NEMENTOR

GO CUBS GO

Baseball? Really? And I was starting to think we could be great friends NEM :P

• Like 1

Love the Cubs. Been to over 100 games at Wrigley, starting as an 8 year old kid. They have broken my hearts, but maybe this year, after 107 years, they will break the drought. People can't understand my passion, but if you are from Chicago, they can relate to it.

Guest AKS

Well, we can never be friends. I bleed Cardinal Red. Losing this series is ok. Cubs should experience post season play now and then, so they know what they are missing the rest of the seasons.;)

LOL, AK.

All I can say about baseball is YAWN!!!

But, hey...if my other half wanted to spank me every time someone pitched a ball or hit one....I just might get to like the game!!

Now there's an idea Shy!

LOL, AK.

But, hey...if my other half wanted to spank me every time someone pitched a ball or hit one....I just might get to like the game!!

LOL, AK.

Then dont become a Cleveland (heartbreak Kid) fan.

Baseball? Really? And I was starting to think we could be great friends NEM :P

Friends??? But we haven't even gotten into a thread war yet...... :P

Oh, but if they have to play the NY Mets..it will be a sad day for Cubs fans..

If the Cubs can pull it off Woobie and I can officially claim the longest drought! Cubs last won in 1908,the Indians are next in 1948.

Wow, that is quite a drought. What about football and basketball?

Friends??? But we haven't even gotten into a thread war yet...... :P

Ha I'm sure we'll find something we disagree on eventually.

Healthy debating is a wonderful thing....someone acting like a jackass however is not....

jmart, the Browns NEVER won a superbowl and as far as I can Google, neither have the Cavs. Many die hard fans now suffer from depression. :huh::huh:

Me acting like a jackass? Hmmm while it could be entertaining to some extent, very unlikely to happen.

jmart, the Browns NEVER won a superbowl and as far as I can Google, neither have the Cavs. Many die hard fans now suffer from depression. :huh::huh:

True Woobie,when they won in 1964 it was before the superbowl was even invented.

Me acting like a jackass? Hmmm while it could be entertaining to some extent, very unlikely to happen.

Hahaha....I think we both know my jackass analogy had nothing to do with you so perish the thought....I do agree however the thought is slightly amusing... :P

• Like 1

Amusing...no no no, it's not supposed to be for you! lol

If the Cubs can pull it off Woobie and I can officially claim the longest drought! Cubs last won in 1908,the Indians are next in 1948.

As a born and bred Cleveland fan, I was positive the Indians could pull off the championship. So close!!! But I am happy for Chicago fans who know what decades of sports droughts can be. The Cavs win gave Cleveland the gift of hope again and with the Indians just a game away from another championship was like the entire city drunk on champagne.

Browns football however is really humiliating. 0 for 8. But as we have been saying since 1997 when the team was sold to baltimore, next year will be different.

Again, congratulations to the longest drought; I'm betting Chicago fans are still celebrating!