Am I Too Old For A Spanking?

Guest Jennifer19

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jennifer, No you are not too old for spankings .We need being held accountable at times and some stress relief ! Oh yes spankings sure help with those ! I can assure you they sure help me and I

Well Jennifer, I am 38 and I still get my bottom tanned, of course not by my parents, but by my dh. Sometimes when I am under stress I will provoke my husband to the extent that he takes me over his

I am more inclined to think a person can be too young for a spanking if they are not old enough to really understand why it's happening and what it means, but I don't think you are ever really too old

I am more inclined to think a person can be too young for a spanking if they are not old enough to really understand why it's happening and what it means, but I don't think you are ever really too old unless you are so old and frail your health doesn't permit it. At 19 you are old enough to know better than whatever you did to make you feel like you need one, so I think you are fair game to be spanked. You are now being spanked as an adult though, which means where adult spanking requires your consent and cooperation, you are basically using somebody else to spank yourself when you think you need it. You have to be the reasonable adult that decides when the less mature part of you needs a spanking and reports honestly to your mentor. For it to work you have to be honest with yourself and accurate about reporting your behavior leading up to the spanking so your mentor can formulate fair and appropriate discipline responses that will benefit you.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have found that the females that I have spanked are far more interested in obtaining, pardon the expression, specific "end results" if they are in the 25-50+ age group pretty much because they have already surpassed the 'curious, experimental stage' of spanking. They have experienced a few and now know what works best for them. That's not to say, younger spankees are not as attuned to their needs, I just have found spankees that are a bit older have a better feel for what they want out of a spanking. Like everything else regarding spanking, this too, is very individual, regardless of age.

I don't think anyone is technically "too old" per se, but still...I would probably avoid anyone over 70 or so. Things happen, people can be in the throes of early dementia, not really responsible for their actions, in the care of family members, etc. Too risky, not taking the chance.

• 3 months later...

Hi Jenn. No 38 is not too old for a spanking from your parents if you are living with them in particular and if your not, it is all right too. I lived with my parents until 35 and got bare bottom spankings over their knees until I left. If that is their rules and you have had it done to you all your life, it is impossible really to get out of it. I knew the rules and if I broke any of them, I would go over mostly my Mom's knee, she would pull my pants down and apply a wooden bath brush to my bare bum cheeks. I cried hard, kicked my feet in the air like a girl, squirmed frantically and begged and pleaded. I tried hard not to act like a 6 year old when over her knee, but I couldn't help it because it hurt so much. My bare bottom was crimson red after and I got 30 minutes of corner time with my burning red backside on display for my Dad and other siblings to see. Occasionally the spanking was administered in front of the others(ie., got caught smoking pot in my room at age 29 and Mom hauled me downstairs and spanked my bare bottom in front of everyone). So you are not alone in being spanked in your 30's.

I don't think anyone is too old if they are at least 18 and of sound mind to provide adult consent. However, that said, I am especially careful with meeting anyone online for spanking purposes who is over 65. I don't know their situation, and if I've never met them, how do I know what is "sound mind" for them, and they also may be under the guardianship of a caregiver, especially the older they are. But I start paying attention to the possibility with 65 and older, and generally play it safe by only spanking those under 60, unless it's someone I already knew in my personal life. There are many folks who are clearminded to age 100, just when it comes to meeting folks online I have no way to know with a comfortable level of certainty.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never

My first mentor has always said to me:  "As long as you behave like a stubborn brat, you will be treated like one."  And he means it! (Though he's in Germany and I'm in Texas...so online punishments for me from him....but soon, very soon, I'll be over a disciplinarian's knee getting what I have coming!)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I turned 53 in July 2017 and still need spanking as part of my romance and harder as punishment when I misbehave or fail to please my husband! My Mom still spanked me when I was 17. After I was of age I enjoyed being spanked at adult parties.