Spankenstein

Your favorite movie or TV spanking...

One of the persons I spanked cited an episode of WAGONTRAIN as her first turn on to the spanking world. I think mine was probably a John Wayne movie called MC CLINTOCK. Anyone else have a seminal moment with the media that lit your fire? Or even just a favorite moment? My current fav is one on the BIG BANG THEORY...Find it on youtube. It is priceless.

I remember being intrigued while watching Little House on the Prairie and reading the books.

Guest Californiadreamer

There are many too note here lol, but I would have to say that my first experience was with the movie kiss me kate. It was this movie that really told me the powerful feeling of holding a lady over my knee. Another was the TV show the Saint, a wonderful spanking scene in one of the episodes.

I remember seeing KISS ME KATE on Saturday Night At The Movies....I liked that one too.

Love crimes1992 uncut version where Patrick Bergen hand spanked Sean Young on her jeaned bottom otk. Would have been better though if he had bared her bottom, and spanked her bare bottom. The bath scene briefly showed Sean's bare bottom appeared to be red related to her being spanked earlier.

Hmm...should catch up with some of these.

This is mega cute....

From "American Dad".....his wife accidentally discovers she likes to be spanked, but Stan is too vanilla to deal with it and has to go on his own personal journey to "find his kink"...

Ought to be required viewing for all spanko/vanilla couples!

(spanking stuff starts around 2 minutes)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/478742

Wow...Never saw that one. Looking now. You are a regular video encyclopedia! Rock on Ben.

Same as Elzorro, I remember McClintock. Never saw Blue Hawaii

i cant remember the name of the movie but it had jessica alba and kate hudson getting their bare bottoms spanked with a belt

I just remembered an earlier one; It was in the early years of the "Our Gang" series with Spanky McFarland. Liittle boy wanted to buy his mother a dress and had the whole gang over to make a bday mess; one of the funnier episodes, Spanky was only about 3.

Guest jamieuk74

This from Buffy

Alongside Willows "Everybodys getting spanked but me" clip which I can't find at the moment.

Like bad boy my favourite was Blue Hawaii, but the acting performance that affected me most was on stage not on the silver screen. A local amateur dramatic version of The taming of the shrew it was a modern production in modern clothes and you got the sense that her skirt was a wee bit too thin and his smacks a little too enthusiastic for her liking.. ... The acting was awful the production dreadful, it was great!

C60

John Wayne spanks Maureen O'Hara in a few other movies like the QUIET MAN and Donovan's Reef…One wonders if there was something going on there...

That Elvis spanking in Blue Hawaii is a classic. Julie ANdrews gets one from Rock Hudson in The Americanization of Emily.

It is pretty easy to find these thing on line. It is amazing how many TV/Movie spanking scenes there are...

He did not spank Maureen O'Hara in The Quite Man, but the writers should have let him. One of the women in the crowd following them offered him a stick "to beat the lady with". I believe it was Elizabeth Allen he spanked in Donovan's Reef. My favorite movie spanking scene is John Wayne spanking Maureen O'Hara in McClintock because it was O'Hara who got spanked.

• Like 1