Spanking Needs Forums

Taking a Break

Guest Amy the Saint

Guest Amy the Saint

Dearest Friends,

I know that I have just rejoined the ranks of the SN community. It has been an amazing week. reconnected with friends and more.

Due to my behavior this past week, I don't think I should be here for a while. No one did anything to me. I was completely at fault.

This is not trying to start drama or gather pity. I am attempting to communicate to people who care or are simply curious.

I deeply regret my actions and I will be back when I personally feel I can be trusted.

Love to you all!!!!

~ Amy ~

We all make mistakes, the important thing is that we learn from them. There are certain things that are paramount in this lifestyle and these relationships!!

We'll be here when you get back!!

• Like 1
Guest Amy the Saint

Dearest friends,

I appreciate all of the love and support from all of you. I'm just writing to let everyone know that I am still in the land of the living. Still doing a lot of introspection and looking at my priorities.

I won't go into detail about what happened. My behavior proves that I was and am selfish, self centered and was only thinking about myself.

P, K, and Shy I love you guys and appreciate everything.

I'm still not ready to come back but I wanted to let everyone know that I was still breathing.

Love to you all,

~ Amy ~

• Like 2