Spanking Needs Forums

Men. Your first adult spanking.

We married very young and that first year i was a very immature and kind of selfish husband--When my wife had too much she said she would call my dad over to whip my bare butt infront of her---he would have done it and i would rather have her whip my bare butt than have her watch my dad give it ot me---so yes, I sort of asked---I was shocked but I knew I did not want her see me get my bare assed whipped--so i just admitted i had it coming ---and cut a switch --dropped my pants and underwear and hiked up my shirt and bent over holding my ankles--like i got it at home--and sheswitched my naked butt and for a small girl---she had more arm than i had ass----I have needed it a few times in the intervening yrs!

• Like 8

Like bear, we were married very young as well. When the honeymoon was finally over, it became evident that I was a selfish, thoughtless husband. This went on for several years causing problems in our marriage. She finally snapped and I had a choice. Take the spanking and learn from it, or it was over. We loved each other very much and I couldn't imagine that so I had no choice. She was pissed and it was a green willow about 1/2 inch in diameter. I was humiliated and mortified. She got rid of years of frustration in those next 10 minutes. I thought I was being murdered at the time but when it was over, I felt so close to her. That was about 1000 paddling sago, and I have deserved every one of them. Her collection of implements has grown over the years too. I still seem to need it at least once a week or more, but I know it is for my own good and it has made me a much more attentive husband.

• Like 6

To jinglebob----I too have gotten paddled by my wife---it happens infrequently but it happens---Frankly I am still kind of nervous right before i get it----If you get it every week do you kind of enjoy it?? I take it cause i have it coming in spades but I dislike it --Hope to hear frrom you best wishes

• 2 weeks later...

My first adult spanking was when I was 29. I just finished spanking my girlfriend. I finally got brave enough to tell her I liked being spanked as well. She took right over and told me to get over her knees. When I was not fast enough she looked me in the eyes and said: "BEND" I did and she gave me a sound hand spanking.

The first time I had a spanking past my limits was about a month ago. A gy from on libe came over and treated me like a 12 year old. He spanked me so hard and long I was begging him to stop for real. He did NOT stop and spanked me more. When he finishe he asked my inner naught boy If I had learned my lesson. I could not believe the words that came out of my mouth were "No i have not" I then got another round of punishment with the bath brush. I was sore for 3 days and marked a few weeks. I can't wait to be punished again.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Girlfriend. I was about 20 and we happen to have a handled cutting board. I tried to evolve it into regular dicipline but it never really materialized. Neither of us knew what we were doing. We have since broken up years ago. She later told me she wasn't really into it. She just did it to turn me on.

First time was a number of years ago by my girlfriend at the time. I didn't ask for it but I had hesitantly mentioned my interest in spanking. She smiled which made me think she thought it was weird but she said no, she didn't think it was weird. Neither however did she do anything about it at the time.

It wasn't until a month or so later when she got mad at me for not helping clean up around the place one day despite being asked repeatedly. She ordered me into the bedroom. For some reason I didn't make the connection at the time and followed her in thinking she was taking a break from cleaning for sex. Instead, she tied me down to the bed, yanked my pants down and took a belt to me.

It was actually pretty hard. Hard enough that I wouldn't have stayed in place had I not been restrained, Hard enough I was apologizing and pleading for her to stop. She didn't stop until she had taken out her frustration on me and was satisfied I'd gotten the point. It did end up leading to sex afterwards but the message of the belt spanking wasn't lost on me. I had been lazy and I had it coming.

• Like 5
  • 4 months later...

My wife paddled my naked butt for conduct with my male freinds of which she disapproves for moral and religious reasons---Every so often when out with male friends and doing the stuff of which her moral values strongly disapprove---I foolishly think to myself--"It won't hurt that bad" When my naked butt is getting a repeat bare paddling---I am cso sorry and i am saying it out loud alot as i get it. IT WORKS FINE FOR US---It may not be for others at all

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

My wife, a couple months ago. She did it somewhat reluctantly but without coercion. Honestly the first time seemed silly to both of us. The next time she did it much harder and it wasn't silly anymore. She said it wasn't her thing but she kept doing it because I told her I enjoyed it. I think she is beginning to enjoy it now that she knows it isn't causing lasting damage.

