Men. Your first adult spanking.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We married very young and that first year i was a very immature and kind of selfish husband--When my wife had too much she said she would call my dad over to whip my bare butt infront of her---he wou

Like bear, we were married very young as well. When the honeymoon was finally over, it became evident that I was a selfish, thoughtless husband. This went on for several years causing problems in ou

First time was a number of years ago by my girlfriend at the time. I didn't ask for it but I had hesitantly mentioned my interest in spanking. She smiled which made me think she thought it was weird b

was my ex wife,    we had play spanked each other dating,   Wont count those.    I had given her a few Daddy roleplay hard spankings dating too     and had said she should give me Mommy ones,,    she didnt say anything and frankly looked at me like I was crazy,    but surprised me, and gave me  hard one on honeymoon

• Like 2

We were making breakfast together in the kitchen, when she swatted my backside with her spatuala. 

I replied "hey! My birthdays not for two more days". 

"Is that what you want on your birthday then?" 

We have never really celebrated our birthdays in this way before, but I agreed. I wouldn't mind incorporating it into our celebration!

Birthday 

After arriving home from dinner, we went straight to our bedroom where she started to remove her clothes.

"I'm going to go take a shower and shave for tonight... but first..."

she stacked up two pillows and placed them at the foot of the bed, and patted on them while looking me dead in the eye.

"So we're really trying the birthday spanking thing?" I said as I moved and stood before the stacked pillows.

"Yes, I think we will. Now remove your pants, and bend over. Keep your underwear on, this is going to really hurt." 

She walked alongside the bed to fetch a hair tie from the night stand. While bent over I caught a glimpse of what she was holding. A wooden paddle with holes all over it! The hair on my neck stood up. 

"So... how old are you again?"

"25, I choked"

"So you'll count to 25 then?"

I nodded as the first one landed. I felt like laughing as she clearly wasn't trying to hurt me. All this dread for nothing. I smiled as the next 10 landed. Whew, I was nervous for a moment. 

"15!!" I exclaimed as the soft yet steady light strokes did start to add up to a slight uncomfortable sting.

The next ten escalated but never really hurt. 

"25!" I said with a smile as I started to stand up from my position.

"Not quite, I'd like to talk about the laundry I had asked you to help with last week."

"Huh? 

"You heard me! I hope you had fun, because the fun part is over. You'll keep count, starting at 25" 

Wack! 

"26!" I said choking slightly on my words, this landed harder than I could imagine her little arms being capable of. 

Wack!

"27, OK, OK, ok, I'll help with the laundry"

Wack! 

"28, I'm sorry, ok"

Wack! 

"29, please, I will." 

Wack!

"30!!! Okay okay. Are we done, please?"

"It gets frustrating repeating myself. I can't always do everything."

Wack!

"31"

"And when I ask you to do something, I deserve a response." 

Wack! 

"32"

"You think it is okay to ignore me? That's very disrespectful."

Wack!

"33" 

"And it won't happen again" 

Wack!

"34, please baby?"

Wack!!

"35!!! Owe oweeee. I started to slightly tear up, more from disappointment in being scolded." 

"5 more, you understand?" 

"NO baby! I said starting to stand up!"

Wack!!! 

The paddle landed beneath my backside, on my thigh.

"Okay!!! I winced"

"I think you mean 36? We'll redo it!"

"Come on baby..."

Wack!!

"36!!! Okay!!" 

Wack!!

"37... baby I said I promise."

Wack!! 

"38!! 

Wack!! 

"39" 

Wack!! 

"40, I'm sorry, I was disrespectful, I will listen, and help out more, please"

"Okay, I would appreciate that! Happy birthday baby, I think you and I both no you needed this. I love you! Let's hope you don't need reminding in the future."

