What hurts worst on the bare?

Woobie, in my drug store, arnica is near the other pain reliever creams, like Bengay and so on. My sister the amateur herbalist says arnica's a more powerful bruise preventer if you take a tincture internally (not the cream, obviously), :P but I can say for sure that it feels wonderful going on after a hard spanking.

• Like 2

I will occasionally use a plastic long handle bath brush on the Well-Oiled Bare that is 100% Yeeee Owww Weeee dependable ! !

For serious offenses, I get a strapping on a well-oiled bottom. I would definitely agree with your statement, as it's a pretty awful punishment!!

I hate hard swats with a wood paddle because of bruising. If I really have messed up bad, sometime, but thankfully not often, I will get the paddle before, after, or sometime both before and after the leather belt or strap...now that really hurts! I am thankful he does not paddle me as much as he once did, however.

Nicole

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Things are definitely worse on a wet bottom. I'm a very experienced spankee and for me the worse things on a bare bottom are the bath brush, a lexan cane and thick paddle with holes that we have.

Those tend to make me jump around a lot and causes him to hold me more tightly!!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...