Spanking Needs Forums

Men. Your first adult spanking.

• 5 weeks later...

My first  adult spanking was an utter disappointment and according to my religion, a sin. I hired someone to do it. She was a prostitute and had no idea how to spank. 

My first proper adult spanking came from my wife, after I held off asking for one for years. She used the wooden spoon and then a short home made strap (piece of a belt that I cut off) to spank me. Having her guide me over her knee and then pull down my pants and underwear was a feeling that was so special I can’t begin to imagine. The spanking with the spoon and then later the strap was definitely painful and stingy and left a welt or two. It felt really great to have her do it and she did a fantastic job, though it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. It was definitely a great experience and I’m so grateful and blessed I got it from her.

She has definitely improved her spanking technique and lengthened the duration of the spankings she gives me as well as introduced a heavy hairbrush and a water spray bottle... so needless to say they hurt a LOT more now and leave plenty of bruising that can be felt for days.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, StevenSampson said:

My first  adult spanking was an utter disappointment and according to my religion, a sin. I hired someone to do it. She was a prostitute and had no idea how to spank. 

My first proper adult spanking came from my wife, after I held off asking for one for years. She used the wooden spoon and then a short home made strap (piece of a belt that I cut off) to spank me. Having her guide me over her knee and then pull down my pants and underwear was a feeling that was so special I can’t begin to imagine. The spanking with the spoon and then later the strap was definitely painful and stingy and left a welt or two. It felt really great to have her do it and she did a fantastic job, though it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. It was definitely a great experience and I’m so grateful and blessed I got it from her.

She has definitely improved her spanking technique and lengthened the duration of the spankings she gives me as well as introduced a heavy hairbrush and a water spray bottle... so needless to say they hurt a LOT more now and leave plenty of bruising that can be felt for days.

Thanks for sharing this Steven. I’m sure that this has been quite an emotional journey for you, to share such a deep yearning with your wife. From what you’ve written I can tell that you have needed this since you were a little boy, so to have a wife who understands and supports you like this is something very special indeed. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, christyspanks said:

Thanks for sharing this Steven. I’m sure that this has been quite an emotional journey for you, to share such a deep yearning with your wife. From what you’ve written I can tell that you have needed this since you were a little boy, so to have a wife who understands and supports you like this is something very special indeed. 

Thank you, and most definitely yes. It’s hard to even begin to put into words how much. 

• 5 weeks later...

First couple weren't that good.  It's so hard to find a woman who understand and doesn't just go through the motions.   I'm generally a type-A but have and deep desire to submit to the right female disciplinarian.  Still a stuggle and still searching.   I have received the paddle a few times though.  

I think this is where a natural spanker just "gets it".  

• Like 2

I was about fresh 21 and was dating a woman a few years older then me. I was always running late and slacked alot. then one night I was late to pick her up for a movie. that's when I was told that she was not going to deal with it anymore and if I was going to continue to date her then she would spank me for being late and slacking on other things. To be honest I didn't think it was going to be that bad so I agreed. that night she blistered my backside with a hairbrush like I could not of imagined.  that was my first adult spanking and was my entrance into my domestic discipline life I live today

My first adult spanking was from a female coworker that I used to drink with on Friday's after work. We were both married at the time, but flirted. One Friday I was drunk enough to tell her about my interest in being spanked. She had no experience with it, but was intrigued and said she would try that with me if I got us a hotel room. After a couple more drinks, I did just that. We checked in together, in the room she undressed me while kissing me, then asked me how to do it the way I wanted. I told her I would like to lay across her lap, she looked a little amused and confused but said OK. The act of laying naked across my friends lap was a wonderful feeling in and of itself. She gave me a few light hand spanks and then said it was just too weird and couldn't we just have sex instead lol. So we did that as well. It wasn't what I was looking for, but it was my fist spanking experience as an adult. 

On 1/2/2021 at 11:47 PM, disciplineiskey said:

I was about fresh 21 and was dating a woman a few years older then me. I was always running late and slacked alot. then one night I was late to pick her up for a movie. that's when I was told that she was not going to deal with it anymore and if I was going to continue to date her then she would spank me for being late and slacking on other things. To be honest I didn't think it was going to be that bad so I agreed. that night she blistered my backside with a hairbrush like I could not of imagined.  that was my first adult spanking and was my entrance into my domestic discipline life I live today

Oh man, I should have tried this with my Ex.  I probably would have spent less time frustrated and maybe, just maybe... He would have learned ti be on time lol. Actually, he may not have been into spanking, but he would have loved me taking control like that.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Megthe said:

Oh man, I should have tried this with my Ex.  I probably would have spent less time frustrated and maybe, just maybe... He would have learned ti be on time lol. Actually, he may not have been into spanking, but he would have loved me taking control like that.  

To be honest I can't say I was truly a spanko until I really saw the benefits and changes it made in my life. Might of been the same for him

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I was 29 and dating a very free-spirit woman.   She would occasionally say and do outrageous things just to get a reaction from people.   We both had rough childhoods with parents usually not around, divorce, etc.

She once told me about her getting spankings all the time.  I felt sorry for her, but didn't have any solutions to offer her.  She asked me if I was spanked as a kid and I revealed that it was only twice and not very memorable.  I could hardly even remember it.   A few days later, she asked me if I would actually let her spank me. (Pretty outrageous in my experience).   I was doubting that she was serious.  We talked about it somewhat awkwardly, about  how long, how hard, who's place, how many 'sessions', etc.   Her number one rule was:  after the first practice rehearsal, all subsequent spankings would be very bare bottom, with whatever implement(s) that she chose to use.   The escape clause was problematic.  I could cancel the spanking sessions at any time. If I did, there would be no more spankings.   We did 4 mild-to-medium sessions.   I liked it (for a newbie), but it didn't completely appeal to me (though it did many, many years later.)

Later on she moved quite far away for a better job and salary increase.  I also think she wanted a true male bottom to spank and dominate in general, which is not me.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

My first adult spanking was about 15 years ago. My wife put on a long black skirt with a white blouse and black high heels. She said young man get in the corner. She drug me to the corner by my ear. She then got a straight back chair and set it in the middle of the room. She beckoned me out off the corner lowered my pj bottoms and underwear and she blistered my ass so hard her hairbrush broke. We have since invested in a nice paddle collection.

E69F8807-0FA1-4667-B6DD-3FCCB17E0F88.jpeg

1793A322-6369-4FA1-8E5F-542522A2ABC2.jpeg

24EDE4BA-D82C-4733-8901-C9E32B87626B.jpeg

A1A1035A-867D-497A-9DFB-418A22A37EE4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't get the spanking but when I was 19 I did some electrical work for a friend of my dad's. She was so much older than me, maybe mid 50s. 

She was very flirty while I was there but I had no attraction to this, as I saw her, old lady. She made references to being spanked many times and she became a bit of a pain, but the spanking comments had got me thinking. 

I saw these leather looking slippers and began imagining that they'd no doubt been used on her may times, before long I had one in my hand and was demanding she bend over her sofa, she very eagerly bared her rear and positioned herself. 

As a young fella I am now a little ashamed to say I had no respect for this woman at the time and the only reason I was beating her ass was because by this age I was very aware I loved all things spanking. 

I gave her quite a prolonged slippering and she was crying. When I finished she turned and offered to perform a sex act on me, naturally I allowed her to, it'd be rude not to being a 19 year old with a hard on. 

I never saw her in that capacity again and though it is a nice memory as my first real adult outing in corporal punishment I could have been more respectful... I should have used the belt 😂

• Thanks 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.