HMarie94

College Girl Needs to Focus

I live in Canton, Ohio. I go to school in Akron. But anyway, I've never been dealt with even as a child. So I'm looking for someone to discipline me as a motivation to do well in school. I can't seem to focus lately.. I'm 21 years old, and I will go along with whatever measure that is thought to be needed to get me back on track.

• Like 1

I take it that your grades are slipping, as a consequence of this lack of focus?

Believe me I know! I'm trying to get it corrected but I need motivation

• Like 1

Welcome to the site Marie. Take your time and get to know someone before you jump into anything please! I do hope you find what you are looking for.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site...as they said be careful and good luck!!!

• Like 1

Welcome to SN, HMarie94. I may be if service. I live in Dayton, OH--have Prius and will travel. Check out my profile. Find and read my posts. If interested in getting to know me, this is how it will go. We'll message here. We'll email. We'll share phone numbers and get to know one another by phone. If all has gone well, we'll meet face to face. If we seem compatible as mentor / mentee' WE will make a plan for your studies and I will hold you to it.

If this sounds like a way to approach your needs, message me. we'll start talking. You are in the right place, looking for a more disciplined life.

• Like 1

I am interested. I tried to message you, I won't let me.

hi sorry idk where to begin

im an 18 year old girl ive just realised that i enjoy all of this im a newbie to the site and im completely clueless and alone on what to do :( im looking for an online daddy/mentor and was wondering if u had some suggestions or know anyone who can help me correct my behaviour?

regards

steph

hi sorry idk where to beginim an 18 year old girl ive just realised that i enjoy all of this im a newbie to the site and im completely clueless and alone on what to do :( im looking for an online daddy/mentor and was wondering if u had some suggestions or know anyone who can help me correct my behaviour? regards steph

Steph welcome to the site. First you need too follow common courtesies and not highjack another person's post. You should start your own introduction!

HMarie94 like others have said welcome, and please take your time when seeking some one to spank you! Saftey is priority one!

Aspen

• Like 1

I don't know why. My email mjbbjm@gmail.com.