To Spankees: What turns you on the most?

To me, there is nothing better than giving a long, bare bottom OTK hand spanking. My question to spankees who get erotic pleasure from being spanked is, when and how do you like to have your bottom bared? Do you like starting with pants or skirts on and then follow the ritual of being spanked over clothing, then underwear, and then to bare? Or, does it turn you on and make you feel more submissive to be spanked completely naked for the entire spanking?

Do you prefer to be told to take your clothes and underwear off or down? Or, would you rather have the spanker take control and remove clothing himself/herself? Do you like the feeling of having your panties/underwear at your knees or ankles during your OTK spanking, or taken off completely?

How about rubbing? Do you like your bottom rubbed at different intervals during the spanking? Or, are you turned on more by saving all the rubbing for after the spanking, with extra time over your spanker's knee?

Personally, I've pretty much tried it all, and always like to hear what spankees think and prefer, as it helps me improve as a spanker.

• Like 6

I find it quite erotic to start off in my panties and a shirt or top, and then being put over a knee and spanked. Then...when the panties are slowly slid down my bottom....yes, that is a powerful moment for me.

I also quite enjoy the rubs in between the spanks that I usually get :) Rub before spanking, rub during spanking, rub after spanking!

• Like 9

Now, where do I even begin to start? :)...........I will always love being over a man's knee getting a bare bottomed spanking!! Here's my "perfect" spanking to answer your question MCGolden :) I come into the room, and you order me to take off all of my clothes, and fold them properly. Then, you pat your lap, not even saying a word. I follow your command, and slowly walk over to you and begin to start going over your knee with you guiding me over. You move me around in to the position that you want me in while I am both SO excited and nervous about what is about to happen!! :)

You caress my bottom, slowly cheek to cheek for a little while. You then tell me why I am about to get my spanking, so I know exactly why I am getting it. You tell me how much you care about me, but also that this spanking is going to hurt....Oh no!! My heart is pounding with anticipation :)

Suddenly your strong hand connects with my poor little bottom and the spanking begins!! You take your time to give me a good warm up for awhile, but then the spanks get harder. I move around a little, and you put your arm around my waist to hold me in place. There's nothing I can do, I love the feeling of submitting like this. You keep spanking me for awhile, and then tell me that it's now time for the hairbrush!!! Ouch! My bottom is on fire, but I love it and am sooo turned on at the same time. Finally, the spanking is over and I feel so unbelievably good, like on Cloud 9!!

Oh, I forgot about rubbing!! I love rubbing at ALL times during my spanking. I love feeling your hands all over my bottom :) Your strong hands. I love how you can be so dominant, and also so soothing.

Now, I just need to get this spanking as soon as I can!! Wow!! :) MCGolden, why are you soooooo far away? :)

• Like 14

To me, there is nothing better than giving a long, bare bottom OTK hand spanking. My question to spankees who get erotic pleasure from being spanked is, when and how do you like to have your bottom bared? Do you like starting with pants or skirts on and then follow the ritual of being spanked over clothing, then underwear, and then to bare? Or, does it turn you on and make you feel more submissive to be spanked completely naked for the entire spanking?

Do you prefer to be told to take your clothes and underwear off or down? Or, would you rather have the spanker take control and remove clothing himself/herself? Do you like the feeling of having your panties/underwear at your knees or ankles during your OTK spanking, or taken off completely?

For me, I like it when it feels like I have no control, and that my spanker will only be finished with me when they say so.

I love not being able to do anything, and slowly going from being spanked completely dressed, to really having my butt done in with my pants down, to a blistering pantsless spanking, to being naked from the waist down and my bottom being scorched until I am struggling to get away!

I love not having any option to resist and my spanker pulling down my pants; something that usually only I do. There is something about having my pants dangling as my butt is being given a thrashing without any capability to do anything besides struggle.

