Cross Dressing and Spanking

Just wondering. I acted on my needs to be spanked over the last couple years and it has seemed to raise a desire to be spanked while cross dressed. Years ago I had cross dressed some and now it seems related. Have any of you experienced this ? Just wondering.

• Like 2
Guest jamieuk74

I haven't done it for a while but I've explored cross dressing and spanking before - doing roleplay as a TV ( adult ) schoolgirl over a strict ladies knee, knickers around my knees and getting my backside reddened with the hairbrush - loads of fun :) :) :)

At least in the UK it's a fairly common scenario and the 'naughty schoolgirl' look is mini industry which is well catered for as for that matter is naughty school boys to the point of even having role playing schools with cp people pay to attend.

If it gets your rocks off, fine.

• 1 month later...
Guest canefan

I have a female friend who insists I wear lingerie for the canings she gives me. She has me go into town with her and she chooses my items.

• 10 months later...

I wear panties full time, but won't go out dressed because I would never pass. My ER knows and is okay with me wearing panties. It's different/better being spanked wearing panties compared to boring male underware.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering. I acted on my needs to be spanked over the last couple years and it has seemed to raise a desire to be spanked while cross dressed. Years ago I had cross dressed some and now it seems related. Have any of you experienced this ? Just wondering.

Yes all the time

As a chronically self-spanking teenager, I used to sometimes dress in my younger sister's half-slip and panties. And that way, while looking in the mirror as I spanked, I'd see my bare bottom framed by a girl's underclothes. Spanking imagery was hugely important to me, and anything to let me imagine I was a naughty girl being spanked, if only for the sake of a change, I was all for it.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes cross dressing while being spanked is very hot and fun. I love to when I can remove private area hair and cross dress when ever I can. Wife has no clue she is very boring and vanilla, would love to find someone in Maryland area that is Dom and into these things, or anybody who would like to talk

• 2 weeks later...

I have spanked a cross dresser wearing panties garter and hose as he came wearing skirt and slip.  When spanking was almost done asked to insert butt plug and finish spanking and I did he left red sore and butt plug in.

I also administer self spanking instruction to man wearing panties he likes the feel of it while spanked.

• Like 2