Spanking Needs Forums

for the young guys on this journey (18-38)

Question for all the guys willing to chat

How did you know domestic discipline was something you wanted in your relationship?

How did your significant other react?

How has it impacted your relationship?

What are the best things that have come from it?

Do you remember the first time you had to give/receive discipline?

• 2 years later...

We married young She is great and at first I was a lousy selfish husband ( never unfaithful) anyway she finally threatened tol tell my father of my conduct--He would have come over and paddled my bare butt in front of her---to spare that embarrassment---I asked her to paddle me and i got the paddle--just a skinny stick I found in the shed--I cam back with the stick and tlold her she could give it to me just like me dad did---bare and humbling and she sure did---and my bare butt and pride felt it----I have become a much better husband and did so pronto----Once in a while she has to remind me with the same stick and that ok-----she is a great wife----and once I get paddled things are great between us right away---No one, even our children ever know----since its just between the two of us--and we have a great trust level---it sure hurts but is not shaming for me or her

• Like 1

"How did you know domestic discipline was something you wanted in your relationship?"

I've known since I was a kid, long before I ever knew what sex was. From about age 10 onward, I dreamed of being 18+ so that I could actively seek out someone to fulfill these needs! It's frustrating to be a teenager who isn't capable of giving consent for this stuff. Now that I'm an adult, I hope to finally fulfill this lifelong need.

How did your significant other react?

I've asked several previous girlfriends to spank me. One of them wasn't really that into it. She asked me what I 'liked,' and obligingly spanked me/let me spank her, but she obviously wasn't into it, so we stopped. I briefly saw another woman who met up with me expressly for spanking, but she was more of a bondage fan. I can't tie a knot to save my life. That one didn't last long. Ironically...I was once in love with a woman who I'm positive was a spanking aficionado, but I was too shy to mention my needs to her, and the relationship didn't end up working out for other reasons.

How has it impacted your relationship?

It usually makes me feel like a weirdo. Also, I've never found what I'm looking for, spanking-wise, so I'd say it dissuades me from seeking out romantic relationships.

What are the best things that have come from it?

I have spanked/been spanked multiple times. Hey, at least that's something, right?

Do you remember the first time you had to give/receive discipline?

My first girlfriend asked me what I enjoyed, 'sexually.' I told her. She agreed to let me spank her, but didn't have a great pain threshold plus she expected sex afterwards. The first time I asked her to spank me, she got about three swats in before bursting out laughing.