Spankenstein

Spanking and anal play

On 5/8/2017 at 1:33 PM, Alliedavisfrances said:

I just found put about ginger root.  Is it painful or pleasurable?

For most people its painful or at least uncomfortable. On the other hand I have a very good friend, an ee who got turned on totally with ginger root. She enjoyed her spankings more after the ginger was inserted. Obviously with her I never used it for discipline, just her enjoyment! Whatever she felt turned her on a lot.. To date the only one who responded that way with me

• Like 1

I've given my spankee an enema after a spanking session. It had a calming effect on her and afterwards I discovered that enemas will do that for most people.

I love anal play, one one hand it makes me feel submissive, exposed and it's embarrasing, on the other it excites me a lot. Of course, my spankings are of erotic nature.

So far, my ER practised anal sex, but before that - the plug, vibrator, taking rectal temperature and anal douche... and the finger, of course.

Even writing about it makes me feel embarassed and excited at the same time, and my pulse speeds up.

• Like 2

Hard to improve on a good thing, but this is one of them.  Add my name to the list. Love to add anal play when I administer a spanking. Since it's not for everyone, I only bring it up with bottoms I play with frequently. 

Very HOT topic with me when doing MedFet roleplay and erotic spankings.

PM if more details wanted.

Jen

Have any guys been spanked while wearing a prostate massager (basically a vibrating butt plug)?  There are some devices that vibrate in cycles.  One cycle begins slow and soft.  The vibrations gradually increase in speed and force before stopping and repeating the cycle, which lasts about 15 seconds.  The feeling is amazing and on the right day can result in an incredible, hands-free p-spot orgasm.  

It would be interesting to experience the plug while restrained and spanked.  Perhaps a stroke delivered at the end of each cycle... pleasure followed by pain. Thoughts?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Spankee51 said:

Have any guys been spanked while wearing a prostate massager (basically a vibrating butt plug)?  There are some devices that vibrate in cycles.  One cycle begins slow and soft.  The vibrations gradually increase in speed and force before stopping and repeating the cycle, which lasts about 15 seconds.  The feeling is amazing and on the right day can result in an incredible, hands-free p-spot orgasm.  

It would be interesting to experience the plug while restrained and spanked.  Perhaps a stroke delivered at the end of each cycle... pleasure followed by pain. Thoughts?

I think many men would be willing to experiment with that, because it sounds like an interesting and different way to enhance the overall spanking experience.  People who are into anal play at other times than during spankings might find it to be a fun addition to their spanking. 

• Like 1

As a beginner to anal play in this manner,  I would experiment with it.  

My concern with this trend is that the anus is an exit, not an entrance. Rectal tissue is relatively thin and doesn't share the same elasticity that the vagina possesses. So anal plugs (and anal play during sex) predispose one to weakening of the sphincter muscle, which can lead to fecal incontinence. 

• Like 1

Yes I would love to incorporate the 2 together much more! Having something inserted in me and then spanked is intense. Or being spanked and then anal play is great!

• Like 1

I like to get enemas after spankings.  The spanking has me so relaxed that I can take it easily and doesn't hurt...just gives me pleasure.  It also cements my submissive state if I am the ee.

I haven't used any sort of anal stimulation on an ee except for a gloved finger penetration because she asked for it.

Some interesting things here. Another of my posts that refuse to die. There is another one on butt plugs that you might like if you liked this one...

I rather enjoy anal play along with my spanking. I want to try the ginger root but my husband not comfortable with using it on me. He will inseet a butt plug while he is paddlong me. 

• Like 1

My wife always inserts a large plug before spanking me. She doesn't enjoy ANY anal play (taking or giving) but one night she felt in a giving mood so she gave me a spanking to end all spankings... my butt was like leather. Then she said, "do what you need to do to get ready, get a toy and I'll be back". So I stretched out a bit. lubed things up and left her a large dildo. She bent me over and gave it to me, twisting and thrusting until I literally could not walk for a while.

It was amazing!

• Like 1

We have never tried the go ger root but I'd like to.  I very nearly bought one today while grocery shopping.  We so engage in anal play while erotic and funishment spanking, I'm jist not ure how he would feel if I suggested it