• Like 2

My wife started spanking me a result of implementing Domestic Discipline in our marriage. Her best friend had done the same a few years earlier and it saved her marriage. I was reluctant at first but understood it was for the best. I only get punishment spankings - all bare bottom over her knee. At first it did not hurt much and her hand wore out before my bottom. That changed quickly when she began using a paddle and later a leather strap and cane.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
Guest overtheknee58

At 18 by another male who was much older. He was 60y/o. He was my boyfriend at the time and he gave me the strap on a number of occasions for many things but primarily to insure my success in school. I was a freshman in college.. I wound up getting a PhD and he spanked me all the way through. Sadly he passed when I was 26yo. I met my now husband who spanks me all the time when I was 31yo/ I'm now 57yo and we are still together and going strong. I attribute that to consistent and effective discipline. He is clearly the HOH.

• 3 weeks later...

Short answer:

(ex)wife

She had to be convinced but she was very excited to do it.

It was exquisite!

Long answer:

As a lifelong spanko I had asked for a spanking from most of my girlfriends but usually they asked to get the spankings, instead. So, for many years the only adult spankings I had gotten were brief, hesitant and uninspiring. Nonetheless they were arousing and kept my desire alive.

Then I got married. I never told my wife of my spanko side because I was starting to think it was something I should try to grow out of. The marriage was very brief for a variety of odd reasons, but I did have a birthday before it ended. I anguished over confessing my desire to her and asking for a good birthday spanking but I kept it to myself - even though the thought was driving me crazy with desire.

For a while after the divorce we remained intimate. (Sex was about the only thing we had ever had in common.) So, during a time of hot intimacy I confessed to her that if I had guessed she was going to divorce me anyway, I would have asked for a birthday spanking.

She expressed (feigned?) disbelief and asked me many questions of what I wanted and did I have any idea what I was getting into. After we both greatly benefitted from the enhanced arousal this discussion was generating, she said "sure" it would be no skin off her ass! But she didn't want to do it then and there at her house - she was afraid of startling the neighbors. She said she would come to my house the next day and we could go ahead with that.

I woke up the next morning beside myself with excitement. Before I even finished breakfast I saw her walking down the sidewalk. Man, she was seeming pretty eager! When she came in she was blushed with excitement and you could hear it in her voice as she sat on the sofa with her leg folded up under her and rocking on it (You get the picture, she was ready to explode with anticipation.)

She had a bunch of questions and she was also concerned with making sure all windows and curtains were tightly closed. She seemed to think this was going to be a noisy affair! She wanted me to describe exactly what I was asking for - which was a stiff belting on my bare bottom, one swat for each of my 30-some years and one to grow on. A pretty straightforward birthdays spanking fantasy.

She said I could never take that, she could not make me take it once I started feeling it, etc. How could she ever make me take the whole thing? As an experienced spanker I listed ways: Don't count swats when I move, back up a couple of counts and continue from there. Give me an extra punishment right in the middle of the spanking if I moved, extra-hard swats or have something else to use on me for the extra swats like a hairbrush or switch to settle me back down, etc. And of course I mentioned the possibility of restraint. Restraint! She jumped at that choice and decided nothing else would work.

She was metamorphosing very quickly from the disbelieving, didn't know if she could be talked into it, lover of the night before!

She made me absolutely stipulate how the spanking should be so that nothing was left to guesswork or to her judgment. She made it all me, writing the sentence for my own butt. I had to demonstrate on a pillow across my lap: Where to position my bottom for a proper swat, how high to raise the belt, how hard to bring it down, the speed/cadence of the swats. She had to practice on the pillow too, making me encourage her to raise the belt higher, bring it down faster...

Finally she was ready - and red-hot and blushing all the way to her abdomen I might add! And I was light-headed with anticipation. We merged my desire to be across her lap with her desire to use restraint. She sat in the middle of the bed at an angle, I was across her lap with my ankles tied to one bedpost and my wrists tied to the diagonally opposite one. I had never been restrained for a spanking and the excitement and arousal at experiencing the feeling of total exposure to the spanking and absolutely no way to evade, delay or block the swats was incredible.

