Where are all the men who get spanked? Or even do the spanking

Ask and you will find. There are more guys that are into spanking then those looking to be spanked but you will find a collection of both here. just about all of us are open to chat if you drop a line. Welcome and have fun.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Guest jamieuk74

I'm a switch guy from the UK. As an 'ee it's mostly about discipline whilst my 'er side is more on the roleplay/erotic side but I'm fascinated by the overall rituals of spanking in general. Always happy to chat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in an apartment with three friends here in NYC..going to college full time for accounting...I'm 19, almost 20..

Never been spanked for punishment..my gf and I spank each other for fun..

...I party way too much and am failing two of my six classes..

I need someone to keep my ass in line.

Send me a note and let's chat.

Brad

I am about 10+ years older than you...but am spanked by my wife also. We have set rules...things I fail to do...gets me spanked...then I remember better...also like the endorphines that come...very relaxing and I sleep well all night...my wife is not spanked...nor is she interested in it...except to spank me at my request. i

How are you spanked? OTK is hard...I am long...she is short....but, I bed over...or lay across the bed...she uses short flat wood brush...and I know I have been spanked...when she is done...NEVER been spanked by a man...you?

Have wondered about light bondage...but that is all it has even been...and you?

Ok, write and we chat...

JP

I need my ass paddled hard..

Ask your GF to paddle you hard for your bad grades. She may surprise you. My wife had never spanked anyone until she met me. When I asked her to punish me, she loved the idea and she is not afraid to let me have it hard enough to bruise and even bleed sometimes. She loves the ability to spank me whenever I break house rules or upset her. It keeps the communication open and is very good for our relationship. So give it a shot. Girl can spank harder than you think.

Ask your GF to paddle you hard for your bad grades. She may surprise you. My wife had never spanked anyone until she met me. When I asked her to punish me, she loved the idea and she is not afraid to let me have it hard enough to bruise and even bleed sometimes. She loves the ability to spank me whenever I break house rules or upset her. It keeps the communication open and is very good for our relationship. So give it a shot. Girl can spank harder than you think.

Good idea..

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

• photo-thumb-20387.jpg?_r=1387056636
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Ask and you will find. There are more guys that are into spanking then those looking to be spanked but you will find a collection of both here. just about all of us are open to chat if you drop a line. Welcome and have fun.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
My Reply:
I don't think you can really switch roles back and forth with the same person without the possibility of undermining domestic discipline roles if you take them very seriously, but frankly I would not feel secure letting someone tear into my backside that has not spent an appropriate amount of time in the down position first. I don't think I would select a mentor that had not done his time at receiving first because I want somebody that is secure enough that they have learned to face constructive discipline themselves so that I can respect their authority. If you are afraid to take the strap yourself you are not fearless enough to win my respect.

• Like 1