Spanking Needs Forums

Any1 used self-starvation for punishment?

That isn't self punishment, it's self abuse.

There are healthier alternatives to overcome the guilt you are having I.E. line writing, etc. Withholding food in the sense you are describing will cause more harm than good, incis, so I hope you have taken the advice everyone here has given you and applied it.

If you continue to believe or act upon this, please get therapy as it could lead to more drastic issues (anorexia, bulimia, etc as others have mentioned) or deeper physiological abuse. The point is to grow and learn in a positive way.

Miss Lydia LaMour

• Like 1

Everyone has been so caring and given such wonderful advice here already so I feel there is not really much more to add :)

However, this sort of topic/post really worries me and like a few others here, I speak from personal experience when I say that using any sort of self starvation (even just skipping a meal) as a punishment is not a good road to go down. Plus, when it comes to weight loss and healthy eating, it's good to treat yourself occasionally :) Hugs and feel free to PM me if you ever need someone to talk to.

• Like 2