no business banning anybody, and I don't know who the heck she thinks she is trying to pull off something so

well now they are banning AG for not referring to them correctly when the correct way was staring at him from their post ?
Besides everyone knows they can be very audacious sometimes anyways so shouldn't be that shocking.

• 2 weeks later...

AG and Zhev are double banned for putting forth EE’s have no business banning anyone. EE’s have right to make mistakes but just need a strong ER to correct situation. 

Summer and my followers, you are required to self spank in support or face being banned. You know if your ok with that as it must be consensual. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Summer is banned for tempting me to be ER after I jumped back to EE role.

ITB is also banned for using hidden messages in this thread disguised as gender symbols. ♀️upside down means earth and if you read ITBs posts with just prime numbers in reverse order the message upside down is for Illuminati mainly  interstellar lizards. 

2 hours ago, Lotsapappa said:

Summer is banned for tempting me to be ER after I jumped back to EE role.

ITB is also banned for using hidden messages in this thread disguised as gender symbols. ♀️upside down means earth and if you read ITBs posts with just prime numbers in reverse order the message upside down is for Illuminati mainly  interstellar lizards. 

I have no idea wtf happened Ed there but that wasn’t what I posted 🤣🤣🤣. Funny lotsapappa 😝

ITB is banned (twice this week and it is only Tuesday) for calling me Ed. Since I took up guitar over holidays, you both know I want to be called Eddie. 

And I will just add that Ukulele is pretty much same things as guitar to get that out of the way.   

• Haha 1
On 2/8/2022 at 10:03 AM, Lotsapappa said:

ITB is banned (twice this week and it is only Tuesday) for calling me Ed. Since I took up guitar over holidays, you both know I want to be called Eddie. 

And I will just add that Ukulele is pretty much same things as guitar to get that out of the way.   

Omg I laughed so hard at this ! Didn’t even realize my typo 🤦‍♀️

• 1 month later...

Ill Tempered Brat is banned for getting me in trouble for forgetting to remind you to put a string on your finger to help you remember. Or something like that. 

Summer is banned for “or something” comment indicating confused or lacks support for ITB string on finger program. The phrase should have been a more concerned ITB string on finger -now let’s get after it! 

On 3/21/2022 at 6:22 AM, Lotsapappa said:

Summer is banned for “or something” comment indicating confused or lacks support for ITB string on finger program. The phrase should have been a more concerned ITB string on finger -now let’s get after it! 

Lotsapappa is banned for assuming the string on finger program was mine! It was Summer that told me do it! 🤣🤣