The Next Morning 

luckily I was off of work the next day because that birthday was more than i had bargained for. Needless to say I did not forget to fold the laundry that she had washed, and actually felt inspired to give the ENTIRE apartment a scrubbing

• Like 5

My first adult spanking was from my wife early in our marriage It was on a Saturday morning I had been staying out late with the guys not calling home she took me to the living room made me strip naked and put me over her lap like a 6 year old and wow did I get a first spanking !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Mine was from a pro, the first in a series of pros I used to spank me several times a year.   Then I discovered the internet and found several people, m and f, who I met when I traveled on business for some spanking fun, giving and receiving and often taking turns.     I am a switch who enjoys both positions.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

My first adult punishment spanking was with the mother of my child, we had been playful spanking for a couple years and then i brought up discipline spanking and i had been mad and called her a stupid bitch and she brought me in the living room and pulled my pants and underwear to my ankles put me over her knees and gave me a hard hand spanking, then stood me in the corner for 15 minutes called me back out as she made me take my pants all the way off and and put me over her knees again and gave me a real hairbrush spanking until i cried it was my first adult punishment spanking then after words i sat in the corner for 25 minutes with my bright red bottom on display as the mail man came to the door and when she opened the door she could easyly see me in the corner hands on my head bottom well spanked.. embarrassing  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I had felt the need for a m-m domestic discipline type spanking for a LONG time.  I finally got the nerve & found a real life dad who had raised a son & very much believed in the benefits of spanking.  He was kind and considerate. My first spanking was a number of firsts:  First time ever bare, First time ever with a hand, First time otk.  He pulled me over his knee and hand spanked as a warm up.  He also paddled me, then took off his belt & striped my backside across the bed.  It stung more than I had imagined that it would.

I had decided that I would get 2 spankings & get the whole spanking thing out of my mind, and go on with life.  I was going though a divorce from the love of my life. I was depressed & grieving.  I made myself go to work & had been in that position for several years.  One day another guy at work said to me, "I don't know what you are doing different in your life, but you need to keep it up." The only thing different was that I had by then, gotten those 2 spankings.  I didn't stop at 2, and learned that I truly had needed to be spanked all along.

Spankings cause me to walk taller, energize me,  and I'm kinder & more considerate of others for at least a couple of weeks afterwards.  I sometimes benefit from accountability.  I've now accepted that I'm a lifetime spankee.  I seek spankings from guys who enjoy being the SpankER & respect my -No Sex- Limits. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was 29 she was 29. Always teased me about being 10 days older. We were together about six months. I had just finished spanking her with a belt. She was already black and blue. When I LET HER UP SHE KISSED ME THEN GOT BACK OVER MY KNEES AND SAID MORE.

When she finally had enough I told her I wanted to see what it felt like. She did the same to ME with the same belt.  Then we had the best sex we ever had.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

The summer between my freshman and and sophomore years in college, started out maybe three months before I turned 19.  I didn’t go home that summer, stayed in my college area to continue working.  Had to move out of the dorms, so rented a studio apartment in one of those big sprawling apartment complexes.  An attractive, tall, divorced older woman, around 42-45, no kids, living across the parking lot started chatting with me, and since tenants were responsible for their walled in back yards, (apartment staff did all other maintenance) she asked if I’d take care of her yard that summer for a few bucks a week.  I said yes and mowed and trimmed for her all summer.  After I finished the work, she also cooked an occasional meal for me.  I have know idea how she sensed it, but she somehow knew, and one evening while we were sitting there after eating she just flat out asked me if I’d like to be spanked.  I did, but I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say.  She told me she enjoyed spanking and being spanked, and thought I might enjoy it too.  After a little gentle coaxing from her, I said yes, and she wen to a desk a pulled out a small wooden paddled and I took down my jeans and undershorts and stretched out across her lap on the sofa.  After a bit of caressing, she started swatting me sharply and kept at it till I had a climax.  That was the start of a year and a half spanking relationship, once or twice a week until she moved away at the end of the next year she’d spank me.   Never any play acting or role playing, never any scolding, it wasn’t domestic discipline, it was just spanking for the physical and sexual pleasure of it. I never spanked her. She liked being spanked, but not by someone so much younger than her.  So it was strictly her as spanker, me as spankee.  We never had actual sex until the day before she moved away, but usually I climaxed during the spankings.  She told me she sometimes did too, but most of the time she’d pleasure herself after I left when it was over.  Then she moved to another city, I had recently turned 20 and was in my junior year of college, we went our separated ways and I’ve never been spanked again since then.  I was lucky enough to find a couple girlfriend who liked having me spank them over the next 12 years or so. But I haven’t found a spankee or a spanker since 1999......

