Spanking Needs Forums

Orgasm from being spanked

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orgasms while getting long otk hand spankings have been pretty common for me (hairbrushes have also worked) though I agree the most intense ones are afterwards...the burning and throbbing in my bottom

Twice a spankee has had an orgasm during a spanking. Once, a spankee actually masturbated herself to orgasm as I spanked her, positioning herself on my knee to achieve her goal. The harder I spanked h

I'm sure this doesn't count, but I am definitely much more prone to coming...when I'm called, after being spanked. Ben

Orgasm by spanking has been common for me. As a matter of basic survival I taught myself to sexualize pain. In an aroused state my pain tolerance increases drastically so a spanking that leaves my butt purple and welted for a week likely won't bring so much as whimper of pain. The real trick is bringing me into a mind space that allows spanking to be a punishment and still keeping me attached to my body. Difficult, however not impossible.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I've come from being spanked just once. A lot of it was the lady spanking me seeing what was going on with me and adjusting the spanking to be just perfect, building nicely with my bucking on her lap, humping her thigh. It was terrific. Man, I miss her.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jamy1225

I've only been spanked by my ex-boyfriend. I didn't orgasm from that, mostly because he was really bad at turning me on. But almost anytime I read about spankings or watch spankings I can have an orgasm. And a really good one too. :) Hope that helps!

-Amy

Twice a spankee has had an orgasm during a spanking. Once, a spankee actually masturbated herself to orgasm as I spanked her, positioning herself on my knee to achieve her goal. The harder I spanked her, the more she would grind against my knee. A very hot experience .. in more ways than one!

• Like 7

Yes. My wife will start to give me a cream job while standing naked next to her then pulls me over her lap and locks me in place with her thighs as she spanks away and I bounce up and down.

• Like 1

Yes i have had many orgasms while being spanked.For me,that,s what it,s all about.The feel of the strap or rod really turns me on,the strokes can be light or heavy ,I dont mind.The relieve afterwards [in both ways! ] is something else! Can,t wait for my next session!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah baby :wub: I'm usually sooooooo hot and worked up before the first crack that I immediately orgasm!! Sometimes I do so just while thinking about a good spanking!!

Wow! Really? That's an exceptional "talent!"

• 2 months later...

yes and I have to have that fulfilled in that way, whether purely erotic or as part of a wee firmer spanking, i need to release deep climax if I am draped over your knees.

herself to orgasm as I spanked her, positioning herself on my knee to achieve her goal. The harder I spanked her, the more she would grind against my knee. A very hot experience .. in more ways than one!

umm, yes. like that. ohhhh my.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...