• Like 3

For me the most exciting is being told to stand up and take my pants down. I am scolded for what I'm done as my wife grabs my left bicep and holds my arm above my head and starts spanking me with a spoon belt or paddle in a fast motion. This us usually only 10 or 12 swats. That used to be a typical spanking. Certainly bearable and usually no later follow up. This has now changed as my spankings will be longer and more severe so I will take them more seriously now to avoid as many as possible. I gave her a no swat limit so now when I think I have had all I can take, she continues. Now I know what a real spanking feels like and I respect it.

• Like 3

Most times, it seemed it always started off in our office where we each had our own computers. We would be talking and both feel that 'click;. I would sit in his lap and we would start the dance with sweet kisses and hugs and and sometimes he would say "I think someone has been frazzled of late and needs a spanking" or I would say something along the same lines. I would change from my normal gym ware into a black neglige with matching panties and we would retreat to the bedroom. He did not order me to, but I simply would go over his lap and the dance would begin. Initially there would be the banter and the wriggling and teasing but then we would move on to the actual spanking itself. He was very tall and one hand could cover my entire bottom. He would start with hand spanking, and then leather until my bottom was hot and bruised and I would go limp and then we would crawl beneith the covers and engage not just sex, but love making. And then curl up, he was also so warm and I am always so cold and we would fall into a blissfull sleep of love and contentment. It was those times when when we ceased being an "i" and became that wondrous "US"

• Like 7

Well...śpanking in and of itself is not so much a turn on for me, but...the power of a strong man and submission and surrender to his authority with me...because I choose to do so and trust him and need him....now that gets my juices going. My husband...when he has his shirt off and is about to spank me, shirt off with jeans or slacks..mtelling me what is about to happen...or maybe holding that paddle in his hand patting it....or...hand on buckle and swooshing it off his lops.o r just holding it in his strong hand....hmmm...at least until the stinging starts, that for me is truly erotic and..to be honest...makes me wet. I know...probably weird but I guess I am. With us, the śpanking is very intense in our relationship, it is about discipline and training , but I need that, want that, and grow and benefit with that. Our love life, at least as I see it, is awesome. My husband tells me he feels the same. We do not really connect my punishments and disciplines with sexuality, but I have come to learn there is a residual connection none the less for us. Hmmm...that man with his bare chest and still wearing pants...he is well hilt and has lean muscles...oh yeah. Lol...I need to see what he is up to.....hmmm...feeling the need...lol. Hmmm...the kids are home...oh well...lol

Nicole

• Like 8

Its probably not the spanking that i love as much as the aftercare. Holding me close, telling me im a "good girl", or that they are "proud of me". If it takes something like submitting to a spanking to hear those words... its a small price to pay.

But I also like the uncertainly and submissiveness of it. The whole being gentle drawn face down across someones lap and never really knowing when they will spank, or how hard, or how fast, or even where. Anticipation and all. My mentor has to make me feel safe and scold without hurting my feelings. Like...they cant call me a bleep or a tramp, or a bleep. But being scolded as a "naughty little girl" and that "daddy is only spanking because he loves me" that's just makes me melt. In fact, ive cried hearing those words even without being spanked. Such as, cornertime. Being called back from a corner to stand in front of my mentor, all bare and vulberable...and saying that im forgiven and seeing his/her smile... thats so special because i just made them happy too.

And i like to think of rubbing more as "polishing". I mean, that shade of red is an achievement..its like a trophy to be proudly displayed. I Took that...I earned that heat. That needs to be polished and admired... not rubbed away. Right??

edit: Im getting a real kick out of the auto-censorship bleeping even not-so-bad words. Who exactly are we protecting? lol

• Like 9

I'm a passionate, submissive girl. I started receiving "discipline" spankings 3 years ago, but I knew that it was just a matter of time until everything would be taken to a whole, new level. And for whatever reason, I really feel like sharing this with you all right now.

