Spanking Needs Forums

Baring bottom?

mmnnnnn, what an interesting topic. 

There are definitely mixed emotions about it. For me, well, There is a certain understanding of the humility that is created with a bared bottom. I have always believed that a discipline session however mild or extreme is still yet at the end of the day a discipline session. I am fully aware in my mind that since i am deserving of it, then i (as much as we all quiver over it happening) believe that BARE bottomed is necessary to remind us spankee's that we are no longer in control of what is about to happen. We gave that control up when we agreed to lay across the lap or "present" our bottom for punishment.

I think though, "totally bare" is something that is even more humiliating and even more vulnerable. ( this at times i feel is also needed to show that under no circumstances am i going to be able to talk my way out of what is to come) besides.. deep down... that vulnerability places me in a very important head space for me. (similar to being in the corner ( bare) waiting for my punishment/being grabbed by the ear/made to spread my legs.) 

just a few thoughts on the matter

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, well than maybe Amber and Beachgirl shouldn't be so judgemental and condescending if they don't wish to be called out on it. They've offended many people here and downplayed and degraded the pat

Extremely enlightening post by BeachGirl. A must read for any female sub, spankee or bottom. Think Supply and Demand. Female spankees are in high demand, and there is a low supply of us. As a resu

I have always found that having my panties pulled down is super embarrassing. But its part of what makes discipline effective for me. 

7 minutes ago, naughtyboy4Herknee said:

mmnnnnn, what an interesting topic. 

There are definitely mixed emotions about it. For me, well, There is a certain understanding of the humility that is created with a bared bottom. I have always believed that a discipline session however mild or extreme is still yet at the end of the day a discipline session. I am fully aware in my mind that since i am deserving of it, then i (as much as we all quiver over it happening) believe that BARE bottomed is necessary to remind us spankee's that we are no longer in control of what is about to happen. We gave that control up when we agreed to lay across the lap or "present" our bottom for punishment.

I think though, "totally bare" is something that is even more humiliating and even more vulnerable. ( this at times i feel is also needed to show that under no circumstances am i going to be able to talk my way out of what is to come) besides.. deep down... that vulnerability places me in a very important head space for me. (similar to being in the corner ( bare) waiting for my punishment/being grabbed by the ear/made to spread my legs.) 

just a few thoughts on the matter

I see what you are saying - letting go of control is absolutely important. However, boundaries/limits have to be set ahead of time, and those will be different for everyone. Some won't be ok with what others assume is necessary. In my opinion, setting personal limits and boundaries is a totally different category. I would dare to say that most of us have some sort of personal boundaries relating to spanking, and IMO anything is valid - you just have to find the right person who will respect your desire and be ok with staying within that limit.

13 minutes ago, LizzyDD said:

I see what you are saying - letting go of control is absolutely important. However, boundaries/limits have to be set ahead of time, and those will be different for everyone. Some won't be ok with what others assume is necessary. In my opinion, setting personal limits and boundaries is a totally different category. I would dare to say that most of us have some sort of personal boundaries relating to spanking, and IMO anything is valid - you just have to find the right person who will respect your desire and be ok with staying within that limit.

That makes perfect sense

On 5/6/2018 at 1:44 PM, phoenix89 said:

I have the right to ask for something like keeping my underwear on, right?

Unqualified yes, always. I know others have already chimed in here with good advice, but it's so important. It's not a case of "you have the right, but only if [insert conditions here]". You always do. It may not work out for him or those like him, but that doesn't mean you need to compromise beyond what you're comfortable with. Good luck, have fun, stay safe!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i think we all may be forgetting a very important point in this topic of baring it all, and that is what is our audience. when i was lucky enuf to visit a professional disciplinarian, she only allowed herself of course and the one other female i had requested to be in attendance. then when she had another customer, he and i were in separate rooms, even tho we knew what was happening to the other person we were not watching.

then at some major group parties the names which many of you would recognize, any baring was done in private hotel rooms and the main play room was for vendors and lite over the underwear pats.

so i think we need to consider who it is we are allowing to top, and who is watching before we worry about how far we strip

am i to far wrong here?

9 hours ago, Tampabaydanny said:

i think we all may be forgetting a very important point in this topic of baring it all, and that is what is our audience. when i was lucky enuf to visit a professional disciplinarian, she only allowed herself of course and the one other female i had requested to be in attendance. then when she had another customer, he and i were in separate rooms, even tho we knew what was happening to the other person we were not watching.

then at some major group parties the names which many of you would recognize, any baring was done in private hotel rooms and the main play room was for vendors and lite over the underwear pats.

so i think we need to consider who it is we are allowing to top, and who is watching before we worry about how far we strip

am i to far wrong here?

