The ban game

Poison's

2 minutes ago, SpankeeGal said:

Zhev is banned because she can't ban two people, she isnt following the rules of the game, which is not surprising.

Spankee is banned because technically I banned 3 people and not 2.

Zhev is banned for begging the claim, alluding to bad behavior on the part of SpankeeGal but not referencing it in her argument, thus committing a logical fallacy (though the behavior may have in fact been committed and worthy of the ban).  The prosecution rests ?

7 hours ago, Zhev said:

AG is banned for needing to look terms up in the dictionary.

Zhev is banned for not suggesting an alternative resource I could use for looking up terms  if she deems dictionaries inadequate. Furthermore she is banned primarily  for not just simply  telling me what the terms mean which would have been the most efficient use of everybodys time.  Now I'm on a wild goose chase.

1 hour ago, AfterGeometry said:

Zhev is banned for not suggesting an alternative resource I could use for looking up terms  if she deems dictionaries inadequate. Furthermore she is banned primarily  for not just simply  telling me what the terms mean which would have been the most efficient use of everybodys time.  Now I'm on a wild goose chase.

AG is banned either he's lazy for not having looked up the terms by the time I posted or he already had and thus his whole reason is invalid.

@AfterGeometry is banned for feigning ignorance with concepts including "begging the claim" and "logical fallacy" yet then leverages lofty adjectives including "unsavory" and nouns including "conjecture" clearly illustrating familiarity and competence with relevant resources including a dictionary.

• Haha 2

@AfterGeometry "pique" is one of those words that has two very different meanings when used as a verb: irritated (she was piqued by his curtness) or excitement (you have piqued my interest).   But by the rule you cite, you should have banned Zhev.  I'm sensing a double standard!  Besides we all needed a bit of laughter!  Sometimes snarky civil discourse is fun! 

• Haha 2

@EmmaX is banned for calling my rationale for banning Zhev "nitpicking" when it was anything but that...Zhev was not even trying...nitpicking at least is trying to find a rationale, though flawed it may be thru use of scant evidence   

@alyssandrais banned for assuming I don't like to partake in snarky fun discourse, as if I was some bump on a log.  

• Confused 1