So, let's go back a couple of years. My spanker and I worked out together at a Gold's Gym down here. He had been a personal trainer in the past and had a background in fitness, that I won't get into here. We did legs 2-3 times per week as part of our split routine, and he had me finish up each workout by doing some inner and outer thigh work. You know, the abductor and adductor machines. I've been told that some girls get embarassed when using those machines, I am not one of those girls. To be frank, the more I used those machines and worked those muscles, the more I'd get excited. And, when I say excited, I mean wet.

One day it all clicked. It was going to happen sooner or later. It was a perfect storm of endorphins being released, my spanker/trainer (we'll call him Brad) and I getting closer and closer, and just the hormones of a passionate girl in her early 20's. Yes, it was on a leg day when everything came together. I was on the adductor machine, getting pretty moist as par for the course, and Brad could tell. He led me through my workouts, I did what he told me to do. Well on this day, with me in mid-set, he looked at me with a little smile and said, "Let's Go". Sounded good to me.

We went to his car and made the drive back to his place, it took about 10 minutes. I could tell something was up. Brad told me that we were going to "mix things up today", telling me that I had been doing extremely well with my workouts and nutrition plan. I asked him what he meant exactly. He told me that he was going to be giving me a "good girl" spanking. Again, sounded good to me.

We got to his place, I followed him to his bedroom. He pointed towards the bathroom, and said "We'll shower". A hot day combined with working out in a crowded gym leads to a sweaty girl, so a shower sounded great to me. "Take your clothes off, we'll shower together", Brad calmly said. Fine by me. I'd always enjoyed the intimacy of showering with boys, and like I've said before, I feel very good about my body, being naked is no big deal to me. I took off my clothes, and met him in the shower. It was a small shower, a tight fit for sure. Personally, I like muscles and Brad had them. I'm really into a guy's chest and shoulders, it's just something I've always been drawn to. We touched each other a little bit in a pretty wholesome manner, while we showered. He didn't say much. Once we were finished showering, we both dried off. He motioned to his unmade bed, and said that he would spank me there.

Brad put on a pair of shorts, but told me to remain naked. He sat at the back of his bed, with his back on the headboard. As soon as he sat down, I could feel myself just getting really excited. And I mean really excited. He told me to come and get over his lap, a position that I had been in many times before. But this was the first time that I was naked, and as soon as I went over his lap, I knew that I was going to like a "good girl" spanking :) He gently rubbed my bottom, and touched me a little in some more intimate areas. This had me breathing really heavy. Honestly, I was glad that he touched me the way he did, because candidly it gave me a legitimate reason to be the soaking wet mess that I was.

Once he started spanking me, I immediately realized that this was going to be a highly erotic experience. I had always received hard spankings from him. Spankings that hurt. This spanking came nowhere close to hurting. He alternated cheeks, rubbed a lot, but never said a word. I liked that he was quiet because it allowed me to enter my own world. The combination of being touched and spanked in such a sensual manner, gave me the most sustained erotic feeling I had ever encountered by far. I don't know how long it all lasted, because I really was in a whole different mental state. I just remember feeling incredibly relaxed, I would liken it to being on a cloud. I feel like I am pretty good with words, but this experience was just a whole new level that honestly is very hard for me to put into words.

I just felt so good laying there naked over him. It was what I had wanted and needed. A girl can only wait so long, especially a passionate and sensual girl like me. We had connected so much through all the time spent together, the working out together especially connected us. It was amazing, no awkwardness or anything even close to it. Just total comfort. It was a release that I needed and he gave to me.

I have made sure to be very conservative in desribing this "good girl" spanking. I don't like to be real explicit when I describe my erotic experiences, and this was the most erotic experience that I ever had. I think it was so good, because I was not at all surprised by him taking me in hand and giving me this suddenly new, sensual spanking. We were just getting so close, and the timing was just right. And he always knew what to do.

Why am I telling you all this now? The truth is, it's late, I have read like 3-4 of these "erotic spanking" stories on this thread tonight, and honestly, Brad was on my mind a lot today. Someone asked me a question about my spanking history, and it really made me think about Brad and the spankings he gave me. But, of course, this one stood out the most.

