Spanking Needs Forums

New Member: Seeking Father Figure

Dana242

On 2/15/2020 at 11:50 PM, EmmaR said:

Hey, I’m not sure if it’s just me being on a mobile device or what, but this link is no longer functional- it took me to a page that said the content was no longer available. 

No it's not there anymore. The person who made the site has long since moved on.

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2020 at 3:48 PM, Spankeeinkeene said:

Hey!

Brand new here. Never been spanked yet i have always craved the ritual of aa good disciplinary session. Im an attractive 5 ft 100 pound female located in southern New Hampshire. Can anyone help me out?

Hello, Miss.  I am located in Sullivan County, just north of you.  I would like to discuss your needs, and what I may help you with.  Don't worry, you're in good, safe hands with me. 🙂

Hello; and welcome. To bad you don't live closer! I have been told that I have a fathers heart. It would not be the first time I took a woman under my wing; when she turned 18, she got kicked out of her foster home, as she was a friend of my daughter, we took her in. It did not take long tell she started calling me "dad" (I did not ask her to, that was all her doing)

That being said, hope you find what you are looking for.

On 3/24/2015 at 4:57 PM, Dana242 said:

Hey I just wanted to update this post. Thanks to great people on this website who have helped me a great deal, I have decided to wait to seek out a mentor right now...I'm more concerned with just making friends, learning and to talk to others. I may later on want to seek out a mentor as time goes on, but not right now. I want to build relationships and build trust with friends.

I think that’s an excellent way to approach it. 

Hello Dana. I’m sure you will get a lot of replies to your post. I’d be happy to help you if you are not satisfied with the replies you get. Please let me know  if you are interested and we will talk more. Take care. Daddy Michael