TexasStorm

Does giving or getting a good spanking relieve stress?

Getting a spanking for sure, especially when I have days where people have just annoyed the daylights out of me. Of course sometimes I wish I could spank the annoying people in my life at the same time. Still I feel better while sitting on a well spanked stinging bottom

Getting is my stress relief! Most definitely not just the spanking but the whole ritual and power play, I like just giving up everything and doing what told!

It depends...  If I’m really stressed I am usually short with people and grumpy as well.  If I get a real punishment spanking then yes it does relieve stress.  Sometimes if I need that hard spanking and I don’t get it as hard as I need it, it adds to the stress and frustration.  

• Like 1

Absolutely. I find I get tense and irritable when I'm overdue for a spanking.

• Like 1

As a spanker I think it depends on the spankee but yes I believe so. I've had a very emotional spankee who was very responsible and in charge during her normal days tell me that giving up control and surrendering to a spanking was the most stress reliving thing to her.

But again different strokes for different folks no two spankees are the same.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2018 at 4:35 AM, Nicanorr said:

I've had a very emotional spankee who was very responsible and in charge during her normal days tell me that giving up control and surrendering to a spanking was the most stress reliving thing to her.

But again different strokes for different folks no two spankees are the same.

I had a lady come over to my home and seeing her level of stress gave her a stress relief spanking. The next time we talked she told me "I do not know what happened, but I was about to "kill" someone when I came to your home, when I left all those feelings were gone". 

What is always the challenge for a spanker is to sense what will help and spank effectively. 

To me, I think getting a good spanking relieves stress because when the spanking grows gradually with the pain, the tears that come down my face can tell me how much I have been bad along with the release of the weight I have carried all along the day.

Yes, it does. I receive, and it's actually pretty much the entire reason I get them in the first place.

If I'm with someone I feel complete trust with than yes. I tend to be very very cautious around everyone until I really get to know them though.

It's been quite a stressful summer here.  I would have welcomed a good spanking to relieve stress. 

Interesting thoughts is these posts. All my spankings are self administered, I do it primarily for stress relief. Sometimes it works beautifully, like the other morning. A good hard spanking and afterwards I felt at peace and calm. It does not always work that well, and I'm not sure what the 'magic sauce is' to make it work that way every time. The past few days have been stressful. Friday's spanking help a great deal. Of course the reminder when I sat didn't hurt either (or maybe it did?). I've spanked myself yesterday and today. Both left me calmer, but not total  relief. Better then not, I think so. 

Last night this got me thinking though, as I lay a 4am not asleep, but fully awake either. I find in that state my mind wonders in all directions, many more towards the problems. I try to focus my thinking in those times to the last spanking or the next one. That will usually help me relax enough to fall back to sleep, of course feeling that discomfort help also.

So for me, spanking can definitely relieve stress, and thinking about prior or upcoming sessions can help also. I wish I could get that relief every time, but maybe that makes the times I can better. who knows.