I don't know what my future holds. I don't know when I'll find my next Brad, but I surely will. I'm just a very lucky girl who loves to be spanked. And that's how the story goes.

Amber :)

• Like 9

I'm not submissive; in fact come from a long line of control freaks. Submission only occured with my SO in the bedroom; and it was a gift, and he realized that spanking was not something I was east at, and how hard it was for me to surrender that control. I always went willingly over his lap but I was a wriggle worm and we both enjoyed the tussling and teasing. Eventually, I stopped the game aspect and we went into this different world; it wasnt discipline, it was the wordless way to say "I trust you so completely that I am willing to expose those very vulnerabilities that if ridiculed, would create such damage.

I enjoyed letting go, to slow the mind and relax because I was in such a safe place; and I loved feeling his arms hugging me tight in aftercare, warming my shivering icy body from the chronic cold, like a warm blanket and the sense of peace that followed.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

For me, the biggest turn on is hearing / reading his announcement of what he is going to do to me.

Like: you will be punished; pull down your panties; bend over etc.

I don't like the idea of being spanked over clothes or panties, and the thong is no-no. I want to have my panties lowered, just below tbe bottom, around the knees or ankles.

The most erotic position would be bent over the bed or on my hands and knees, and being spanked with belt.

Medium strokes and long duration.

Feeling of the complete surrender, giving away the control.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Its probably not the spanking that i love as much as the aftercare. Holding me close, telling me im a "good girl", or that they are "proud of me". If it takes something like submitting to a spanking to hear those words... its a small price to pay.

But I also like the uncertainly and submissiveness of it. The whole being gentle drawn face down across someones lap and never really knowing when they will spank, or how hard, or how fast, or even where. Anticipation and all. My mentor has to make me feel safe and scold without hurting my feelings. Like...they cant call me a bleep or a tramp, or a bleep. But being scolded as a "naughty little girl" and that "daddy is only spanking because he loves me" that's just makes me melt. In fact, ive cried hearing those words even without being spanked. Such as, cornertime. Being called back from a corner to stand in front of my mentor, all bare and vulberable...and saying that im forgiven and seeing his/her smile... thats so special because i just made them happy too.

And i like to think of rubbing more as "polishing". I mean, that shade of red is an achievement..its like a trophy to be proudly displayed. I Took that...I earned that heat. That needs to be polished and admired... not rubbed away. Right??

edit: Im getting a real kick out of the auto-censorship bleeping even not-so-bad words. Who exactly are we protecting? lol

For me as a spanker, administering the "perfect spanking" to a woman is to have developed a sense of trust, honesty, caring, respect, chemisry and understanding with her so that she can, emotionally, connect to her spanking even moreso than the physical part. This takes time but when it ultimately happens, the "butterflies" will still be there along with all the apprehensions and feelings of guilt. The scolding, the lecture and the spanking itself is, of course, important. Her emotional responses are even more important be it play or actual discipline. As so mentioned, the aftercare is so very a part of a spanking. She needs to know she is forgiven, cared for, respected and loved even if it is nothing more than quielty held while she processes what just occurred and knows how safe and protected and even loved she is. Spank with love and spank with care!

• Like 4
Guest jamieuk74

Standing by a firm but caring older maternal disciplinarian. Trousers round my ankles, underpants being lowered and a low soft voice...

"Now Jamie I've warned you about this before..."

