incisron

Are there any young spankos?

I'm 19. Haven't been around this site much like I used to, meeting all the new people. Are there any lately, and are any of them young, too? I like making friends.

• Like 1

Hello My name is Brandon and I am 18. I know I would love to meet more spanko friends because to be honest they are better friends than normal friends lol. Let me know if you wanna chat.

Yes, as many of the people as new members or who look at my profile are just 18 or in their early 20s.

Hi there! I just joined this site a week ago myself! I am 19 as well- if you would like to chat or anything- feel free to shoot me a message! :)

Hi! I'm only 23 and joined the site last week (I think). You can message me if you would like to. :)

A lot of people here are pretty young, who says that only one age group can like spanking? Anyone can..!

I'd like to think I'm young. :)

I'm a 28 year old from Michigan. I've been a spankee since forever. I remember looking up dictionary definitions when I was like 13...so embarrassed to admit that.

I'm in my 20's. It's hard making new friends sometimes. At least, that's how I feel.

I've glanced at a few profiles and I see a lot of younger spankos, so we are out there. ;)

Im a 20 year old guy from Ohio ! I think I've been mostly lurking for about a year

• Like 1

Lifelong spanko... 28. Can I call myself young still?

26. Been fixated on spanking since I was 10. Possibly sooner. I've missed out big time by being so 'young.' If I'd been born, say, pre-1970, when spanking was ubiquitous, maybe I wouldn't have gotten as obsessed with it as I am. People generally...spankos especially, though...wax reminiscent about the 'good old days' when one's bottom was always in danger. I wish I'd been born then!!!

20 right here! Feel free to message me if you want. That goes to anyone :)

34 here from Ohio. I'm pushing being old as well lol. But hi everyone anyways :)

33 male from Florida here. GO OSPREYS , GATORS AND JAGS!

Piquapaddler, the message notification system doesn't seem to be working. Do you know how to access messages by hovering over the Envelope on the top right of the form, or perhaps you have chosen not to read my message? [On Spanking Needs, we encourage courteous responses.]