Spanking Needs Forums

Do you ever wonder if people around you are spankos?

Guest Subpanda09

Guest Subpanda09

I am always thinking about it every time I see someone or am sitting in a restaurant. I just wonder who gets spanked or gives spankings. I usually get lost in thought with it. Sometimes I see someone that could really use a good spanking

• Like 5
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am always thinking about it every time I see someone or am sitting in a restaurant. I just wonder who gets spanked or gives spankings. I usually get lost in thought with it. Sometimes I see someone

I've never wondered if other people were spankos, because I didn't know that was a "thing" until recently. I have, though, wondered what it would be like if other spanked me -- particularly people wit

I told agree and always think the same thing.  Wish men would be men and Ha ha  ha.  In an ideal world she would be spanked right their or like a child taken to restroom and spanked,  and not caring w

Posted Images

Many of us are the same. When I see a nice ass in shorts, slacks, or tight swim suits--male or female--I always think: "there's a needy bottom."

I am of the mind that almost everyone needs a spanking now and again. Politicians need one at least weekly. I need once a month or quarter. I'd like to give one at least once a week.

• Like 3
Guest Cutiecouple

I wonder this all the time. If I'm talking to someone I sometimes drop the word "spanking" into the conversation in a light-hearted way to see if it elicits a reaction. Mostly it doesn't but occasionally...

Sure many of us are that way, when we see a nice bottom,see someone wearing something that is revealing,like a woman riding a bike in those tight shorts and thinking how she'd not sit that bike too well if she got paddled on those tight shorts. And of course back when it seemed more prevalent,all those exposed thongs above the pants.

Used to live where on a nearby street there was a middle aged married woman who would lay out and sunbathe in a scanty bikini, in her driveway right by the street where everyone could see her. Would imagine a scene where her husband,after repeatedly asking her not to do that, would take her inside,turn her over his knee, and spank her soundly over her bikini,turning the sliver of bottom it exposed a bright red.

Another time I was driving through a neighborhood and saw a woman come out to the street to get the paper, wearing a very short nightshirt that completely showed her white full cut panties- should mention she was an older lady. Another time of imagining the spanking she got when she went back inside.

By spankos I am assuming you mean someone who is totally obsessed with spanking to the point that he or she has no interest in sexual intercourse or perhaps can only engage in sexual intercourse by thinking of spanking in order to reach orgasm. That description fits me and I think the number is small. I too have mentioned the word spanking in conversations and the response is usually nothing. I can see how everyone knows it is sexual to slap someone of the opposite sex on the butt but I doubt if many let this fantasy completely control their life.

Usually if I meet someone who I believe has a spanking fetish I usually don't want to talk to them about it because I'd feel like I am prying into their sex life which is none of my business. There is one exception to this which is a woman who believes in spanking for disciplinary purposes rather than sexual gratification. If I meet a woman like this it is a very exciting conversation for me and it is almost a dream come true for me.

• Like 2

I've never wondered if other people were spankos, because I didn't know that was a "thing" until recently. I have, though, wondered what it would be like if other spanked me -- particularly people with a certain "toppy" personality style. It seems to be more of an interpersonal thing with me rather than a physical thing.

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not really. But when I see a female with a nice bottom, I do wonder how she would be taking a spanking over my knee and, those that are projecting attitude, would not matter to me if they were a spanko or not .. they deserve one ...

All the damn time...unfortunately..... There's a young lady that works in my company that constantly remarks on how "uncontrollable" she is and how she secretly rebels at her parents rules (she still lives at home).....and there's a more mature lady accountant who is nice but stern and describes herself as "conservative."

Sometimes not knowing for sure is fun though - always leaves a mystery

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since my wife paddles my bare butt once in a while--and I totally deserve it---I wonder if I have ever met a man or even seen one, who takes a paddling from his wife? I look around church and wonder if any guy gets his butt paddled? the answer is always no--It works fine for us but while its something in our marriage that can make things right real quick I have no argument at all when it has to happen---- I have never seen or known a guy who looks like he would take a spanking

Guest northeast girl

I'm the person that watches people in Walmart for example to see how they act when testing out things like belts, brushes, wooden or plastic spoons or spatulas, ping pong paddles and such. My theory is that why else would you tap your hand or thigh with any of those things. ;):rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Old post, but thought I'd chime in. Although in my 30s, I get called "young lady" all of the time. By sales people, by waiters, even by my doctor. Usually I assume it's just meant in a polite way, saying I look young, but sometimes it's said with a certain tone that catches my attention and makes me wonder if that person would be a good spanker. Whether or not I find the person physically attractive is not important.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Sometimes if I'm bored in a crowd I'll look around and wonder who else might be a spanko.  Even if just 1% of the population is fascinated by spankings, that adds up to an appreciable number in a large crowd.  Occasionally I wish we had a secret handshake or something so we could identify each other.  But then I remember that I've met plenty of spankos, and they're just like anyone else.  I imagine it would actually be anticlimactic to be introduced to all the other spankos at a large gathering.   

• Like 3

Absolutely! All the time. I have a 'vanilla' mentor, almost 40 years my senior and she's threatened me on more than one occasion. Pity she doesn't follow through.

• Like 1