Favorite Quote

My New Favorite quote :

"Do Not Question Authority \, They dont know either "

Unknown

Makes me laugh

• Like 2

I love that, Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

I am a movie buff, when i was younger terminator had the best quote that i used for nearly a year while exiting a room.

"I'll be back"

• Like 1

Guest jamieuk74

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye and then it's fun and games you can't see anymore" - James Hetfield ( Metallica )

• Like 2

"I'm not a complicated man. I like cinema. In particular, I like to see people f**king on film. But I don't want to win an Oscar and I don't want to reinvent the wheel. I like simple pleasures...like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy. Call me crazy, call me a pervert...but there's one little thing I want to do in this life and that is to make a dollar and a cent in this business. I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm trying to help you stay one step ahead of the game." -Boogie Nights

Miss Lydia LaMour

• Like 3

I have a few favorites...

"I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?" ~Richard Bach
"an insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." ~Buddha
"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage." ~William S. Burroughs
"If your pictures aren't good enough you're not close enough." ~ Robert Capa
“There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept.” -Ansel Adams
  • Like 2

I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell I know right now u can't tell but stay a while and maybe then then you'll see a different side of me.--Rob Thomas..Matchbox 20

• Like 1

A shirt I wear sometimes says this "I think its funny how you think I'm listening".

• Like 1

"As you wish." - from The Princess Bride :)

• Like 1

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away. George Carlin

• Like 2

Guest jamieuk74

From Babylon 5

“There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way.

The war we fight is not against powers and principalities; it is against chaos

and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of

dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us,

waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one

knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it

is always born in pain.”

• Like 1

Just a few off the top of my head:

"They won't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

“One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”C.S. Lewis

"The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed." C. S. Lewis

We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth.
Henry Beston

and this one, by anonymous

Death ends a life but not the relationship

which carries on in the survivors mind

toward some resolution

it may never find.

• Like 1

Guest Alaskanspitfire

The person who cares the least in any relationship controls it ...

The person who cares the least in any relationship controls it ...

That's a really sad thought, hope it's not true !!!!! Wish I could send a Big Wooly Hug, sounds like you need one.

• Like 1

Guest Alaskanspitfire

That's a really sad thought, hope it's not true !!!!! Wish I could send a Big Wooly Hug, sounds like you need one.

I think it is true. My dad told me this years ago during a breakup.... and he was quoting someone else at the time ...anyway , think about it . the power to hurt lies in the hands of the one who just doesnt care as much ...

I should note this is not about any current or recent drama ... just a quote I believe in.

• Like 1

Guest BecauseYou'reMine

"Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you." -- Winston Churchill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest OHSpankingDad

"Do as I say, not as I do"