Spanking Needs Forums

Looking for female spanker near Ohio

badboy33

Hi I'm fairly new to this, a female friend spanked me for the first time last year I found it very stress relieving. She is no longer available to do so. I'm seeking a woman preferably older to spank me. I'm 19 year old male in good shape attending college

Good luck finding your spanker. If you have none, maybe expand your horizons to men. I live in Dayton. I have spanked 3 students in the past much to their benefit. These are my steps with a new spanking acquaintance.

1] Meet in a public place, with booths for privacy, and discuss your desire and how I would fulfill it.

2] If we are both satisfied we take care of your bottom right away. Then we plan ahead for what you need and set a schedule if you desire one. It's all up to what you decide will best help you. I have two sons who graduated UD a few years ago. They did not need spanking discipline but I would have delivered it if necessary.

I hope you find yoiur woman disciplinarian. If not and if you want to talk through the possibility, give me a 'shout.'