Spanking Needs Forums

New Member: Seeking Father Figure

Dana242

Probably the best way to secure the *right* father figure is to define what your expectations (needs) you have of your father figure. There are plenty here that can warm your bottom. If that's all you want (need) then almost anyone will do. Know your wants and needs and stick to them and choose the father figure that compliments them.

• Like 3

Welcome there Dana242.

Clarity on what your *actual* needs are can help. You may be looking for something that's just nurturing and discliplined centred to help you move on, make more of what you're capable of by encouragement and praise and maybe deal with any behaviour issues you might struggle with just by yourself. Some may be looking for more.

JoKitten, I basically want someone who will care enough about to step in and stop me when I need them too. I want encouragement and praise but I wat to be held accountable when I don't do what I know I should. I guess the term would be a mentor, someone who cares about me and isn't it just in it to satify their own needs.

• Like 2

JoKitten, I basically want someone who will care enough about to step in and stop me when I need them too. I want encouragement and praise but I wat to be held accountable when I don't do what I know I should. I guess the term would be a mentor, someone who cares about me and isn't it just in it to satify their own needs.

Welcome to the site. You share a common need with many. Please be careful in selecting the right mentor for you. You have no need to rush.

• Like 2

I see many of you focused on safety and security. While this is always prudent online, has there been instances where trust has been violated by members here? If so, is there a procedure for banning or otherwise restricting IP or computer access to these people in the future?

Hey I just wanted to update this post. Thanks to great people on this website who have helped me a great deal, I have decided to wait to seek out a mentor right now...I'm more concerned with just making friends, learning and to talk to others. I may later on want to seek out a mentor as time goes on, but not right now. I want to build relationships and build trust with friends.

• Like 11
  • 3 weeks later...

I read down to where you had decided to wait and develop relationships. That's the way to go. Your attitude leaves you open to searching this sight for potentials. Use the search engine for Indianans. Good luck. Good conversations and welcome.

• 4 years later...

Good move on your part.  

Know what you want before asking. 

I’d be a likely decent match other than the fact that I’m two days drive away.  Will be in Tennessee in July but only a week for songwriting businesses. 

Good luck.  You’ve chosen a critically needed field.  I expect you’ll do well. 

Drop a line if you’d like to chat. 

1 hour ago, Spankeeinkeene said:

Hey!

Brand new here. Never been spanked yet i have always craved the ritual of aa good disciplinary session. Im an attractive 5 ft 100 pound female located in southern New Hampshire. Can anyone help me out?

I sent you a pm.   If you can wait two months (a stretch I realize) you could be set.  

On 3/18/2015 at 2:28 PM, supermedic said:

Welcome!

Be very super careful.

http://www.dd911.wordpress.com- There are some tips on there for newbies. Safety rules, please read them.

Hey, I’m not sure if it’s just me being on a mobile device or what, but this link is no longer functional- it took me to a page that said the content was no longer available.