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have found the most kindest and gentle man, but if I'm out of line I'm in for a spanking . I get so turned on when we are out or in company and if he uses my first and second name it's a warning if said 3 times it means directly I get you home I'm in trouble he will whisper in my ear you are going OMK and I get wet with excitement. He will either tell me to stand on his right side and to take all my clothes of and if I'm slow he will pull my panties down and tells me to position myself over his knee and if slow he will drag me firmly over his knee and spank me very hard for the delay in submission. Or he will drag me over his knee pull my skirt up and I instictively wriggle and try and stop him pulling my skirt up and my panties down so he pins my arm to the small of my back and if it really hurts I still wriggle so he then locks my legs. I love the feeling of being not in control and having your skirt pulled up and panties down the air hits the skin the coolness soon replaced by a big hand really spanking me saying you young lady need a good hard spanking for being so naughty. I also have a naughty book and every Friday Sir puts me OHK and makes me read out what I've done and decides how many spanks I get and if I've been really naughty some very, very hard spanks. If its not a serious one and he caresses me and strokes my wet pussy or not touching me there at all has made me really come hard all my wetness is over his knee which makes him nearly come watching and feeling my body against his. I'm coming to terms with the pain which I want to be hard, but the cane only ever used as a serious punishment hurts me so much and i'm sobbing almost from the beginning determined to not say red unless I cant take any more, this he doesn't enjoy either and he holds and hugs and kisses my hair as I sob in his strong arms... otherwise bring it on he knows my body so well that he normally knows when to stop my Sir only mine.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ow. Good question. Their are so maney aspects of getting a spanking. And also depends on the type of spanking. For us it the build up and anticipation. First the turn on. Finding out what you have done or not done to warrent a spanking. The preparation that being put into my restraints after all for it to be a real spanking the spankey shouldn't be abial to get away. The warm up. Spanking. If it a punishment spanking be a playfull we start with a warm up section. Then and only when I beg for forgiveness does the real punishment start. At this

At point I get a pre deferment number of spanks drawn at random but unknown to me start. The felling of total helpless when the swats come one after another whial you totaly helpless to stop it or knowing when its going to stop. Then the after math when you left to think about what you have done

Being warned, being threatened, the nerves, the butterflies in my tummy, the mixture of fear and excitement... bla bla bla

All of what she said, plus ...

It's not a turn-on for me in a sexual way (I know some people have a hard time believing that could be true, but whatever). I'm someone who is always expected to be in control and in charge, so it's more about the fulfillment and relief I get from letting go of control and allowing myself to be vulnerable on a very basic level with someone I trust. It's also about letting someone else take care of me for a little bit instead of always being the one taking care of others. This has proven to be a real challenge for me, but when it happens, it's like a switch has been flipped in my head and I feel very peaceful and cared for.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I have many specific preferences when it comes to being spanked, but I will mention just one for now. I want to be spanked with my female spanker sitting on the long edge of a bed, and my body stretched full-length over her lap, with my entire body resting on the bed. Maybe I associate beds with sexuality and intimacy.

It seems that 90% of the spanking photos and videos have the spanker sitting in a straight-back chair and the spankee draped OTK. Seems uncomfortable to me, blood rushing to the head, etc. I believe all the discomfort should come from the spanking itself!

• Like 2

"Well, I have many specific preferences when it comes to being spanked, but I will mention just one for now. I want to be spanked with my female spanker sitting on the long edge of a bed, and my body stretched full-length over her lap, with my entire body resting on the bed.

It seems that 90% of the spanking photos and videos have the spanker sitting in a straight-back chair and the spankee draped OTK. Seems uncomfortable to me, blood rushing to the head, etc. I believe all the discomfort should come from the spanking itself!"

Well, over the knee with the spanker in a chair is kind of traditional, and that's how I prefer to be spanked. It's really not uncomfortable, particularly once the spanking starts and you have something else to think about. I've been spanked several times in the position you prefer and I associate it with kind of a laziness on the part of the spanker. But we're all different in this business.

• Like 2

I think this might an unusual answer....and I'm not sure I can articulate it...

I think the most exciting thing for me, is that moment when I sense that we have just crossed over the line from "you-need-a-spanking" land, into "I-really-need-to-spank-someone" country...

I think it heightens my feeling that I've given up power, to feel like she is giving herself over to her desire to fulfill her own need, more than than her desire to fulfill mine...

Make any sense?

• Like 4