Spanking Needs Forums

Orgasm from being spanked

I never have, but my wife does and several times during a spanking. But to be honest, she only is able to climax from a spanking when she is laying flat on the bed and I am hand spanking, I think a lot of it is from her contact between her private parts and the bed as the spanks make her rub against it. So it is almost like she is ***ing the bed while she is spanked. The best way for her to climax during this is to start out slow and easy and increase intensity of the swats as she gets closer till she finishes. She can do this several times. Of course she loves it, and I really enjoy watching and being able to do it for her.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orgasms while getting long otk hand spankings have been pretty common for me (hairbrushes have also worked) though I agree the most intense ones are afterwards...the burning and throbbing in my bottom

Twice a spankee has had an orgasm during a spanking. Once, a spankee actually masturbated herself to orgasm as I spanked her, positioning herself on my knee to achieve her goal. The harder I spanked h

I'm sure this doesn't count, but I am definitely much more prone to coming...when I'm called, after being spanked. Ben

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In my years of both reviving and being the spanker, i've experienced both can orgasm from a good spanking. It all depends on speed and intensity.

I myself never used to believe it until it happened to me. I knew it made me hard and i enjoyed it, but there finally came i time where i cummed and hard. Years of buildup didn't help but dam sure contributed to it but it still happened. Later i learned it's a state of mind your in while taking the spanking.

Relief is one thing and always needed, it help clear the mind and even stress levels. But when your horny, your horny. Your thoughts change, the pain tolerance changes and from what was pain turns to absolute pleasure. You'll precum and eventually orgasm & cum.

Tge sensations are quite overwhelming especially in women. Getting wet is common, some will have orgasms and sometimes quite a bit. 

It's just what happens after that can be quite painfull and then it's a dispensary type of spanking IF spanking continues. Some like it due to feelings, others not so much. It's just a pain. Then you got those that like that extra amount of pain so that it helps them remember everything. I've been there myself. I didn't want to forget.

I never felt so good before in that moment when i exploded. I took a punishment spanking after so i wouldn't forget that day. I experienced something i didn't think was even possible. 

You live, you learn. In my case i've learned alot and can still learn more.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven’t during an actual spanking, although I probably could and would love to experience that once. However, I have the most intense orgasms after a spanking when intercourse follows. 😁 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Guiltygirl said:

I haven’t during an actual spanking, although I probably could and would love to experience that once. However, I have the most intense orgasms after a spanking when intercourse follows. 😁 

Orgasms while getting long otk hand spankings have been pretty common for me (hairbrushes have also worked) though I agree the most intense ones are afterwards...the burning and throbbing in my bottom kind of becomes burning and throbbing everywhere else too and the heavens just open up...it's angel trumpets and devil trombones and the smells of every flower in the original garden when that happens! :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Imho, Orgasm and "excitement" is very common. For us,  it is usually after an erotic spanking and pleasuring. 

Discipline spankings are a different thing.  No joy, excitement, or pleasure.  It is a part of the discipline...

I get hard the moment my spanker takes down my underwear.  Once OTK, and we are lap to lap, there is a gradual build up.  Pain of the spanking, leather straps and paddles will ward off the hard-on, but it usually it comes. As the pressure of my glads against his leg, or the pillows propping my ass in place, take over, the orgasm can happen.  I find this will happen when the spanker tells me to present my ass ( prop it up) for the lash of the strap or paddle, and the swat forces my cheeks to clench, and pelvis to press down.  Continued repetition like this, swat by swat has made me cum while being spanked.  And yes, a continued spanking afterwards is even more painful, and sometimes that punishment is fully deserved.

1 hour ago, Guiltygirl said:

Never realized that if the spanking continues the pain is intensified. That’s very interesting. Sparks a little curiosity 🤔

This may well depend on the gender. After men orgasm, arousal typically ends, so there's nothing to mask the pain. But for women, arousal can continue, so I don't think there's the same level of pain intensification. At least that's my understanding, without personal experience, so I'll leave a definitive answer up to those who do have that personal experience.

• Thanks 1

The majority of the spankings in my house are given with this purpose in mind. She uses a vibrator toy throughout the entire spanking.  She was once a vanilla girl, now she can put spanking models to shame with the severity of the spankings she can take, as long as she has her toy :)

On 6/2/2019 at 7:02 AM, Guiltygirl said:

I hear that!

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2013 at 11:37 AM, SwitchyGuy said:

I've come from being spanked just once. A lot of it was the lady spanking me seeing what was going on with me and adjusting the spanking to be just perfect, building nicely with my bucking on her lap, humping her thigh. It was terrific. Man, I miss her.

Yes, I have had orgasms several times while being spanked, in fact I regard as part and parcel of the deal. There is nothing like a good naked trashing to bring about an erection [sometimes this earns me a few extra strokes, but that,s OK too ] The real thrill is being made to strip naked and being restrained to the bench, knowing that you can do nothing about it, while waiting for the first stroke to fall. Then it,s a question of seeing how long you can hold out before screaming your head off. Yes, I ,ve been there, done that, and went back for more !

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering about the extent to which othe people have found this to be implement-related.  It seems to be more common in hand-spanking or leather implements, which spread the heat, less so with thuddy wood. 

Canes and birches can certainly cause erections but I'm betting orgasms are less likely because the OTK aspect is important too, and that is much rarer with those implements. -Ex.

11 hours ago, Explorify said:

I'm wondering about the extent to which othe people have found this to be implement-related.  It seems to be more common in hand-spanking or leather implements, which spread the heat, less so with thuddy wood. 

Canes and birches can certainly cause erections but I'm betting orgasms are less likely because the OTK aspect is important too, and that is much rarer with those implements. -Ex.

I think it has more to do with the intensity.  When I am spanked to orgasm, it's usually because it is coupled with some sexual stimulation, and the scene is really erotic.  Disciplinary spankings with the big wooden paddle make it impossible to even be aroused, let alone have an orgasm, both for me and for my wife.  At least, I HOPE my wife isn't getting an orgasm from being punished.  Otherwise, I would have to re-think our disciplinary strategy.  :blink:  

• Haha 1
On 6/7/2019 at 12:22 PM, DougK said:

This may well depend on the gender. After men orgasm, arousal typically ends, so there's nothing to mask the pain. But for women, arousal can continue, so I don't think there's the same level of pain intensification. At least that's my understanding, without personal experience, so I'll leave a definitive answer up to those who do have that personal experience.

When my wife and I are doing erotic spanking, and my wife takes me to the point of orgasm in the course of the spanking, it's pretty much all over with after that.  For me, continued spanking after that is not appealing unless there is a suitable interlude and recovery period.  So, we always save this for the last act in the scene, so to speak.  Judging by my wife, women are quite readily multi-orgasmic.  For guys climax is great for a brief intense moment, but then, after that, it's sort of an anti-climax.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/25/2014 at 10:02 PM, jena said:

My boyfriend does orgasm during OTK frequently (when allowed).

Really? Interesting because same with me. One of my long term girlfriends would always put my bare bottom over her lap for a spanking. At one time, every night before bed I had to get one. Once I orgasmed and since then it happens easily . 

• 4 months later...
On 6/2/2019 at 8:02 AM, Guiltygirl said:

I can totally relate.

I will orgasm from erotic spanking and talking.  Funny thing is my hubbs will stop talking and spanking just as I am really close to try to rub me, but that actually slows things down on me.  Like.. If the spanking had me right there, just keep spanking!  😬😳😌

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...