The ban game

Poison's

I feel like Summer and Michgal are too clever and advanced for me to ban - at least today. It is not lost on me both have hidden messages and are working together - note Michgal 1,3,D and Summer has “d” in 13 position. I have converted other parts of their coordinated message between binary/ascii/urban dictionary but getting lost pixie vs glitter vs fairy dust meaning. I suspect/unable to prove that Bratty is international gang and feeling bratty a signal but doing what?

Best to stick with a ban I am 100% certain.

Megthe is banned for picking figs (recall her Figging post) and not sharing a good fig recipe with all of us! 

Jojo is banned for not helping me  with the clue Summer gave above. And I really don’t know why I can’t figure out as I know everything there is to know about Battle Star Galactic. 

Michgal and Summers initials are both on Dumbo (under the word Brat) which is a rock in Ozarks Elephant State park. Still can piece it together. 

Ukspanko is banned for not being a BSG fan. By focusing on Yogi Bear and not calling out the possibility of a female Cylon spanker is troubling. As Summer knows, Boomer is a number 8 model which is programmed for self discovery and on the side of humans.

Sharon, if you are on SN please PM. My secret fantasy is out! 

44 minutes ago, Lotsapappa said:

Ukspanko is banned for not being a BSG fan. By focusing on Yogi Bear and not calling out the possibility of a female Cylon spanker is troubling. As Summer knows, Boomer is a number 8 model which is programmed for self discovery and on the side of humans.

Sharon, if you are on SN please PM. My secret fantasy is out! 

I love when I’m right ??

lotsapappa is banned for not considering Athena and going straight for Boomer. Booboo is also feeling neglected by Lotsapappa and that’s just mean. 

• Like 1

Summer is banned for stating Yogi should not be ignored. Please check  suspended accounts log.

Yogi had SN account suspended after receiving 3 warnings and 25 negative reputation points for repeating just “hey,hey, hey” message in chat room. The final straw was Yogi starting two Blogs with titles “I am smarter than average SN spanko” & F’ the Park Ranger. And was caught opening 2nd account as Cindy Bear. 

Megthe is banned for mixing figging and typing. The typed phrase  “i to form is as to” is a clear sign of ginger root making eyes and fingers involuntarily move due to acute burning session. And asked to voluntarily to go to her nearest corner for 10 mins for implying Summer’s 3 year old Apollo say “Biscuit” instead of “Cookie”. 

Lotsapappa is banned for making me curious about trying figging and for reminding me I didn’t pick up any cookies or biscuits at the grocery store. Also, my three year old can’t be Apollo because she’s a girl. ?

Lotsapappa is banned for encouraging someone to send something sugary to my 3yo. Though I feel bad for repeatedly banning Lotsapappa, oversugaring my 3yo is definitely a good reason for doing so.