Spanking Needs Forums

Where are all the men who get spanked? Or even do the spanking

10 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Goodness-- you're not even on the right continent! (though the UK is pretty cool ;)). 

heheheheheheh I am in the right place :P must be you whos in the wrong continent :P

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we were all in NW Montana, You would really be busy!! What we need is a clone of You, Chawsee, in every state! --- and/or city and town.... imagine if that were possible...but the clones would

There are plenty of guys on here who are into chatting and getting spanked. I'm one of many.

Spankee in Northern Virginia. Traveling all the time too.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:17 PM, Chawsee said:

I'm beginning to think you fellas are in the wrong state. 🤔

If we were all in NW Montana, You would really be busy!!

What we need is a clone of You, Chawsee, in every state! --- and/or city and town.... imagine if that were possible...but the clones would need to have the same attitudes, psyche, desires, requirements, faith, strength...as the original!!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ammon said:

If we were all in NW Montana, You would really be busy!!

What we need is a clone of You, Chawsee, in every state! --- and/or city and town.... imagine if that were possible...but the clones would need to have the same attitudes, psyche, desires, requirements, faith, strength...as the original!!

Sweet, Ammon.  Am not sure that the world would really want more than one of me, though. 😉

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, Chawsee said:

Yeah, where are all you guys?!  :P:lol::D

we are pining to enter Your lair!

On 9/4/2020 at 6:30 PM, Chawsee said:

Sweet, Ammon.  Am not sure that the world would really want more than one of me, though. 😉

Yes, we would love to have You with us!...although, i'm absolutely positive that the original Chawsee will always be the best!!

• Like 1