Was I ready? She asked with barely disguised glee. The belt began to fall. Oh boy! At long last! But, as I had experienced with other girlfriends, she was being somewhat tentative in bringing the belt down. Nonetheless, the swats were not devoid of sting and my unavoidable response to move or cover my bottom was met by the surety of the ropes.

Eight or ten swats into it she says "That's not at all like you asked for, is it? I'm sorry. Let's start over. The belt came down with a louder crack as she continued and I was again reminded of the restriction of the ropes. As the spanking progressed she became less timid and the slap of the belt across my bottom rang louder in the bedroom.

As she reached the appointed count she said "I really didn't give you much like you asked for until those last few, did I? I don't want you to be disappointed. Let's do it right." or something to that effect, and went back to strapping my bottom.

I was vividly aware of two things: The pain of the belt on my bottom (of course!) and the fact that she was now taking the initiative and that it was all hers to take with the ropes holding my bottom in place across her legs.

Even this second time she continued to increase the force of the swats as she went. By the time the second spanking was nearly finished the belt was coming down faster and really cracking and I was pulling hard on the restraints. When she stopped she was breathing hard and we were both speechless as I lay there and her hands explored my red, welted bottom.

Then, out of the blue, I hear her voice bubbling with undisguised excitement: "I shouldn't have worried about you being able to take what you were asking for. It should have all been like it was at the end, right? This time I'm going to give you the whole thing just like you were asking for." And she proceeded to give me the spanking a third time and she wasn't fooling around! The belt whistled through the air and cracked across my bottom at a rapid cadence and I was pulling against the restraints like I was a hammock or something.

"That was how you wanted it all along wasn't it?" I agreed and thanked her. "Do you want it again?"

OMG, I did. I wanted her to want to keep spanking me. To do it out of her desire and without my having a say in it. But I couldn't make myself say yes, My rear end was throbbing and quivering and my senses were reeling. I wanted her to continue but I couldn't say it. And I'm sure she wouldn't have needed to hear anything more than the simplest "kind of." to give her the permission she was dying to hear that would have set her free to gleefully return to strapping welts and bruises across my rear.

It was everything I had been longing for. It validated me in my own mind as a spanko. It was not just insane fantasy, it was as thrilling and erotic as it had always been in my fantasies. And it was absolutely apparent (especially after she untied me) that it had exited her incredibly, also.

I've had quite a few adult spankings since then and they've all been exciting and erotic. But that was probably the only one in which I experienced the thrill of being spanked in fulfilment of the women's desire instead of to accommodate me.

I enjoy giving spankings and I'm sure every woman I've ever spanked has experienced that thrill of having her tender bottom subject to feeding my spanking desire wherever that might take her. But this was probably the only time I have experienced such a spanking as an adult.

I'm looking for more.

• Like 4

Wow! Thank you for sharing this Joliet Joe. What a wonderful experience for you both. There are those who don't want to play with a newbie, but seeing the joy and exileration slowly, tentatively come forward with each try must have been awesome. :')

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Was it wife or girlfriend or other who gave it?

My wife. I had spanked several of my girl friends over the years and enjoyed it, but not as much as I thought I would. Early in our relationship the woman I eventually married allowed me to spank her once, then decided she did not like it. I brought the topic up again once we were engaged. The answer was "no" and I was asked "How would you like it?" I hadn't really thought about that, but started to.

Were they happy to do so or did you have to convince them?

By the time we were married, I was having fantasies about her spanking me. I asked her to try it, and while not enthusiastic, she was quite willing to try.

And was it as good as you expected, not as good, or better?

At first we had several half-hearted attempts, mostly at hand spankings but at least one with a plastic hairbrush. I don't actually think of any of these as my first, because they were failures, unsatisfactory to both of us, and we gave it up as a bad idea.

