geeky_child

Favorite/Least Favorite Spanking Implements

Guest Mozeamis

As a self spanker, wooden spoon least favorite....doesnt offer enough sting.  Favorite is a paddle or bambooo back scratcher....leaves a  bright redbottom w a sting.  

In my limited experience, I love hand, thuddy paddles, and bath brush.  I like thinner stingy paddles considerably less. 

CJ

I think I prefer flat and smacky things, it just feels good when a nice brush of paddle smacks my bottom, and also the sounds are nice :) Least favorite is probably the cane or anything really thin. I would say I'm much more of a spankee, although I've only been on the giving end once (which was nice actually) so I may be a bit biased

Favourite: hand, wooden ruler, slipper (I know its more common in the UK) and belt, in no particular order. From my favourites, the belt is my least favourite (so to say). I also like the wooden spoon, brushes and before all I like to please the spankee tastes, so I am flexible.

I dont have an implement I hate, but I could say I dont feel very attracted to the cane.

• Like 1

Hm. I'm strictly a spankee, and other than a hand, I've felt a belt, a paddle, and one of those rods from old blinds (which I guess can kind of count as a cane?), and they're all alright, I suppose. The rod and paddle were self-inflicted to see if I could actually handle them being used on me haha. The belt was actually an accident, believe it or not. A friend and I were goofing off and I got smacked pretty hard on the thigh with either the end of his belt or my leather collar, I can't remember which of the two he had at that moment. But both are black leather and not at all wide haha. Hurt like a bitch, but I could take it. At this point in time, I don't have any specific favorite or least favorites, but I'll update this when I do.