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My first wife was the first person that I ever told about my thing for spankings.  I got my nerve up to tell from a strange incident.  She had a good friend from high school who turned out to be a lesbian.  She came over to visit and we were sitting around my first wife’s mother’s house.  This girl was beautiful, movie star pretty.  During the conversation my first wife was talking about doing something that she should not have and her friend told her what she really needed was a good spanking.  I wanted to volunteer to take it for her.  She mentioned my first wife needing a spanking two or three other times over the next two days.  The way she said it I could tell it was sexual in nature.  It really turned me on just thinking about it.  I think this girl must have gotten her butt whipped by her girlfriend often.  (The girlfriend was butch and looked like she could tear an ass up but good.) Anyway, it turned me on so much that I got the nerve to write a note to my first wife telling her that I wanted her to spank me.

I did not have enough nerve to just tell her that I wanted a spanking, so I wrote her a note.  I don’t remember exactly what I said in the note, but I know it included something about me being goofy.  I told her that I would really like her to spank me and that I would understand if she thought that was too much.  I gave her the note and then waited for her to read it.  I was real nervous and anxious. After she read the note she just said OK.  I was not sure what she meant at first, so I asked her.  She said that she would spank me.  I could hardly believe it.  I asked her if she was sure that she did not think I was too weird and she told me no that it was OK. 

I had just built a house to replace one lost during a Hurricane.  The shell was up, but the interior was not complete.  We agreed to meet at the house the next day.  I did not have a paddle for her to spank me with and she told me that she would get something.  I got off of work before my first wife and I went to the house and waited for her.  I was real excited and could hardly wait.  She got off of work and went shopping.  She finally arrived at the house and brought in a bag with the new paddle.  She had found a ping pong paddle and was proud of her purchase.  I liked it too.  She had actually found it herself, which to me meant that she did not mind my weird desires.   

That first spanking was not the best I ever got from My first wife, but I was in heaven. She had me pull down my pants and bend over an inflated rubber raft. (We did not have much furniture in the house yet) She popped my butt with the paddle and it stung and hurt so good.  I would have liked her to spank me longer, but she stopped after her arm got tired. 

This was the first of many spankings that she gave me.  Future spankings were much harder and hurt more.  But, that’s a different story.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

My wife only spanks a few times a year, so I use the NET. My first real spanking was from a male I met on another site. He used a wood paddle and really REALLY blistered my bare butt. I really wanted it to stop. I did have water in my eyes but no real tears. He still spanks me a few times a year and they really burn. Perhaps one day he will spank hard enough for tears!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 1/31/2015 at 10:27 AM, crimsonbottom said:

Girlfriend. I was about 20 and we happen to have a handled cutting board. I tried to evolve it into regular dicipline but it never really materialized. Neither of us knew what we were doing. We have since broken up years ago. She later told me she wasn't really into it. She just did it to turn me on.

I made a handled cutting board in 7th grade woodshop!   Whether I made it purposely like that or not, to be used a paddle, I think I probably did. Wasn't getting it at home though, and never did, as it turned out..but I did use it on myself sometimes..  

• 4 weeks later...

My first adult spanking was from an older gentleman on this site. it was a disciplinary spanking for something i did as a 14 year old and got away with. If i had been caught at my UK school i would have been caned for sure. I felt like i shouldn’t have gotten away with it.

i was playing about in the chemistry lab and making small quantities of gun powder . Obviously dangerous and stupid and probably illegal. Anyway i was punished for it, i was fairly shy, did not remove my underwear but got 10 hits with a strap, full force i think, 10 with a tawse, 10 heavy paddle swats and 6 of the best with a cane.  The paddle he must have raised above his shoulder to whack me bent over a table.. all in the same spot.. i was badly bruised.. the caning after that was very painful.. i don’t deny i deserved it.