After we had been married about half a dozen years, one day when my wife was quite angry about something I had done (for good reason), she declared I should be punished. I immediately suggested spanking, hoping to avoid a truly unpleasant punishment, and she said "That never works!" I began suggesting items she could use, like a slipper, but she said no, she'd think of another type of punishment. As she thought, I continued to suggest possible items for paddles, and closed the window, in case she agreed, as I didn't want the neighbors to hear whatever slapping my bare bottom. Big mistake! The sash cord was broken and the window was propped open with a piece of scrap wood about the size of an 18" ruler. As soon as I removed it from the window, she announced "That might work!" and before I knew it she had my pants down and I was across her lap getting my first real spanking as an adult. That piece of wood stung like crazy every time it landed on my bare ass, which seemed to go on forever, and I was sore for more than a day afterwards. I was very sorry, both for what I done and that I was getting spanked, throughout the spanking and for a long time after, and she was quite pleased with the result.I have continued to fear and regret every spanking she has given me since she learned what she needed in a paddle, and have been very happy to know she will put over her knee if I deserve it. So yes, my first real adult spanking was much worse (more severe) than I expected, much better (more effective) than either of us expected, and as good (for me) as I had expected.

• Like 1

Was it wife or girlfriend or other who gave it?

My wife. I had spanked several of my girl friends over the years and enjoyed it, but not as much as I thought I would. Early in our relationship the woman I eventually married allowed me to spank her once, then decided she did not like it. I brought the topic up again once we were engaged. The answer was "no" and I was asked "How would you like it?" I hadn't really thought about that, but started to.

Were they happy to do so or did you have to convince them?

By the time we were married, I was having fantasies about her spanking me. I asked her to try it, and while not enthusiastic, she was quite willing to try.

And was it as good as you expected, not as good, or better?

At first we had several half-hearted attempts, mostly at hand spankings but at least one with a plastic hairbrush. I don't actually think of any of these as my first, because they were failures, unsatisfactory to both of us, and we gave it up as a bad idea.

After we had been married about half a dozen years, one day when my wife was quite angry about something I had done (for good reason), she declared I should be punished. I immediately suggested spanking, hoping to avoid a truly unpleasant punishment, and she said "That never works!" I began suggesting items she could use, like a slipper, but she said no, she'd think of another type of punishment. As she thought, I continued to suggest possible items for paddles, and closed the window, in case she agreed, as I didn't want the neighbors to hear whatever slapping my bare bottom. Big mistake! The sash cord was broken and the window was propped open with a piece of scrap wood about the size of an 18" ruler. As soon as I removed it from the window, she announced "That might work!" and before I knew it she had my pants down and I was across her lap getting my first real spanking as an adult. That piece of wood stung like crazy every time it landed on my bare ass, which seemed to go on forever, and I was sore for more than a day afterwards. I was very sorry, both for what I done and that I was getting spanked, throughout the spanking and for a long time after, and she was quite pleased with the result.I have continued to fear and regret every spanking she has given me since she learned what she needed in a paddle, and have been very happy to know she will put over her knee if I deserve it. So yes, my first real adult spanking was much worse (more severe) than I expected, much better (more effective) than either of us expected, and as good (for me) as I had expected.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@20 by a friend. We were different, that is I was a single parent son (my father died) and all my teen years I longed for a fatherly arm to discipline me. I even envied my mates who had fathers to spank them properly whenever they deserved. My friend had a severe father who had spanked him hard with a military leather belt. I think that after his spanking ceased he also suffered and he still longed to be spanked. It was a mutual need that we did not confess to each another but we both were conscious about it. We began the mutual spanking for fun (like many teens, playing cards for corporal punishments) but soon we gladly accepted spankings be on the bare. I was a perfect switch, he was more submissive, A spanking session could last 2-3 hours, and at its end our bottoms were red and the pain could last for some days. Those were my happiest spanking experiences and since then I had no more a better spanking partener. My wife did not like to spank me and I was very sad for this reason.

For me it was a girlfriend and I asked her to do it. Sort of. The relationship started long distance. We had met over a school break and then went back to our respective homes. We spent hours talking on the phone (to the detriment of my school grades) and I knew she'd find out about my interest in spanking eventually. So one night I told her and she appeared to dismiss it. I took that as a sign that she wasn't interested and left it at that.

A few weeks later we met in person for the second time. I had gone to the state she lived in to visit and it was within a week or so of my birthday. She had sent her roommate out so we'd have the house to ourselves, and presented me with a video tape of women spanking men (which we watched together) after which she took me over her knee and applied a new hairbrush she had purchased for the occasion. It was her first time ever spanking anyone but she had done her research and wanted to do it justice. It was quite memorable on so many levels.

• Like 3
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.