Spanking Needs Forums

TV Shows

I have a simple question to ask of you.

What is your favorite television show that is currently on, and what is your favorite that is off the air.

My favorite one that is currently on, would be The Big Bang Theory.

My favorite that is off the air would be M*A*S*H.

Your turn. :)

• Like 1

As though I don't babble about it enough, my favorite show on now is Hannibal. Though I'm also a huge fan of The Great British Bake-Off. My favorite show of all time is a corny, Canadian teen drama I used to watch when I was about 11 called Student Bodies. There's probably some nostalgia colouring my view of it but I still adore it.

Ha! I have no idea what's on TV these days. I don't normally watch it (I have the attention span of a gnat). There is a channel that plays old shows from the '70s like the Carol Burnett Show, MASH, Hogan's Heroes, etc, and I will sometimes watch that if I'm home sick or something. Good memories, I guess. :)

Sometimes there's some good stuff on Netflix as well -- I tend to enjoy the British shows if you can get me to sit still long enough (Call the Midwife, some sitcom about a female vicar, Downton Abbey, something about a lady named "Bucket" who likes to be called "Bouquet," etc.).

Guest jamieuk74

As though I don't babble about it enough, my favorite show on now is Hannibal. Though I'm also a huge fan of The Great British Bake-Off.

I love Hannibal as well. Mind you if they combined it with the Great British bake off that could be interesting.

Guest jamieuk74

I tend to watch things on repeat or catchup services so lose track of whats current. I like a show called "Coast" about UK beach and coastal areas. Its very relaxing. I mainly listen to radio comedy shows.

The early seasons of Quincy are a lot of fun. Mostly because Quincy, using only a microscope, could out detect all the CSI's combined and Brennan (aka Bones) and still have time to grab a meal at that restaurant he always went to AND be back on his boat with a date before any of those others could figure out cause of death.

Better Call Saul is shaping up nice so far, so I'm going with that for the current TV. Also note, the protagonist is supposed to be from Cicero, Illinois. You have to have spent time in Cicero to understand :)

I love Hannibal as well. Mind you if they combined it with the Great British bake off that could be interesting.

If you think this fanfic doesn't exist, you're wrong. (Unfortunately, Hannibal gets held up in customs due to some...unorthodox ingredients.)

Guest jamieuk74

If you think this fanfic doesn't exist, you're wrong. (Unfortunately, Hannibal gets held up in customs due to some...unorthodox ingredients.)

They should mash it up with the only way is Essex !

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Off the air, I like “Breaking Bad,” “Slings & Arrows,” and “3rd Rock from the Sun.”

For currently on the air, I like “Murdoch Mysteries” and “Whose Line…”

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favorite on air is probably Walking Dead.

My favorite off air is a tough decision but I have to give it Breaking Bad. I loved the tempo of the show and it was very well written.

The Vicar of Digby, and Keeping up Appearances are the two BBC shows, Kate

LOL, my mother in law is a dead ringer for Hyacinth.