After that,  the same gentleman spanked me a few more times with my pants and underwear down for other infractions- mostly motorcycle speeding related.

I’m now expecting a strapping from another person on this site.. im a bit nervous about, that will also be bare bottom... for stress relief. 

• Like 1

My first adult paddling was from a girlfriend when we were both 20. i had to ask her several times, and she paddled me a few times, with a makeshift paddle, then asserted she wouldn't do it again. The other Women who have paddled me? i had to convince them, too! i've had a few serious paddlings that way, fortunately.

• 2 months later...

New to the site (and to spanking) so I'm necroing some older threads...

My wife and I have played around with spanking from time to time. Usually, just a few playful whacks with a paddle or something, and then nothing else for years. But for the past few months I have been really excited about the idea of being spanked, and I've talked to my wife about it. She said, "I don't want to hurt you, but I'll do it if you want me to." Then we never found the right time.

A few weekends ago my wife was having some drinks, so with her guard lowered a bit I told her, "I've been eating and drinking way too much, I think you should spank me tonight. Teach me a lesson!" To my surprise, she agreed.

When I came to bed later that night she excused herself to the bathroom and told me to find my belt. I located it in the closet and laid it on her pillow, then I took off my pajama bottoms and laid across the foot of the bed.

Mia was pretty tentative to start, and she had quite a few questions, like, "How long do you want me to do this?" I told her "I don't know... 50 lashes". She nodded, doubled the belt up, and the first few smacks were pretty light, but then she put a bit more oomph into the next swing and I jumped a little in surprise. It hurt more than I expected. She was really good at hitting me in the exact same spot most of the time and while I expected the pain to be spread across both cheeks, it was clearly lighting up just a smallish area on the cheek farthest from her.

After a minute or so she wound up and really smacked me good, which hurt quite a bit and made me jump. Her immediate reaction was to apologize... which was a bit of a mood killer for me. Nor did it help that she whacked her thumbnail with the belt buckle a couple of times during my spanking and yelped in pain. In fact, I think she hurt herself more than she hurt me!

We went past 50 strokes, and I eventually stopped counting. At one point she just used just a single layer of the belt (not doubled over) and that stung a LOT.

A few times the belting got pretty uncomfortable and if we were just "having fun in bed" I would have stopped her, but I wanted to push my limits a bit and see how much I could take. That was interesting.

Eventually I said, "Okay, 10 more". She got me pretty good with the last 10 and then insisted on giving me a blowjob. (She was planning to do this anyway, I think.)

The next morning she asked, "So... are you going to want me to do that again?" It's possible she said this while thinking, "I hope he says 'no' because I didn't enjoy that... " But I took it to mean, "If you want me to do that again just let me know. I'll do better next time!"

FINAL THOUGHTS
Despite fantasizing about it a lot, I honestly wasn't sure if I would enjoy being spanked, so I figured I would either love or hate my first *real* experience. Nope, while it was happening I was kind of neutral about the whole thing -- though the following morning I was a bit more positive and decided I wouldn't mind being spanked again.

The belt was pretty loud. We live in an apartment and had to close the window and blinds. (Which made it hot/stuffy in the room.) Even with this precaution my wife said, "I wonder what the neighbors thought about that racket?" I'm a bit afraid of the cane, but I think it would be quieter. Might have to order something from Amazon.

My wife was horrified to see a bruise on my butt this morning. I told her it couldn't have been her because belts shouldn't bruise. Not sure if she believed that, but it could make her reticent to hit me that hard again. (I'd like her to go harder.)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

My first adult spanking was a past girlfriend. Very disappointing, I flinched a few spanks in and she said "oh my god I"m hurting you I'm sorry" and in other tries that's as far as she got. It was all I could do not to say "it's supposed to let's go" My current wife's response was "sure, ok you realize it's goign to hurt right?" I said "it's supposed to" and we were on from there.