While that may make a difference for some, some people are not comfortable no matter the audience. It shouldn't matter who is or is not in attendance, the EE has a right to say no to anything that makes them uncomfortable. 

At the same time, the ER is free to require whatever they prefer but that's where communication is important. This needs to be discussed ahead of time. If, as in the original post, the EE is not comfortable with something tge ER requires, it's not going to be a good fit and they need to move on. 

And if an ER is getting upset and berating the EE because of their preferences instead of having a civilized conversation respecting both sides--RUN!

• Like 1

Some people are self conscious or get embarrassed.  I think it should be up to the spankee if they bare their bottom or not. Communication between the spanker and spankee is very important. 

of course i agree with gingerlee in that if the ee can not be comfortable in a situation they must decline, i am just saying they should consider the total situation before quitting. perhaps asking to limit the group, etc. i coming to the scene from a different background i see it differently in the military i slept in a room in my underwear with 30 or so guys and showered daily with 8 to 10 guys with no problems. this was before ladies were sent to sea on ships.

also i like to go over the knee of a wise women not spank a treasured girl. they are to be caressed not hit, just my own opinion

My rule is simple regarding bare bottom spankings. I expect to be able to see the butt I am spanking for safety issues, I may have shared before that there are times when a pimple may start bleeding or a bruise from bumping against furniture, etc needs attention. If the ee is not comfortable with a bare butt they are told to wear a thong. 

• Like 2
On 5/10/2018 at 12:15 AM, Curve Enthusiast said:

Unqualified yes, always. I know others have already chimed in here with good advice, but it's so important. It's not a case of "you have the right, but only if [insert conditions here]". You always do. It may not work out for him or those like him, but that doesn't mean you need to compromise beyond what you're comfortable with. Good luck, have fun, stay safe!

100% agree. You always have the right because it is your body. Remember that. If you meet someone who doesn't agree or won't agree, that doesn't mean that either of you are wrong. It simply means that you aren't a good match for each other. 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Betty if it's a real spanking the spanker should bare you,, it's embarrassing but remember you are being spanked which is also embarrassing Im getting discipline spanked tommorow buy a disciplinarian. She made it clear my pants and underwear will be hanging on the door knob so you know a spanking is happening in the room,.

• Like 1
On 5/28/2018 at 1:38 AM, Betty said:

A spanking is not a spanking unless it is on the bare bottom

I completely disagree. There are plenty of people who aren't ok with being spanked that way. Different things work for different people, and I feel that it's very close-minded to say that it's not a spanking unless it's on the bare.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, LizzyDD said:

I completely disagree. There are plenty of people who aren't ok with being spanked that way. Different things work for different people, and IMO it's very close-minded to say that it's not a spanking unless it's on the bare.

you're right. I'm sorry

for me, I have come to find out that a bared bottom is the best way to show (as spankees) our commitment to our understanding of how our spankers expect to teach us. Embarrassment is needed in my opinion. besides.. getting a spanking over clothing doesnt seem to make me feel all that sorry about my actions.. the vulnerability that we release to our spankers though... thaaaattttttt in of itself creates a responsibility to keep our pants ON with good behavior

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

A spanking is not a spanking unless it is on the bare bottom and it needs to hurt.

My er believes in this, as do I.  But everyone is different.

A spanking is not a spanking unless it is on the bare bottom and it needs to hurt.

• Like 2

I do agree with the most recent postings and that everyone is different and has their own ideas about baring their bottom.   In my opinion a spanking should be administered on a bare bottom.  At all the spanking events or parties, large and small, at dungeons and all my spankings, I am nearly always completely stripped before being spanked, for whatever the reason the spanking may be.  Even when I am spanked when away from home, at the very least my bottom is bared before any spanking begins.  

• Like 2

My bottom was always bared for me. I'd get a "warm up" over my knickers, then have to stand up and put my hands on my head while I got told off more and my knickers were taken down ready to receive the brush.

• Like 2
On 6/29/2018 at 6:28 AM, MaryJo1996 said:

My bottom was always bared for me. I'd get a "warm up" over my knickers, then have to stand up and put my hands on my head while I got told off more and my knickers were taken down ready to receive the brush.

Sometimes I had that or other times it was down with my knickers straight away then over the knee

• 3 weeks later...