dallasvoyeur

What hurts worst on the bare?

Guest jamieuk74

I'd say the hairbrush. Also ping pong/table tennis bats and leather straps sting as well.

• Like 1

I will occasionally use a plastic long handle bath brush on the Well-Oiled Bare that is 100% Yeeee Owww Weeee dependable ! !

• Like 1

Never tried cane, tawrse, or birch. Leather leaves the most sting without bruising like wood does. I dont mind redness, but bruising leaves me with an uneasy feeling of tissue damage and now that I am older, stays much longer.

Arnica cream might help with the bruises.

Where would you find that in a drugstore???? By the pain relievers like aspirin?

Woobie, in my drug store, arnica is near the other pain reliever creams, like Bengay and so on. My sister the amateur herbalist says arnica's a more powerful bruise preventer if you take a tincture internally (not the cream, obviously), :P but I can say for sure that it feels wonderful going on after a hard spanking.

• Like 2

I will occasionally use a plastic long handle bath brush on the Well-Oiled Bare that is 100% Yeeee Owww Weeee dependable ! !

For serious offenses, I get a strapping on a well-oiled bottom. I would definitely agree with your statement, as it's a pretty awful punishment!!

I hate hard swats with a wood paddle because of bruising. If I really have messed up bad, sometime, but thankfully not often, I will get the paddle before, after, or sometime both before and after the leather belt or strap...now that really hurts! I am thankful he does not paddle me as much as he once did, however.

Nicole

• Like 3

Guest jamieuk74

Getting out the bath with a wet backside and leaning against a scalding radiator..

Err so I've been told.

• Like 1

For the sting and welts it would be the cane, but the Tawse is a close second.

Mikey

Things are definitely worse on a wet bottom. I'm a very experienced spankee and for me the worse things on a bare bottom are the bath brush, a lexan cane and thick paddle with holes that we have.

Those tend to make me jump around a lot and causes him to hold me more tightly!!

• Like 2

I've never been caned before, I imagine that would hurt the absolute worst. In my experience I have to go with the paddle.