• Like 1

I was in my early 20s. My vocational mentor was also a schoolmaster. 

I saw him weekly and we had a great rapport.  

After a few months we got on to guilt and our teenage years and I opined that it had been so easy as a teenager: offenc-cane-closure. He told me I wouldn't  even the first adult he'd caned. 

A month or so later I confessed something to him and to my astonishment found myself complying with an order to lower my trousers and pants and bend over a table..... it was very scary and oddly, comfortingly familiar. 

The caning hurt....a lot! But I had returned to that comforting cycle of offence-cane-closure, and that felt very good. 

The last time I received corporal punishment at school was at age 15, I knew  by then it sexually excited me, so I think of that as sort of my first adult spanking.

After that it was aged 28 from my girlfriend whom I spanked, however she was a total sub & gave a very unsatisfying spanking, so she only did it once.

It wasn't until the internet was up that I found a way to get people to spank me, I'm a straight guy, but like being spanked by men.

On my 26 bday my new girlfriend brought up the subject. She had found a ping pong paddle at a yard sale and wanted to use it on me. I went over her knee and she pulled my shorts down and gave me twice my age and a few pinches to grow on.

• Like 1
On Sunday, August 02, 2020 at 4:34 AM, Needing correction! said:

I was in my early 20s. My vocational mentor was also a schoolmaster. 

I saw him weekly and we had a great rapport.  

After a few months we got on to guilt and our teenage years and I opined that it had been so easy as a teenager: offenc-cane-closure. He told me I wouldn't  even the first adult he'd caned. 

A month or so later I confessed something to him and to my astonishment found myself complying with an order to lower my trousers and pants and bend over a table..... it was very scary and oddly, comfortingly familiar. 

The caning hurt....a lot! But I had returned to that comforting cycle of offence-cane-closure, and that felt very good. 

My canings started when I was 8. By 14 I had been caned many times, each time hard and painful and thouroughly deserved. At 14 my need for a caring person to punish me genuinely for offences was engrained. 

I have needed the cane ever since that time.

Straight after finishing compulsory education at 18 I have sought dignified chastisement ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

There were a couple of “play spankings” that happened at age 18, then another at age 25. Both were girlfriends that gave me a few swats that pretty much immediately led to sex.

Now for the long answer... I knew I wanted to be spanked by around age 21. I would try to administer self spankings when home alone using a ping pong paddle. It was mostly A kink thing back then without a connection to real discipline. I did give a few spankings to some of my girlfriends throughout the years, but the desire to receive kept getting stronger. Fast forward to the internet era of the early 2000’s. I started to understand more about all of this from various articles and videos that started to appear online. This led me to opening up to my wife two years ago that I wanted her to spank me for real. She was open to try it, but was afraid she was going to hurt me. The first two or three times were somewhat awkward and underwhelming, but we worked through it. I would find her articles online about wives spanking husbands and how they did it. We even bought a few implements online from Caniac. Lots of communication. Then one night I knew she read the articles when she gave me my first ceremonial style strapping that Just about brought me to tears and left me burning for two days! Ever since then, she keeps getting better at administering them. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

First spanking was not my choice  my fiance had had it with some stuff I was doing culminating with being brought home to her by a cop at 345am on a school morning (we were in college) the next morning she insisted I be spanked (we had talked about how e were raised)  that night I felt a hairbrush on bare bottom like I never believed possible.  It was way more intense than I ever would have imagined (I was 20 at the time)  and I did cry.  It also was VERY effective

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

my first adult spanking was from a guy on craigslist. I was about 40, he was 27 and told me he loved the power he felt at being able to spank men. he came to my place and had me remove all my clothing and forbid me to cover or touch myself, he gave a very realistic over the knee spanking that stung. he changed positions a few times and when he was done sent me to a corner while he admired his work. when he left he told me not to move untill i no longer could hear his car.