Spankenstein

Alright...How many spankees have taken the spanking challenge, and taken someone over your knee or swung the paddle yourself- How was it?

Especially in my younger days, in order to earn and somewhat justify my kink to spank the girlfriend, I would offer my rear end up for equal treatment...I admit I was curious too, since I had received fairly little spanking treatment growing up. It was interesting for me...I think I got a few pretty good spankings, with varying degrees of severity, but I don't think it happened with anyone more than once, which indicates that the other person was not up for a rematch...Anybody else ever give that a try? How did it turn out for you. I do not seek out spankings now though I did offer recently and was turned down...

I have never ever spanked anyone else in my life. I have, however, wished a few times that other women would really get their hides tanned...lol. I guess that stems from when I was growing up Amish and could tell other English girls were making fun of me and my family. Strange that I never felt that way about the boys or men, just the females. For me, I guess it just the way I am wired...lol...probably all backward...lol. I just cannot even imagine me actually spanking anyone of either sex.

You know, even though it is not my thing, I think it holds value to give it a try and see how it feels to be out of your comfort zone. I am glad I gave it a try. I think I got a bit of what the typical spankee gets, which is important if you are trying to give a "good spanking" to another person.